GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database > Gsmfather.in

Gsmfather.in Worldwide Unlock Code Provider

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2015, 10:13   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Icloud remove, clean. 2 months not done... Sh!t

what problem with GSMfather icloud remove clean one month not done and reject. ask to use another option. i used costly service still one month processing. everyday fight with custome.
why other service colleagues remove for 1 day max 3days.

gsmfather what this, one server service used 2 weeks not done another service use 3 hours do. what issue. customer can wait 2 months for unlock icloud in India? tell truth.

id 3C159975
Old 12-11-2015, 00:00   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 85718
Thanks Meter: 449
Donate money to this user
Icloud remove more than 30 days

I have submited 3 imeis to remove icloud , 2 of them have more than 30 days and not resolved yet, could you check orders 3C3B7915 , 3C13151A and 3C197333. I need an answer.
Old 12-14-2015, 21:32   #3 (permalink)

Member: 694857
Thanks Meter: 1
When it's rejected and the cause is : "SERVICE TEMPORARILY DOWN".
Does it mean i lost the money or do i have to wait ?

Thank you.
Old 12-18-2015, 13:47   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
Everything has a limit, this has passed every possible limit!!!

I have refunded customer, I lost 135 USD again because you didn't offered any rejection like all other servers sent me email some days ago and asked do you want to reject any icloud clean. You just stayed silent during those days that 20 other servers that I don't use their services offered me to reject any icloud clean slow.

Patience has a limit and my customer can kill me for 135 USD so better I refund him and better would be also for you to reject that and refund me as I bet they will not be ever done by thieves and cheaters because they are doing fast unlocks at 170-180 USD instead of working with these 125-135 USD paid icloud clean slow IMEIs.

Also those f u c k ing suppliers should lose sometimes, because they can not jail us to wait indefinitely saying it can not be rejected.

Everything can be rejected, everything can be done well if worked properly, but as they are thieves they will not work properly this time

Order : 3954350
IMEI : 35203207xxxxxxxxx
Code : In Process
Submited On : 2015/11/16 16:59:03
Replied on :

Shame on them

I don't accept any more delay - this was last deadline and now even if your supplier says that will be done tomorrow morning I will not want anymore these jobs done as I refunded finally my customer

I uploaded the IMEI for 5-15 days and not for 5-infinity days till the universe exists...