GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 21:21   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1872023
Thanks Meter: 1
Question Clone SIM to a used SIM?

Like the title says i want to clone a hardware damaged sim card to an old hardware working sim card. The damaged sim card was working fine on other android smartphones, then a friend and i bought the same android phone and transferred our sim cards from the same company and only his worked on both phones, as you see it's a problem with the sim card. A friend lend me a sim card reader and i need to know if it's possible to clone the damage one onto a working one that i already have or i absolutely need to buy an empty card on the web. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2015, 13:11   #2 (permalink)

Unhappy

If only for the views this post has, i think this question deserves an answer.
Old 05-22-2015, 23:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 111423
Sonork: 100.1618414
Thanks Meter: 22
Clone SIM

Go to your provider and ask for a sim card with the number of the one that was damage .

You have to prove them that you are the owner of the old one.

This question does not deserve one answer !!!
Have you try google before asking ?
Old 05-23-2015, 12:55   #4 (permalink)

Sorry if i have offended you, yes i have checked google before asking this here and found no answer to this question, i know that if i go to my service provider and ask for a new sim they gladly replace my old one but the problem is that they're on another country and don't have offices here so to resolve my problem i have to send my sim to them and wait a month maybe 2 to receive a new sim by mail and hope it's not damaged by the post office. So you see my predicament, i already have a sim card reader, i only ask this to know if it's possible or not to do it like this. Sorry again and thank you for your reply.