GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > Miracle Team > Miracle Box

Miracle Box GSMCampus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2018, 20:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2492509
Thanks Meter: 4
Lightbulb [ASK] Miracle Original Cable

Greetings to Miracle Team

I have tried to send email through [email protected] but the recipient server did not accept our requests to connect, so I will ask in this thread

I would like to inquire about some of the packages that were acquired when purchasing Miracle Box production in 2017.

1. I tried using Miracle Original Cable as an optional USB cable for flashing on my phone, but it was not detected at all on my PC. Then I try with a smartphone that is still normal (Normal Smartphone), not detected at all (both on PC and Miracle Software) too. So, what is the use of Miracle Original Cable? I see on youtube there is one video that can do flashing with Miracle cable. But why can not I?

Normal smartphone connected to Miracle Box

No smartphone notifications are connected to PC

No smartphone notifications connected with Miracle or PC

Is there any damage to the cable / hardware?
Or is there a mistake I made in using this method?

2. I purchased the Miracle package in December 2017, and I got 27 different JIG cables. But after I look at the onlina store in my country there are some who offer up to get 30 JIG. In the official package issued by the Miracle Team, how many JIG are included in the Miracle Box package?

I hope there is a reply from Miracle Team Support, because the Box that I can still under warranty given by authorized seller in my country.

Thanks.

Erfans
Old 01-18-2018, 09:33   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1423054
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erfanss View Post
Greetings to Miracle Team

I have tried to send email through [email protected] but the recipient server did not accept our requests to connect, so I will ask in this thread

I would like to inquire about some of the packages that were acquired when purchasing Miracle Box production in 2017.

1. I tried using Miracle Original Cable as an optional USB cable for flashing on my phone, but it was not detected at all on my PC. Then I try with a smartphone that is still normal (Normal Smartphone), not detected at all (both on PC and Miracle Software) too. So, what is the use of Miracle Original Cable? I see on youtube there is one video that can do flashing with Miracle cable. But why can not I?

Normal smartphone connected to Miracle Box

No smartphone notifications are connected to PC

No smartphone notifications connected with Miracle or PC

Is there any damage to the cable / hardware?
Or is there a mistake I made in using this method?

2. I purchased the Miracle package in December 2017, and I got 27 different JIG cables. But after I look at the onlina store in my country there are some who offer up to get 30 JIG. In the official package issued by the Miracle Team, how many JIG are included in the Miracle Box package?

I hope there is a reply from Miracle Team Support, because the Box that I can still under warranty given by authorized seller in my country.

Thanks.

Erfans

Just connect only usb cable not zip socket or pinout cable dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2018, 11:33   #3 (permalink)

Yes, I know that and I use that method all the time . I just want to clarify and ask about this matter, because if there is any damage, my box is still under warranty period.
Old 01-18-2018, 16:37   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2658700
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erfanss View Post
Yes, I know that and I use that method all the time . I just want to clarify and ask about this matter, because if there is any damage, my box is still under warranty period.
If you want to use this methode , this is RJ45 CABLE... For Jig Dead Phone... You Need To Set Up Manually Phone Pinouts....
Old 01-19-2018, 12:55   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsomojo View Post
If you want to use this methode , this is RJ45 CABLE... For Jig Dead Phone... You Need To Set Up Manually Phone Pinouts....
RJ45 not included on my Miracle package

I will try to analyze with some models of mobile phones. And I will confirm again.

For Miracle Team, please reactivate consumer support via email, your email seems inactive / dead. Thank you.