Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-06-2011, 18:25||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanks Meter: 184
please reply with important information
1. what is interface? please screen shoot or video.
2. complete cable information.
3. complete support phone model.
4. dongle complete function with screen shoot or video ( user guide)
5. and others which is not included here.
|09-06-2011, 23:53||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester, united kingdom
Thanks Meter: 641
3) supported models is in the sticky and first release
4) dongle is very easy to use.. is not hard... you can see screenshots if you search
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|my 8810 is phone locked ,can somebody please help||duyphuc||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||12-23-2014 09:03|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||05-25-2009 17:29|
|"Deskey Device driver not found" ?? Please help||DivAdonis||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||0||06-28-1999 15:56|
|Netmonitor with FBus????||ratzfatz||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||4||06-09-1999 18:04|