GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2006, 10:22   #1 (permalink)

Member: 176648
Thanks Meter: 0
New program for Comp128v2 card

Hello
On site http://www.multisim.com.tw/index_eng.htm is USB 2.0 simreader with reading software Sim Smuth 3.6.7
After is write "Do not restrict V2 card !"

This link is interesting:
http://www.multisim.com.tw/e10.htm

Anybody buy this reader and tested with V2 cards

Best Regards
Maximus
Old 02-28-2006, 15:37   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 45351
Thanks Meter: 2
Hope this will work for comp128v2 cards. Interesting. Hope to get 1 set.

BR
Old 03-01-2006, 07:37   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Member: 9824
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by josetolo_jr
Hope this will work for comp128v2 cards. Interesting. Hope to get 1 set.
BR
Don't rush buying as I doubt this product will find the Ki on any comp128v2 card. The hardware of almost all sim-readers is the same (similar), the software (if anything at all) would make the difference.

When you read advertisements like this one (Not restricted to V2) (or sometimes: New V2 Version! ) the "smart" author means usualy that it will work on both, USB 2.0 .... and 1.1 (backward compatible).

Ok, on this site it says "Not restricted to v2 card" ... hmmmmm, what does this person want to advertise: Lets think again: Is there any "simcard contact manager software" restricted to copy the phonebook entries from a v2 card? Got the idea? No statement about "finding the Ki of a V2 card".

Even if I still didn't convice you with my above comments... read little bit further ahead on that site. Multisim 12in1? Here is the link and the compatible networks are listed on that page too. Did you notice the comp128V2 network cards on the bottom of that page? Not supported http://www.multisim.com.tw/e2.htm

That is the way how people sell in our days... by misleading the customer.

It's your right (and money) to Be SUSPICIOUS

Regards

CH@IN

Last edited by CH@IN; 03-01-2006 at 08:12.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:30   #4 (permalink)

Member: 176648
I tested this program

I tested this program and it's working with my phoenix programmer. SimSmith incuded ... simscan 2.02.
But don't read Ki from my sim activated in 2003 year.
But interesting works with my sim acticated in 2005 year.
It's read IMSI. Other programs ( cardinal, Imsiviewer ) don't read.
Best Regards
Maximus
Old 03-01-2006, 12:26   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Comp128V2 are compatible to comp128V1 cards. How else could you use a newer simcard (comp128V2) in an old nokia-phone and make it work? Have you ever read on any phone: "Only for comp128V1 generation cards?"

The APDU commands send by the phone/software to "read/write" the memory inside the simcard are THE SAME.

In your case, most probably the programs you were using (cardinal, IMSIviewer), were not set up correctly (baudrate, smart/phoenix mode, etc.). This is the reason why you wouldn't get any info.

Regards

CH@IN

(The thread topic is VERY WRONG and should be changed into something different,... it is missleading to wrong conclusions like the advertisement on that site.)
Old 03-02-2006, 11:07   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 45829
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus222_pl
I tested this program and it's working with my phoenix programmer. SimSmith incuded ... simscan 2.02.
But don't read Ki from my sim activated in 2003 year.
But interesting works with my sim acticated in 2005 year.
It's read IMSI. Other programs ( cardinal, Imsiviewer ) don't read.
Best Regards
Maximus
What network is the sim cards from? Maybe the newer one is postpaid and the older one a prepaid? Sometimes postpaids can be cloned even if they are quite recent.
Old 03-02-2006, 13:50   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH@IN
Don't rush buying as I doubt this product will find the Ki on any comp128v2 card. The hardware of almost all sim-readers is the same (similar), the software (if anything at all) would make the difference.

When you read advertisements like this one (Not restricted to V2) (or sometimes: New V2 Version! ) the "smart" author means usualy that it will work on both, USB 2.0 .... and 1.1 (backward compatible).

Ok, on this site it says "Not restricted to v2 card" ... hmmmmm, what does this person want to advertise: Lets think again: Is there any "simcard contact manager software" restricted to copy the phonebook entries from a v2 card? Got the idea? No statement about "finding the Ki of a V2 card".

Even if I still didn't convice you with my above comments... read little bit further ahead on that site. Multisim 12in1? Here is the link and the compatible networks are listed on that page too. Did you notice the comp128V2 network cards on the bottom of that page? Not supported http://www.multisim.com.tw/e2.htm

That is the way how people sell in our days... by misleading the customer.

It's your right (and money) to Be SUSPICIOUS

Regards

CH@IN
Yes, I absolutely agree with you sir. Thanks very much to your explanation.

BR
Old 03-09-2006, 07:28   #8 (permalink)

Member: 241427
hi, i'm new in sim cloning, i would like to ask if we could possible clone the menu of service provider that is install in original sim?
is it clone sim purpose for call and text using different numbers with one sim?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:46   #9 (permalink)

Member: 154817
cloning v2 and v3

Anyone got an hardware from:

http://www.kiscan.net/

Seem to had made a power analisis hardware that work on compv2 and v3 too. Naturally the card must be vulnerable to a power analis attack...

From the page:

[...]

As a result, the special device, Card Reader ESR 12-58 for SIM (Energy Sensitive Reader) has been created.

[...]

- Extends functionality of usual SIM-Reader, allows reading of registration keys of SIM cards of transitional models, which are Comp 1, but the usual readers cannot read them already.
- Allows reading of security codes of SIM: PIN1, PIN2, PUK1, PUK2, using ESR device.
- Contains additional algorithms for processing your IMSI and KI.
- Provides friendly English interface.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:56   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

It seems to be interesting...
Old 03-09-2006, 15:19   #11 (permalink)

Member: 192918
Thanks Meter: 4
Well using smart scan with they own reader/writer will work for v2 card....but if we used the reader/writer + smart scan can it be done????will it find the ki without spoil the original sim card....
Old 03-09-2006, 16:25   #12 (permalink)

Member: 192918
Thanks Meter: 4
well i bought a new sim card witch is a v2 card but it cant work with the v1 reader/writer......using the smart scan.......
Old 03-09-2006, 17:18   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erekosee
Anyone got an hardware from:

http://www.kiscan.net/

Seem to had made a power analisis hardware that work on compv2 and v3 too. Naturally the card must be vulnerable to a power analis attack...

From the page:

[...]

As a result, the special device, Card Reader ESR 12-58 for SIM (Energy Sensitive Reader) has been created.

[...]

- Extends functionality of usual SIM-Reader, allows reading of registration keys of SIM cards of transitional models, which are Comp 1, but the usual readers cannot read them already.
- Allows reading of security codes of SIM: PIN1, PIN2, PUK1, PUK2, using ESR device.
- Contains additional algorithms for processing your IMSI and KI.
- Provides friendly English interface.
WARNING !!!!!!!!

THIS IS FAKE!!! The device does not work at all and will even send your Ki (from your comp128V1 card) through the Internet.
We have had discussions in the past about this device (as well as some forum members who lost their money ordering this "FAKE" device). You can read more about it here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...light=ESR+1258

Always keep in mind that there are BAD people out there, too.

Best regards

Ch@in
Old 03-10-2006, 15:52   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 107545
Thanks Meter: 44
dear erekosee

Yes Mr. Ch@in is 100% right, because i was send the payment for the device call esr 12-58 but the person (Sergy Titov) who are claiming about crack of comp128v2 or 3 and receive the payment now has changed his cellular number and icq number because how he can face the persons from which he has received the payment because such device is not possible especially with him, if he has really such device then why he is not sending to me because he has received the payment, and i have the prove, his mail in which he infrom me that he has receive the payment and he will send the device within 2 or 3 days, it is the mail March, 2005.
Friends, be carefull for business with that and like such person because i have lost my money.

All story you can read at http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...4&page=5&pp=15

SatZone
Old 03-10-2006, 22:59   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60699
Thanks Meter: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by satzone
dear erekosee

Yes Mr. Ch@in is 100% right, because i was send the payment for the device call esr 12-58 but the person (Sergy Titov) who are claiming about crack of comp128v2 or 3 and receive the payment now has changed his cellular number and icq number because how he can face the persons from which he has received the payment because such device is not possible especially with him, if he has really such device then why he is not sending to me because he has received the payment, and i have the prove, his mail in which he infrom me that he has receive the payment and he will send the device within 2 or 3 days, it is the mail March, 2005.
Friends, be carefull for business with that and like such person because i have lost my money.

All story you can read at http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...4&page=5&pp=15

SatZone

who is mr erekosee