GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > HUA Team Products > HUA GOLD Old

HUA GOLD Old BY HUA TEAM

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 10:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Asansam dongle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Iran
Posts: 3,137
Member: 1707100
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590245
Thanks Meter: 13,598
Cool Asansam version 2.3.2 Released First in World Update(Weekly Update)


Asansam version 2.3.2 Released


First In the World


Add

GT-I9505G Direct Unlock Bootloader First in World
GT-I9190 Read&Write NVM/Read pit
GT-I9192 Read&Write NVM/Read pit
GT-I9195 Read&Write NVM/read pit
GT-N7102 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N7103 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8005 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8010 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8013 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8020 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I777 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I896 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I897 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9018 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9020A Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9020T Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9108 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9228 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9250T Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I927 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I927R Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9308 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N7005 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-P6800 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-P7500M Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SCH-I925 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SGH-T679 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SGH-T679M Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9190 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9192 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9195 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9295 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9200 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9205 Dump and Write EFS/UB File

How to use Unlock bootloader?

open asansam and go to android service tab
select enter download mode in misc.job and press do it
insert usb to phone and wait for reboot to download mode
select unlock in bootloader and then press do it
It will ask you to unlock you phone and this may void you warranty
Use the volume buttons to change to yes and the power button as enter.At this point everything gets wiped on your phone
The phone rebooted back into bootloader and it now said "bootloader=unlocked" and the bottom left of the screen
Reboot the phone and the unlock icon will appear on the 1st Google screen.the phone will boot into android like it was new

::::Very Important::::
We have hot news for asansam users soon
::::Very Important::::

Download

============
ASANSAM_rev2.3.2.zip
===============
ASANSAM_rev2.3.2.zip (mediafire)
====================
====
Download zip file and copy & extract to c:/ASANSAM2(Need 2.2.8)


Updates Will Continue!


ASB Box BY Asansam Team Samsung/Sony/Blackberry Supported

BR
ASANGSM TEAM
CONTACT US
  Reply With Quote
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to Asansam dongle For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-03-2013, 10:47   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
alishams123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iran.ahar
Posts: 282
Member: 811264
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638656
Thanks Meter: 229
Thanks ASANSAM team.
I need to add GT-I9500 Dump and Write EFS/UB File and IMEI null/null reapaire.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alishams123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 10:56   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
riajul1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: (BaNgLaDeSh).(U.A.E,AD)
Posts: 1,931
Member: 1511441
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604057
Thanks Meter: 1,157
Thanks asangsm team.................
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:59   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: IRAN
Age: 34
Posts: 5,842
Member: 1911891
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by alishams123 View Post
Thanks ASANSAM team.
I need to add GT-I9500 Dump and Write EFS/UB File and IMEI null/null reapaire.
Samsung UB FILE FOR DOWNLOAD[ANSWERED]
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asansam Box For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CAPE TOWN
Posts: 6,058
Member: 328688
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,564
Donate money to this user
hi tell can i fix t989 dead booth with this when i plug pc it show like this in pic
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
bronce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Taguig CT
Age: 37
Posts: 2,421
Member: 488875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1626294
Thanks Meter: 1,110
btw.
great update team..........
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:31   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: IRAN
Age: 34
Posts: 5,842
Member: 1911891
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6,239
here is update and news part and send replay about update only
Quote:
hi tell can i fix t989 dead booth with this when i plug pc it show like this in pic
need jtag solution only

Quote:
also fix ASF SW not run in win xp3 os,
We dont have report about your problem(unikey+smartcard dongle and orginal box)
send request here only ★★★★★★IF u need any help and manuals for ASF Tools request here only★★★★★★
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:38   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kaaniletisim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ==WORLD==
Age: 45
Posts: 1,020
Member: 79065
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1646746
Thanks Meter: 78
Thanks ASANSAM team.

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:54   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,198
Member: 1847344
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 294
please reset efs option

and write ime sn
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:57   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 261
Member: 1595163
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asansam dongle View Post
Asansam version 2.3.2 Released


First In the World


Add

GT-I9505G Direct Unlock Bootloader First in World
GT-I9190 Read&Write NVM/Read pit
GT-I9192 Read&Write NVM/Read pit
GT-I9195 Read&Write NVM/read pit
GT-N7102 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N7103 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8005 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8010 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8013 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N8020 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I777 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I896 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I897 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9018 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9020A Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9020T Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9108 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9228 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9250T Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I927 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I927R Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9308 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-N7005 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-P6800 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-P7500M Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SCH-I925 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SGH-T679 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
SGH-T679M Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9190 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9192 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9195 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9295 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9200 Dump and Write EFS/UB File
GT-I9205 Dump and Write EFS/UB File

How to use Unlock bootloader?

open asansam and go to android service tab
select enter download mode in misc.job and press do it
insert usb to phone and wait for reboot to download mode
select unlock in bootloader and then press do it
It will ask you to unlock you phone and this may void you warranty
Use the volume buttons to change to yes and the power button as enter.At this point everything gets wiped on your phone
The phone rebooted back into bootloader and it now said "bootloader=unlocked" and the bottom left of the screen
Reboot the phone and the unlock icon will appear on the 1st Google screen.the phone will boot into android like it was new

::::Very Important::::
We have hot news for asansam users soon
::::Very Important::::

Download

============
ASANSAM_rev2.3.2.zip
===============
ASANSAM_rev2.3.2.zip (mediafire)
====================
====
Download zip file and copy & extract to c:/ASANSAM2(Need 2.2.8)


Updates Will Continue!


ASB Box BY Asansam Team Samsung/Sony/Blackberry Supported

BR
ASANGSM TEAM
CONTACT US
Good job team asansam keep it up
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellshop25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 11:58   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: paris ... france
Posts: 101
Member: 1851128
Status: Offline
Sonork: non
Thanks Meter: 13
very goooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:01   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: IRAN
Age: 34
Posts: 5,842
Member: 1911891
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6,239
Quote:
please reset efs option

and write ime sn
please dont send Repetitive posts(here is update and news part and send replay about update only)
asansam please add reset efs please[ANSWERED]
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:31   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
seakro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Iraq
Age: 33
Posts: 298
Member: 1773166
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1627804
Thanks Meter: 26
Good update ...............
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:55   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fahad ali khan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 2,895
Member: 1771086
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,407
always good info thx............................................
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 14:12   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IRAN 99
Posts: 168
Member: 1655547
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45
I changed IMEI I9500 last week with ASANSAM
best tool ONLY for android samsung
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:59.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.42735 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO