GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Miracle Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715/)
-   -   just bought activation (Replied & Closed) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715/just-bought-activation-replied-closed-2620915/)

aleksanchez 06-13-2019 13:22

just bought activation (Replied & Closed)
 
i just buy huawei activation serial is MICBX15V00027985
but when i open software it is
closes immediately
try it on windows 7 and windows 10

vishnudatt 06-13-2019 13:56

post both serial number...................


Quote:

Originally Posted by aleksanchez (Post 13692899)
i just buy huawei activation serial is MICBX15V00027985
but when i open software it is
closes immediately
try it on windows 7 and windows 10


aleksanchez 06-13-2019 14:16

it's was only checking...
so i can see you can answer this message
but my threads before was deleted
and no answer for qaestion about kirin 710 support
so i buy your ****inh product without answer
and now it can do nothing ,like you say "world first",it just copypast of another product
**** off support and all your team
i am not need your ****ing product i need back y money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hasanurgsm 06-13-2019 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleksanchez (Post 13693018)
it's was only checking...
so i can see you can answer this message
but my threads before was deleted
and no answer for qaestion about kirin 710 support
so i buy your ****inh product without answer
and now it can do nothing ,like you say "world first",it just copypast of another product
**** off support and all your team
i am not need your ****ing product i need back y money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind Your Language bro....Need time to reply any post because We are Human not robot 24 hour we cant be online .we also need rest ..if you face some problem post with your SN number we will solve your problem

aleksanchez 06-13-2019 14:52

my sn is in first post !!!here is it

MICBX15V00027985
sn of box is
MBCM160325NBC07B

but i dont realy understand ,why 3 of my treads adbout kirin 710 was deleted????

hasanurgsm 06-13-2019 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleksanchez (Post 13693085)
my sn is in first post !!!here is it

MICBX15V00027985
sn of box is
MBCM160325NBC07B

but i dont realy understand ,why 3 of my treads adbout kirin 710 was deleted????

You don't follow rule that why your Post delete

We will solve your problem soon we can
Read rule
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715...-post-1930479/

[SV] 06-14-2019 05:45

@alexbrain first and last warning
if next time again you use abuse language
we need to Block

kirin 710
we Support
Boot Repair
FRP
Flash
Huawei ID no Support


Your Huawei tool no work
you need to contact Personally with any Supporter
They can check remotely

[SV] 06-15-2019 09:57

African Countries have some issue soon will be Solved till Monday


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:42.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.21382 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO