GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Sim Cloning and Scaning (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f70/)
-   -   IMSI Change (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f70/imsi-change-1206137/)

unknown26 02-12-2011 10:40

IMSI Change

Hello is it possible to change the IMSI on sim card. I want to change the IMSI on my sim card so it can always activate iphone and save time. I would also like to know if i can just make a sim.dat file manually with information so i can simply write it to my sim card thanks

alexey63rus 02-28-2011 18:56

Hi, I too want to change IMEI
HELP, HELP, HELP...

SirGraham 03-02-2011 07:37

Hi,

The IMSI is diferent to IMEI. The first are in the SIM and the other in the device.

You can only change the IMSI in card like SIMEMU...

Regards,
Sir Graham
w w w . e n d o r a s o f t . com

rudradeb 08-20-2013 15:23

Imsi

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown26 (Post 6948605)
Hello is it possible to change the IMSI on sim card. I want to change the IMSI on my sim card so it can always activate iphone and save time. I would also like to know if i can just make a sim.dat file manually with information so i can simply write it to my sim card thanks

Changing the IMSI requires knowledge of the ADM pin. This can be done with SIM Explorer, SIM Manager does not provide this feature.

anil.prajapati 08-31-2013 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudradeb (Post 9666696)
Changing the IMSI requires knowledge of the ADM pin. This can be done with SIM Explorer, SIM Manager does not provide this feature.

plz give me knowledge
of the adm pin

and how to change imsi

shmuel522 09-01-2013 14:51

Can you share pls

we all want to know how to change the imsi ? can you share the software pls

zishhaider 09-01-2013 15:39

the Test IMSI is an IMSI number that you should create follwoing the pattern 08091010xxxxxxxxxx. A SIM card with an IMSI such as that will not be blocked by the iPhone BB.

To create a test IMSI SIM card, you need to get a SIM card whose IMSI can be changed, a normal SIM card will not allow such change, there are some SIM cards that allow this such as Super SIM 16 in 1 Super Sim Card Backup, Copy, Duplicate, Clone, Reader, Writer Kit at Vavolo.com

Mr. Dill Huang suggests that first you insert you carrier SIM card, because its blocked you will only be able to make emergency calls, so dial 112 for emergency call, after 2 seconds hang up and switch to airplane mode, remove your carrier SIM card and insert your test SIM card which you create with the Test IMSI, switch off your airplane mode and the phone should go back to your carrier service, the BB will not block as the Test IMSI is unblocked by the BB (even if it is a locked BB, because this is a test IMSI).

Mr. Dill even displays this on YouTube, check it here iPhone 4 SIM Unlock: Test IMSI and 112 Exploit - YouTube

Even if the technique works, the iPhone will at some point in time (not sure about the timers) to refresh the IMSI and encryption keys from the SIM card, at which point it will not be able to get the correct original IMSI and encryption keys, so you will need to keep doing this, not to mention dialing the 112 number which could get answered! You can find this and more information at the following "unofficial" FAQ by Mr. Dill himself here Singularity: Unofficial Gevey FAQ

Source (test sim imsi - JailbreakQA )

ravi shukla 09-23-2013 10:23

can we change the access control class of a sim if yes then how ..plz help

shmuel522 09-24-2013 20:09

i dont know ....

it is seems to me that the change of the imsi is imposible because if you will change the imsi ., foe example , to the same namber of your friemd sim card so all your calls will be on his acaunt because the carier is recognize the acaunt by the imsi so ....... for all the members that want to change the imsi i sugess to rethink
best regards

gsm_technology 06-07-2017 18:44

IMSI Change

Hello is it possible to change the IMSI on sim card. GSM-Technology is provides sim cards with an opportunity imsi change.

adrinalin 06-25-2017 14:54

can you share the software pls

Maison3k 07-03-2017 09:17

Check RSIM !!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrinalin (Post 12562220)
can you share the software pls

take a look at ebay... at the moment are avaible to buy "R-SIM 11" sim layer which give You possibility to put any IMSI code.... this same way .... any simcards will work without loosing waranty !

Take a Look ==> Unlock iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S iOS7 with R-SIM,support IOS 5.0~8.0!RSIM R-SIM Offical Website RSIM 10+,RSIM9+,RSIM 9 PRO mini air,R-SIM8+,SAMSIM,3G,R-SIM5+,R-SIM6,RSIM5+,RSIM6,RSIM7,R-SIM7+?Unlock,iPhone5,iPhone4S,Firmware,Any version, No jailbreak

Maison3k 07-03-2017 09:19

Rsim

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm_technology (Post 12535933)
Hello is it possible to change the IMSI on sim card. GSM-Technology is provides sim cards with an opportunity imsi change.

Just type one word at google..... "RSIM" ;)