GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 11:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 333348
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Is my mobile sim cloned/ hacked?

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post to the group. I am looking for some information over the net and by the kind of posts on this forum, I thought mobile phone experts would be able to help me out with my dilemma.
I am not a mobile phone programmer etc. I stay in India. I have a LG handset - model RD2530 (CDMA Technology).

From the past few months, someone has been troubling me. Another person (whom I dont know) listens to my conversations when I talk to someone on my mobile and actually plays it back to me by calling me back. He gets to know everything what I sms to my friends and all the sms'es I receive from anyone. I receive sms'es from my wife's cell which she says she hasn't sent me and similarly she receives sms'es which I didnt send her.

When the other person calls me to play out some conversation, I see some random numbers on my cell phone screen, numbers like 123, 000, 67869 etc. How is this possible? Is my mobile cloned/ hacked?

If anyone has a clue, please let me know. I am in dire need of help. I have approached the service provider, police but it is of little help. This thing has been happening with my wife, few friends also.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:21   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 53988
Thanks Meter: 4
This is avery big problem,I donīt think that your sim is cloned,I think you have to call your net provider and tell them .may be in the settings there is something like that,or the people who work in the net provider spy your calls.
if not change your sim and number.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:00   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Member: 9824
Thanks Meter: 79
Strange behaviour, the only place where somebody has access to these informations is within the network stations. You can even request your government to close down this specific telephone-network-provider if they are incapable to protect your rights of privacy.

It might also be a middleman that uses an IMSI-catcher that forces your phone to transmit unencrypted but this guy must live very close to you (maybe your neigbhbor)

Good luck

CH@IN

EDIT: I found it strange that you used a different Font to write this message so I made a google search and found your first post here: http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/arti...749&cat_id=909
Maybe you get there an answer earlier than here, although the information written in that article there is inacurate and partly nonsense
Old 09-06-2006, 21:34   #4 (permalink)

Member: 283380
Thanks Meter: 0
tşklerrr............