GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 15:50   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1697710
Thanks Meter: 1
Gsm Sim Emulating ,cardsharing ,,

Hello i had some idea , maybe you have heard of gsm_emu and simple season interface to emulate a smartcard , now i know you need a Ki code , no i want to try to log al commands , and stay in same area for LAC . and try to copy the commands and make a some tool to give exact same answers on quistons from the gsm phone , i also want to try 2 do some card sharing , wit the old cardsharing tools for satelite tv ,and try to put my simcard in a phoenix reader and let a software tool bring my signal to other laptop with season interface ,and look how its going to work , i tested a lot of this stuf 7 years a go , and i know its posible , maybe there is some interest for this , Gsm Cardsharing , for extra long distance calls ,LOL , no we al like to have comp128v2 v3 Ki codes , and with USRP and GNUradio OpenBtS , WHE DONT GET ANYTHING ,the onley making it harder , by posting video's on youtube making people aware , if whe make a , simple cardsharing tool ,I tested this on a wireless season interface , and a wireles card sharing devider , and it works , sombody interested 2 share some data , ?? i am happy to share a new t-mobile card ,, online there is a lot of extra,s whe can put to this like ,One card used around the world ,,LOL
Old 11-30-2011, 21:42   #2 (permalink)

this is wat i tested

today i conected my pc to another pc with , wifi , i used a serial rs232 over lan tool , client and server option , fulhandshake , 19200 bps and 9600 bps .
i put my sim6in1 reader <usb phoenix > and shared my com port on ethernet , i opend the client tool on other pc , and opend my magiqsimtool and try to read my card , and yes it works <i also tested simscan and other tools they al worked > , now i want try to conect a old gsm phone on my season interface on my client computer , and try to start up my simcard over ethernet , and try to make a cal also ,, this means i transmit my simcard comp128v3 over lan to my phone,
, so yes its posible 2 share your card and use it true ethernet ,
this is what i tested ,,
Old 12-06-2011, 00:59   #3 (permalink)

GSM SIM CARD EMULATING V2 ,CLONING SIMCARD TRANSFER TRUE ETHERNET, - YouTube

Today i wrote .new sim file , fixed al sim routines , and fixed the errors ,, i used i new 3G card from T-mobile its a mini sim card , i copied , al commands ,, now i have it working , PHASE 3 simcard ,, using a hongarien IMSI ,, LOL ,, they kicked me of the line , and my IMEI is blocked for free cals 2 emergency line ,,LOL ..IMEI CHNGER LOL wil do the trick ,
dxtbot
Old 12-14-2011, 21:32   #4 (permalink)

today i managed to get al stuf working after 3 weeks work ,i managed to hack some stuf and find some leaks in GSM station , i need some help , i managed everthing but i like to find some people that are real with hardware and hacking stuff , hardware ****ers i no a lott and i want to share my experiences with somebody that also nows stuff ,there are not much people that realy do stuff , beside helping inproofing security , yes it also updates 6F74 Broadcast Control channel , now for like 3 hours , on 3G network also ,,
I HAVE PROOF IT IS POSIBLE ,,NO OPEN BTS STUFF ,,
GSM sim COMPv128V3 HACKED CLONED , EMULATED ,aND WORKING - YouTube proof
The Following User Says Thank You to dexterbot For This Useful Post: