GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 00:44   #1 (permalink)

Member: 93264
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Backup qery???

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the beginners guide to simm cloning and trying to learn and understand the information in them. I have been googleing the terminology use din theses forums for explanations but am not always successful. Please if possible can you clear up a few queries I have as my good ebay friend hasn’t been available to answer my questions as of late.

1. I am interested in backing up my simm card but understand that it might be a Gemplus V2 card that current brute force methods cannot backup. I would like to know what is the most upto date and advanced equipment on the market to buy that is capable of backing up simms I need something that is fast and has a good frequency range and can backup/write to simms that are come connected to a plastic card and the ones that are already detached from the card.

2. I am interested in backing up my friends personal utility card with this be possible with the gsm equipment? Can the gsm equipment combined with the software that is available on the internet backup any type of simm memory or is it restricted to just phone simm cards?

3. When you backup any type of simm as well as the information needed to access and write to the simm many time is extracted. Is all the data on the card extracted as well no matter what it is or is this restricted to the phone book and txt messages ect. This is a general question regarding all types of simm memory i need to be clear if its a true 1 on 1 copy.

Thank you for any help recieved
Old 05-29-2006, 11:53   #2 (permalink)

Ok My initial question might have been a little complex and cryptic so ill split it down can any one help me with the following.

1. Can any one tell me if there is a sim cloning device that can clone sims that are both, attached to the card they usaully come with and the sim when its on its own (e.g. when it is cut from the card and fits into the mobile) see pictures for illistration?

2. the second picture is a close up of the sim it is a crap picture but on the card says gemplus, is this most likely to be a V2 sim?

3. What software can i use to clone 1 on 1 the sim i need all the data whether it is encypted or not to be cloned. EVERYTHING?

Thank you for any information provided.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 3.jpg (82.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 4.jpg (71.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-02-2006, 00:29   #3 (permalink)

Ok i have managed to answear most of my own questions by checking out another gsm forum and various websites on the net. Does anyone know of a good website that has detailed pictures of the various types of sim chips wether they be java cards ect and an exsplination of the chip itself as i still have not been able to identify the sim in the picture i have posted. Thank you.