GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 09:09   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1219
Thanks Meter: 1
Best Sim Card Editor??

Whats the best tool for Reading/Editing Sim-Cards? (Not KI-Scanning).

Where you can Read and Write Everything Possible out of the Card. (And when not Possible, asks for Special PIN or admin access).

Sim Card Editor for Kids was cool, Back in the Days, but there must be something Other?

XSim is cool too, but it's still beta, and not developed yet. Keep up the Good Work SirGraham!
Old 07-26-2005, 22:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Member: 9824
Thanks Meter: 79
ferroxcube, try to locate somewhere the program cardinal version 0.99 or something like that from former site www.mfgware.com

This program was complete and had many options to "play" with a simcard. You had detailed access to the sim and could even make phonebook sort, sms manipulation and other more interesting things that usualy are not accessible through the phone. ( you could see the sim positions like the registry editor in windows)

I can't locate that software because the words cardinal and sim are very common on the internet to search for. Maybe SirGraham has still a copy of this program because he was doing cloning for many YEARS now (or he might have a beta version that was free). And don't get confused, it's not the cardinal 0.68 version that was only used for Ki scanning.

Good luck searching the net

Ch@in
Old 07-26-2005, 23:46   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1219
Thanks Meter: 1
yep... I already found it a few Days ago

http://home.arcor.de/f00bar/Cardinal099.rar
The Following User Says Thank You to ferroxcube For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2005, 00:09   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
well done m8

thanks
Old 01-01-2006, 12:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18926
Sonork: ndagi
Thanks Meter: 52
thank u very much for this pack bro!
Old 02-06-2006, 13:56   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94367
Thanks Meter: 4
so, how do i connect my sim with pc?, i would like to play with cardinal

BR
Old 02-14-2006, 09:23   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaadi
so, how do i connect my sim with pc?, i would like to play with cardinal
BR
Through a "phoenix" reader/writer and serial port. (or virtual serialport on USB),....

And here is a link to show you the "inside" of a classic phoenix. http://www.technick.net/public/code/...r_smartcard_rw

Please remember, a phoenix device will only communicate with an original smartcard (i.e. for Ki extraction) or any Smartcard, that already has been programmed. (You can always recognize a phoenix circuit by its crystal [3,579 or 6.000 Mhz] and the MAXIM232 chip. They provide the typical serial communication required for a smartcard)

You can NOT use this device to PROGRAM and write a FIRMWARE on a new Green/Silvercard. For this purpose, you will need a PIC-PROGRAMMER.

There are devices on the market, that combine BOTH devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to CH@IN For This Useful Post: