GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2003, 19:36   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10582
Thanks Meter: 98
New version SIM-EMU 6.00 for GreenCard 2/GreenCard/SilverCard (RELEASED)

This new version is for the card GreenCard 2 (16F876/24LC256), that has the same PIC that the Silver/Green, but with the double of external EEPROM that the GreenCard, and it is programmed with the same devices that for the previous versions.
But also it is valid for the SilverCard (16F876/24LC64) and for the GreenCard (16F876/24LC128) configuring the flash file for each one of these cards using a configurator program.

It is possible to download exclusively from the following pages:

http://simemu.cjb.net
http://simemu.gsmhosting.net

New Email: [email protected]

IMPORTANT
The day May, 10 of 2003 has been finalized my commercial agreement with UCABLES, reason why the product SIMCARD8 or any other product, it cannot be commercialized if the SIM-EMU is included.
This means that all product that is being commercialized with the SIM-EMU prerecorded in anyone of its versions, will be becoming without my consent.

As a result of this, the site http://simemu.com is no longer an official site of the SIM-EMU, reason why any information that in a future there is in that site, will not have any relation with me neither with my official site http://simemu.cjb.net.

In the next days I will eliminate the advertising of Todotarjetas, because I have not received any compensation by this type of publicity, and I have not received any response to my emails asking for explanations.

NEWS

. Valid for the 3 cards (SilverCard, GreenCard and GreenCard 2)
The flash file (SIM_EMU_FL_6.00_xxx.hex) comes preconfigured for the GreenCard 2, but with the SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG.exe program it is possible to change the type of card to SilverCard or to GreenCard.

. 10 available positions instead of the 8 of the previous versions
These positions, by simplicity, now are numbered from 0 to 9.

. 99 SMS's máximos
This maximum value can be configured with the SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG.exe program prior to the recording of the flash. This maximum value can be reduced later from the own mobile, but never to a greater value to this maximum. As the flash comes preconfigured for GreenCard 2, the default value is 99.

. 254 ADN's
This maximum value can be configured with the SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG.exe program prior to the recording of the flash. This maximum value can be reduced later from the own mobile, but never to a greater value to this maximum. As the flash comes preconfigured for GreenCard 2, the default value is 254.

. 254 FDN's
This maximum value can be configured with the SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG.exe program prior to the recording of the flash. As the flash comes preconfigured for GreenCard 2, the default value is 222.

. Configurator program SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG.exe
With this program is possible to configure any language flash file, the type of card, the maximum amount of ADN's, the maximum amount of SMS's and the maximum amount of FDN's.

IMPROVEMENTS IN THE INTEGRAL SECURITY:

. Protection of the flash
Activating the protection of last 256 bytes of the flash, obtains that it is impossible to write the flash again without making a total erasure. With this we obtained that it is impossible to write a special program that is able to read our KI's located in the internal EEPROM.

. Correct management of the files protected by PIN
From this version, it is not possible to read, through GSM commands, no file that is protected by PIN without the previous authentication of the PIN.

. Possibility of deactivate/activate the "Sel.Phone #" menu
Using the PIN2, this menu can be deactivated or activated. In order to change of position having this menu deactivated, it is necessary to use the Reset option or powering off and on the mobile with the corresponding PIN1.

. Possibility of deactivate/activate the internal Loader
Using the PIN2, the internal Loader can be deactivated or be activated. If the Loader is deactivated, it is not possible to read the external EEPROM, without making a prior total erasure of the flash.

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS:

. Compatibility with new models of Panasonic and SAGEM, this last one pending of verification.
Compatibility enhancements with some models of Panasonic (GD87) and SAGEM.

. Better compatibility with the GSM Programmer
Compatibility enhancements with this device and soft.

. PIN deactivation option, activating one of the positions by default
To deactivate the PIN and that the mobile begins in one of the active positions, it is necessary to enter in the desired position and to deactivate the PIN from the security menu of the mobile using the PIN that corresponds to the actual position. From that moment, whenever the mobile is power on, it will enter in this defined position. In order to activate the PIN again, it is necessary to enter in the security menu of the mobile from any position, and to activate the PIN using the PIN of the current position.

. Edition of the position's description from any position
The edition of the description of the defined positions can be done now from any position, asking previously the position desired.

. Modification of the behavior of the change of the amount of SMS's from the mobile
The modification of the number of SMS's that is made through the menu of the Sim-Emu or with the corresponding SMS's format, does not delete the totality of the SMS's UNLESS the same number of SMS's is indicated that was defined previously.

IMPORTANT
This version requires that the SIM_EMU_EP_6.00.hex file is written due is incompatible with the external EEPROM of previous versions. For this reason it is necessary, if they are desired to conserve the data of the phonebook and SMS's, to do one previous save of these data in the PC with scripts that I offer. After the programming the card, to recover the data saved with scripts.

The menus are structured in the following way:

Sim-Emu 6.00x

1)Sel.Phone #
2)Configure
3)Information
4) Reset

The option 1) is to change of position to anyone of the active ones selecting the number wished from a list. This option will not be visible if it has been deactivated.

The option 2) is to configure the Sim-Emu and it has the following options:

2.1) Edit #
It allows to assign a description of up to 16 characters to any position. This description is used to create the list of available numbers. First it asks for the position that is wanted to edit, a number from 0 to 9, and then the desired description.

2.2) Config.Pos.
It allows to configure the specified position with the IMSI/KI/PUK and PIN data. By security, first it asks for the PIN2 and then, the Position, IMSI, KI, PUK, and PIN data.

Posición:
A number between 0 and 9

IMSI:
A number with length of 18 decimal digits, the 2 first always "08"

KI:
A number with length of 32 hexadecimal digits (0 - 9 and A - F capital)

PUK:
A number with length of 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)

PIN:
A number with length between 4 and 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)

2.3) Config.SMS
It allows to configure the amount of SMS. By security, first it asks for the PIN2 and then, the amount of desired SMS's, a number between the 1 and the maximum pre-configured. If the same number is configured as previous one, all the SMS's stored are deleted, otherwise it only truncates the SMS's if it is configured reducing the amount of SMS's, but it leaves them intact if it is configured increasing it.

2.4) Config.ADN
It allows to configure the amount of ADN. By security, first it asks for the PIN2 and then, the amount of desired ADN's, a number between the 1 and the maximum pre-configured. This operation truncates phonebook entries if it is configured reducing the amount of ADN's, but it leaves them intact if it is configured increasing it.

2.5) PIN2/PUK2
It allows to change the values of the PIN2 and the PUK2. By security, first it asks for the PIN2 and then, the new PUK2 and PIN2 data.

PUK2:
A number with length of 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)

New PIN2:
A number with length between 4 and 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)

2.6) Sel.Phone #
It allows to deactivate/activate the possibility of position changes from menu "Sel.Phone #". By security, the PIN2 is asked for to confirm the action.

2.7) Loader
It allows to deactivate/activate the built-in Loader necessary to access to the external EEPROM. By security, the PIN2 is asked for to confirm the action. If it is deactivated, it is not possible to read the external EEPROM without a previous full erase of the flash.

2.8) Erase Pos.
It allows to delete the indicated position. By security, first it asks for the PIN2 and then, the position that is wanted to delete, a number from 0 to 9 except the corresponding to the current position.

The option 3) give us information about the Sim-Emu and it has the following options:

3.1) Actual Nr.
It shows the selected position with its associate description.

3.2) Configuration
It shows the actual configuration of SIM-EMU. For example, if we have 40 SMS, 250 ADN, active positions 1, 2 and 4 and the PIN deactivated in position 2, it shows the following:

SMS/ADN: 40/250 Active Nrs: 1(2)-4

3.3 Version
It shows the current version of SIM-EMU.

3.4 Author
It shows the name of the author, the Web site and email address where to find him.

The option 4) Make a phone reset and ask the PIN again

---- CONTINUE BELOW -----

Last edited by simemu; 10-30-2004 at 15:35.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simemu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2003, 19:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

---- CONTINUATION ----

Now the formats of configuration of the SIM-EMU through SMS's are the following ones:

1) Introduction/Modification of a complete number
PIN2 n IMSI KI PUK PIN

2) Introduction/Modification of a number without changing the PUK nor the PIN
PIN2 n IMSI KI

3) Elimination of a number (Erase position)
PIN2 n EN

4) Configuration of the number of SMS's (If the same number is configured as previous one, all the SMS's stored are deleted, otherwise it only truncates the SMS's if it is configured reducing the amount of SMS's, but it leaves them intact if it is configured increasing it.)
PIN2 mm SM

5) Configuration of the number of ADN's (This operation truncates phonebook entries if it is configured reducing the amount of ADN's, but it leaves them intact if it is configured increasing it.)
PIN2 aaa AD

6) PIN2/PUK2 modification
PIN2 PUK2 PIN2n

Where:
Code:
    PIN2 is to authenticate the message.
    It is a number with length between 4 and 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)
    Examples: 1234 or 12345678

n is the position of the phone number to update.
    It is a number between 0 and 9

IMSI is the value of the IMSI to store.
    It is a number with length of 18 decimal digits, the first 2 always "08".
    Example:  081234567890123456

KI is the value of the KI to store.
    It is a number with length of 32 hexadecimal digits (0 - 9 and A - F capital).
    Example: 0123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF

PUK is the value of the PUK to store.
    It is a number with length of 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)
    Example: 12345678

PIN is the value of the PIN to store.

PUK2 is the value of the PUK2 to modify.
    It is a number with length of 8 decimal digits (0 - 9)
    Example: 12345678

PIN2n is the value of the PIN2 to modify.

ENis the command indicator to eliminate the number selected by n.

[ b]mm[/b] is the number of desired SMS's. It is a number between the 1 and the maximum preconfigured. (Both includes)

aaa is the number of desired ADN's. It is a number between the 1 and the maximum preconfigured. (Both includes)

SM is the command indicator to select the number of SMS's indicated by mm.

AD is the command indicator to select the number of ADN's indicated by aaa.
Best Regards and I wait for your translations
The Following User Says Thank You to simemu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2003, 19:45   #3 (permalink)

Member: 10467
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks SimEmu.
You are great.

Now I testing and waiting for translation version 6.0 to Polish language.
Old 05-25-2003, 20:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4160
Thanks Meter: 1
nice work man)))
Old 05-25-2003, 21:25   #5 (permalink)

Member: 10467
Hello

Who know where I buy GreenCard 2?
I need buy 2 pieces and I have problem find WWW shop where I buy this cards and send cards to Poland.

Sorry for my english
Piter
Old 05-25-2003, 23:03   #6 (permalink)

Member: 28740
Hello,

thanks a lot for this new version...

I got some kind of special request :

Is there any simple modifications to this code so that it could be possible to receive calls but never call anybody.

My point is that I'm currently building a fixed phone on a motorcycle setup. So this brand new version 6 give me the option to deactivate the initial PIN, but for security reasons I'm trying to find a solution where this Sim could not place a call (in case of somebdy stealing it..) and of course not using the operator fonctions but only the SimEmu fonctions.

It could give a setup where the phone will start and stop automaticly with absolutly no manual intervention and then receive incomming calls. Staying thieves proof because being not able to place any calls, allowing me not to change my Sim (and of course IMSI & KI) if some thing bad happened.

Anyway thanks a lot it's a real nice job.

FredL

Last edited by FredL; 05-25-2003 at 23:09.
Old 05-25-2003, 23:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yes, it is possible to do that.

Activate the FDN (Fixed Dialling Numbers) and maintain this list empty. No call will be possible.

If you don't know how, read the phone operating manual.

Regards
Old 05-25-2003, 23:13   #8 (permalink)

Member: 28740
Thanks for this so quick reply.

I have absolutly no idea about that but I will try to studdy that and let you know.

One more time thanks a lot.

FredL
Old 05-26-2003, 04:12   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 12438
Thanks a lot for your hard work....

JSompis
Old 05-26-2003, 06:49   #10 (permalink)

Member: 27492
Thanks Meter: 5
Link is damaged...
Somebody pls help - send me copy of v6.0.
mailto: [email protected]
Old 05-26-2003, 07:13   #11 (permalink)
alx

Member: 27030
mailto [email protected]
Old 05-26-2003, 08:01   #12 (permalink)

Member: 24797
mailto [email protected]
Old 05-26-2003, 08:56   #13 (permalink)

Member: 28106
mailto: [email protected]
Old 05-26-2003, 10:16   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 15414
Thanks Meter: 1
Mail send with SimEmu 6.00 for everyono who request that.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:52   #15 (permalink)

Member: 28019
Please!

Please send me copy of v 6.0 too!
[email protected]