GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GBKey Fast Unlocker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 00:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1176958
Thanks Meter: 158
Gbkey error dosent open pls help

helllo pls gbkey team help me i just recently buy ur product and i already isntalled and registrated i was so happy till now cause a reisntalled window and now it give me errror soft donsent open said that i have to isntall application again but and i do again and again maybe is window but pls give me a hand is sad to paid for product u cant use....all other boxes work fine
Old 02-02-2012, 09:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 214340
Thanks Meter: 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaro_rguez View Post
helllo pls gbkey team help me i just recently buy ur product and i already isntalled and registrated i was so happy till now cause a reisntalled window and now it give me errror soft donsent open said that i have to isntall application again but and i do again and again maybe is window but pls give me a hand is sad to paid for product u cant use....all other boxes work fine

Better to put screen shot or install .Net if required othere wise there is no such problem at all.

BR
Old 02-03-2012, 01:36   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1176958
Thanks Meter: 158
my friend there was problem in fact i already solved but is was a problem how to well i just dowloaded an archive that miss it any way problem solved but dont tell me there is not a problem because i dint show an screen shot or wherever .....is funny some time is more easy to ask us such seem like logs or screenshot rather than help...
Old 02-03-2012, 02:12   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1711990
Sonork: jmgcommgroup
Thanks Meter: 1
I have problem to install y gbkey too...

I buy a new gbkey from Narry.com I dont know if they are really suppliers of GBkey or selll me crapykey but I have it (My key looks rare no like others pictures that I see). Here is my problem: I download drivers from GbKey Mirror Download Area (I found 3 drivers: USBCCID, MTK and English and driver setup english). I also download GBkey soft 1.4.

Then I connect my gb key and ask me for driver I go to folder of USBCCID and Windows Xp install, looks like nothing more to install because XP not ask for more so I go to my program (gbkey 1.4) and say that my key is not conneted and cannot open. I try to know if really is not connected and go to Divice Managger and say that I have a smart card reader connected.

Triying to solve this problem I go ahead and install other driver that I not use (English Driver setup) that have a instalation icon and I use it and install drivers but when I finish and go to open program I have the same answer: key not found....

I try this in 2 diferent windows (7) and Xp and cannot do not work...

someone can help or I have to think that NARRYGSM sell me a fake GBKEY???
Old 02-03-2012, 12:57   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 148814
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 5,012
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgcomm View Post
I buy a new gbkey from Narry.com I dont know if they are really suppliers of GBkey or selll me crapykey but I have it (My key looks rare no like others pictures that I see). Here is my problem: I download drivers from GbKey Mirror Download Area (I found 3 drivers: USBCCID, MTK and English and driver setup english). I also download GBkey soft 1.4.

Then I connect my gb key and ask me for driver I go to folder of USBCCID and Windows Xp install, looks like nothing more to install because XP not ask for more so I go to my program (gbkey 1.4) and say that my key is not conneted and cannot open. I try to know if really is not connected and go to Divice Managger and say that I have a smart card reader connected.

Triying to solve this problem I go ahead and install other driver that I not use (English Driver setup) that have a instalation icon and I use it and install drivers but when I finish and go to open program I have the same answer: key not found....

I try this in 2 diferent windows (7) and Xp and cannot do not work...

someone can help or I have to think that NARRYGSM sell me a fake GBKEY???
Use another Reader , Any Jcop Raeder will solve problem
MX-reader, Fenix reader, Box, etc etc etc...

WBR
Old 02-03-2012, 17:00   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1711990
Sonork: jmgcommgroup
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucettay View Post
Use another Reader , Any Jcop Raeder will solve problem
MX-reader, Fenix reader, Box, etc etc etc...

WBR
Yes this is the problem. A friend of this formum (Unlockdepod) test my smartcard and found the problem....

I think that resellers have to use correct dongles......
Old 02-06-2012, 19:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71321
Sonork: 100.1576579
Thanks Meter: 428
here is Reader Detail ( click on pic to see more detail )

Br
PakLink.org