GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > GPG Powered Devices > JTAG-PRO aka GPGJTAG

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 08:22   #46 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek aga View Post
can i run gpg software on my old ort box or not .
abhishek
its not same then how can you ?
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:20   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Rizwan::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: P@Ki$t@n
Age: 31
Posts: 3,122
Member: 777415
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1589702
Thanks Meter: 1,462
1 thing is need to explain can GpG Jtag Support Se Models Unlocking Repair In Future ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:59   #48 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz000 View Post
1 thing is need to explain can GpG Jtag Support Se Models Unlocking Repair In Future ?
YES they are just start working on them soon we will have pretty good news
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:10   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
doonyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WORKS WITH THE BEST
Posts: 468
Member: 821156
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
please, im just ordering one now a brother is in china now. i wanted to buy rif*** but gpg dragon performance has quaranteed this product for me, my concern is SONY ERICSON PHONES ARE NOT SUPORTED.do i have a full asurance that it will be suported?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 14:40   #50 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Team of coders are working on them !! just gave them phones for play
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 14:59   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Rizwan::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: P@Ki$t@n
Age: 31
Posts: 3,122
Member: 777415
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1589702
Thanks Meter: 1,462
Price Plz I dont See On GSMSP This Product ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 15:25   #52 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz000 View Post
Price Plz I dont See On GSMSP This Product ?
there is many Shocking products in cooker !!
soon this will available on online shop
Br
Faisal_Computers
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 15:36   #53 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
i personally test this Jtag and if you Trust me then believe me

Speed is Fast & Furious simple awesome
All Phones which are in list is Fully Tested
All Files are tested
All phone's files uploading which may need for repairing
Very easy interface
Very protective hardware
Can define pinout from software
pinout show as you select model
512 MB full dump uploading to phone just in 20~30 mins
you can Read backups from phones
Unlocking and imei repairing supported
Coder is very Friendly every day available for listen us
many Hot phones supported which are not supported by others
very light weight software no load on cpu
Trusted name of GPG
and many more........

Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 15:38   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Türkiye
Age: 33
Posts: 571
Member: 145175
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Where ı can download jtag software_?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 19:42   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
adnan_taeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Free Palestine - Gaza
Age: 35
Posts: 532
Member: 417778
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603326
Thanks Meter: 103
Good Work GPG team its good




Regards,
Adnan Khaver
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:01   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
free1600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: /Fr/Ch\Ro\
Age: 30
Posts: 1,317
Member: 467911
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 343
Can we have a clear info all in one with capabilities and supported things ,price ,viability date and resellers ?
It support Trace32 files ?
It have learning interface for unsupported cpu's ?
Like this the advanced user can test by his own to jtag different things not just phones ?
It can find jtag points(jtag finder) ?
Can we debug, apply breaks ?
Sorry for my noob questions but didn't find the answers in the thread ?
What have plus from others j-tags on market because "trust me" it's not a real argue, sorry.
Also the first in the world repair samsung unknown imei it's not true ...

P.S. : If you have no input to my questions - don't make unsubstantiated inferences please.

br,
free1600
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:50   #57 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
Can we have a clear info all in one with capabilities and supported things ,price ,viability date and resellers ?
It support Trace32 files ?
It have learning interface for unsupported cpu's ?
Like this the advanced user can test by his own to jtag different things not just phones ?
It can find jtag points(jtag finder) ?
Can we debug, apply breaks ?
Sorry for my noob questions but didn't find the answers in the thread ?
What have plus from others j-tags on market because "trust me" it's not a real argue, sorry.
Also the first in the world repair samsung unknown imei it's not true ...

P.S. : If you have no input to my questions - don't make unsubstantiated inferences please.

br,
free1600
yes we use Trace32 files
samsung unknown imei its true.... you are wrong
debug is for coders to trace program, it's useless for ordinary Users
rest not important to answer
also if you want to ask these type of questions better chat with me on sonork !!
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 14:40   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 851
Member: 1092799
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603347
Thanks Meter: 54
is this pinfinder jtag
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 14:45   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 851
Member: 1092799
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603347
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
i personally test this Jtag and if you Trust me then believe me

Speed is Fast & Furious simple awesome
All Phones which are in list is Fully Tested
All Files are tested
All phone's files uploading which may need for repairing
Very easy interface
Very protective hardware
Can define pinout from software
pinout show as you select model
512 MB full dump uploading to phone just in 20~30 mins
you can Read backups from phones
Unlocking and imei repairing supported
Coder is very Friendly every day available for listen us
many Hot phones supported which are not supported by others
very light weight software no load on cpu
Trusted name of GPG
and many more........

Br
Faisal_Computer


sir is this find pin-outs automatically as u shold the wire on any points???????????
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:53   #60 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <<!GPGIndustries!>>
Age: 29
Posts: 14,622
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******aj007 View Post
is this pinfinder jtag
its not pinfinder but you can define pins from software
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FLASH BOX WANTED!!!!!! J Wanted Products 9 07-14-2012 20:42
i WANT TO BUY NOKIA BOX !!! Eric Wanted Products 8 02-14-2011 12:23
NOKEY BOX FOR SALE - FULL Zorz Main Sales Section 0 12-05-2000 09:56
New NOKIA BOX - New Prices gsmEsteve Main Sales Section 0 12-03-2000 02:43
New Nokia BOX for you!!! gsmEsteve Main Sales Section 0 11-18-2000 16:09

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:46.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.34420 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO