Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-15-2011, 07:10||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thanked 1,066 Times in 373 Posts
XTC Clip instructions, PLEASE READ BEFORE USE THE CLIP !!!!
BEFORE USING THIS CLIP, MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR PHONE
Here are some instructions, please read the instructions and search the support forum first for similar problems, if you cannot find any solution, than please post, but if you post, you have to post details so we can find out fast why you cannot succeed.
Information needed in case you getting problems:
- operating system
- phone type
- boot version
- radio version
- phone condition (brand new or used)
If this phone is second hand, or from a customer, please ask your customer to confirm:
- that the phone is NOT ROOTED,
- that the phone has not a COOKED ROM
- that the phone has it's original RADIO.
- the phone is not connected to computer via usb cable
Some useful hints here:
- the battery of your phone should be fully charged
- the battery of the clip should be also fully charged
- disconnect and reconnect clip from battery after each unlock
-Better use 9v battery for clip power
- if you have this error with red letters [ at@simlock=9,01 ] [ ok ] [ ] indicates a communication error between phone and flex cable, this mean that your clip works you have just to re-insert the flex cable into the sim slot and try again
- use always ORIGINAL San-disk or king-stone micro sd card. Copy cards may not work proper and your phone will stuck in "jump into diag" mode !!!
Last edited by Gsm Mardan; 11-15-2011 at 07:19.
|06-22-2012, 01:04||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
htc chacha s-off
I have just ordered a xtc clip from you.
My current phone setup is unlocked but s-on, i am currently using custom rom and CWM recovery.
I would like to ask do i need to revert back to stock recovery while doing s-off?
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|my 8810 is phone locked ,can somebody please help||duyphuc||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||16||02-01-2012 05:18|
|Eeprom reading||KLImax||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||09-22-2011 15:55|
|"Deskey Device driver not found" ?? Please help||DivAdonis||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||06-28-1999 14:56|
|how the **** do i make wintesla 6.03 work||Ravetrancer||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||06-16-1999 08:41|