GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Sim Cloning and Scaning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 14:54   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 785885
Thanks Meter: 89
Sim Card Cloning and Sim Card copying explained

By gsmdreams
This will not be a guide of what sim cloning is, but since I am using this very nice piece of Software for years now, I will try to introduce it to you.

Sim Cloning means creating a copy of the Original Sim-card. Some of you might ask, what are the benefits of making a clone of your original Sim Card:

-Can I use both cards at the same time, so that I can have two phones at different locations?

=No. You can ONLY have one card active otherwise your Netwoek provider would notice 2 copies of the same Number and might deactivate your account. You should also consider, that some logical conclusions are made by the Network Providers like this: You can't be in France and few minutes later activate your Clone Card in Brazil. The Network Provider knows the Time that would be needed to travel from one place to the other one.

-If I have the original Simcard and the Clonecard active, would both telephones ring and can I receive SMS messages on both phones at the same time?

=No. Only one device would ring, more specificaly the telephone that replied first to the call by the Network. The same happens with the SMS's.

-Can I have more numbers than one in the same phone at the same time?

= Yes and No, the "Simemu-card" can store up to 10 different phonenumbers. But,...they will not be active at the same time. Only one number is registered to the Network Provider. The switching between the different numbers is done through a smart menuitem in your phone.

-How do I write on my simcard the other 9 numbers?

=You can NOT use your original simcard and make changes on that card to support more numbers. Instead you need to find a "Programmable Card" and copy the Firmware of the "SIMEMU" on it. These 'empty' programmable cards are called "Silver card" or "Green card" according to their Processor (CPU) and the Memory Capacity.

-What do I need to make a clone of my original card?

=That is not quite easy any more since most of the Original Sim cards are made "Copy Proof". This means that you are not able to read the necessary information out of them to use for your clone card. This procedure requires experiments with your Original Sim Card which might end into a destroyed Original Sim-Card. You will have to run a Software that will "brute force" the information out of your card, but the totally allowed read attempts are limited and will end up into a destroyed Card. Imagine the Hangman game with a Veeeery long word to guess

-Why would I want to make a clone of my card?

= There are many different opinions on that.
1) You can have a backup of your card in case you loose your phone
2) You can use the same Phonebook on all your numbers on the Sim in your cloned card.
3) You can have a spare phone in your car in case you would forget your phone at home. Just ask your wife, neighbor or dog to turn it off for you.
4) You can hide a second phone number from your wife without her knowledge
5) You can draw the attention of all your friends with new telephone devices although you appear with an old cheap one.
6) You can have different Network providers on the same clone *but only one will always be active.
7) You avoid destroying the contacs of your expensive phone due to card switching in case you need to change cards because you don't want to carry your P910 to your job.
8) You can ask your Brother, Dad or Friend to make a clone of a new card and send you the "Ki and IMSI" through E-mail or Telephone. You can enter this info into your phone by just typing it like a sms message.

there are many more reasons I can't think of right now.

-Is the card cloning expensive?

= You will need some equipment for the programming of the clone and the reading of the original card. And you will need an empty Pic card (Green or Silver). The whole equipment should cost you less or more 40 Euro, Remember, never give away your simcard to somebody else to do this task since he will keep a copy of your simcard. The only info he will need to write down are few numbers.

Hope this little info was enough to make you decide if you want to clone your card or not. Please remember also, this cloning procedure is not very new. You should first READ through the Forum and find similar questions with yours before starting a new thread. Make a search and go beyonf the 30 last messages limit

Good luck and happy cloning
---------------------end of sim cloning -----------------

by ********
SIM COPYING
Software that Reads and Writes to any Operator Sim Phone Card. That can be used to backup Operator Sim Phone Card information like SMS/phone numbers and more. Use to back-up information to Txt or doc files. Reset card pin.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pager12 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-25-2008, 19:41   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
Member: 9824
Thanks Meter: 79
Thank you for copying my post from here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=12 and adding your name as the author.
Old 07-25-2008, 19:58   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179960
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH@IN View Post
Thank you for copying my post from here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=12 and adding your name as the author.

Cool Dear,

Write More New guide.
Old 07-25-2008, 21:22   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 785885
Thanks Meter: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH@IN View Post
Sorry about this???

Read first line of post By gsmdreams

Post is in two parts OLD ends at ---------------------end of sim cloning -----------------
and NEW starts below

LOL a copy from a copy I got the copy

FROM
Quote:
gsmdreams

New explanation
This will not be a guide of what sim cloning is, but since I am using this very nice piece of Software for years now, I will try to introduce it to you.

First part, copy part take it up with gsmdreams and other forum that posted as sticky.

Second part SIM Copying software is the new part

In no part I pager12 say iam the author of any part

But enjoy the information for all..
Old 07-25-2008, 22:14   #5 (permalink)

Member: 822280
Sonork: 8570
Thanks Meter: 0
Where do i fint that program, so i will try to use it...
PLz link
Old 07-25-2008, 23:21   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Location: Getting it to work is easy... making it do the things you want is another thing.
@pager12:

No problem for publishing the info. (that's the purpose of it anyway)
Just don't like to see my comments being republished by removing the signature and adding a different name.

Just did a quick search and noticed that gsmdreams is not the only one to do so... http://redexcomputers.i.ph/blogs/red...ng-a-sim-card/

"To find yourself, think for yourself " - © Socrates 469 BC

Regards,

CH@IN
Old 08-05-2008, 09:08   #7 (permalink)

Member: 799824
Thanks Meter: 1
Why don't you guys bother answering stupid questions like how to recognize v1 v2 and v3 cards? (can I just look at it or do I need to test?) but you do bother to fight for those 'credits'....

And what make the v2 and v3 "impossible" to clone? Only the 65k tries to bruteforce? If is that I won't mind paying $1 for each sim I burn... just to be able to clone my own sim and use on my laptop (3g) and phone at the same time :P
Old 08-05-2008, 21:36   #8 (permalink)

Member: 776946
Thanks Meter: 3
hi ,
i woiuld like to know that any one of u guys know that is this Possible to Make a Sim Clonne for U.A.E (Etisalat) Sim .
thanks & regards.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:47   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

you know the answer already ... There are no more V1 cards available since several years now. There was a thread where all successful Provider for each country were listed in terms of clonability. Search the forum.. The thread was titled: Following cards can be cloned... Regards, Ch@in

Last edited by CH@IN; 08-06-2008 at 08:55.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:57   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Here is that post...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=213686
Old 08-09-2008, 02:53   #11 (permalink)

Member: 802098
Thanks Meter: 0
gracias pana por esta información
Old 08-23-2008, 21:09   #12 (permalink)

Member: 844672
Thanks Meter: 1
I need to write KI and IMSI onto a blank 6in1 SIM like this one: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=260261170925
I successfully got IMSI and KI from the original SIM, but I did not succeed in saving correctly the .dat file which appears to be necessary to write to a blank 6in1 SIM.
Please help me to write to a 6in1 SIM simply knowing IMSI and KI but without the .dat file.
Thank you very much since now.