GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Asangsm Dongle

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 18:50   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
How to repair N7100 dead boot?

Q:why we need jtag n7100 ?
A:No Power On or NAND Chip replacement.

(You must download repair file and pdf for screen shot)
Index of ./Asansam/N7100 Boot Repair/

The JTAG process is the same of GT-I9300, the differences are only the file to restore, bootloader and the resistor to short.
Pre- requisite
1. One working GT-N7100 (normally booted on)
2. External SD card (recommended Samsung 2GB)
3. JTAG files
You must use the Odin3 v.3.0.7
Put the GT-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar in bootloader section


-Using a good working GT-N7100, insert the SD Card and enter into download mode. Connect the device to the PC and click Start button in the Odin. This will copy the bootloader files onto the good working phone.
-After the phone has rebooted, enter into download mode again. This time we will copy the bootloader files from the Phone to the micro SD card (in the good phone). In Odin, ensure to tick T-flash option as below:
-Connect the phone to PC when it is in download mode.
You can see when the bootloader card is copied to the micro SD card, as below.
-You can confirm that the bootloader has been copied to the micro SD card when you see the message SD card is blank or has unsupported files.
Now you can use this micro SD card for all JTAG (on GT-N7100)

How to jtag ?
Insert the memory card (where bootloader was copied) into faulty PBA
Connect the LCD to PBA
Connect the 11 pin Anyway Jig with the Power Off
With Tweezers make short on R319 and power on the jig.
Keep the short for about 6 sec.
Once completed, disconnect the phone from Anyway Jig and proceed to follow the standard repair process
 
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Asansam Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-29-2013, 19:16   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 281
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 120
We will try more then 10 phones but phone still binary failed appear.

also tried I9300 but same Result.
is there have any video tutorial?
if has just share with us.

I think i9300 & n7100 Not possible to repair JTAG.
Dont waste Time Just Replace the Emmc it should be work.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 20:48   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Quote:
We will try more then 10 phones but phone still binary failed appear.

also tried I9300 but same Result.
is there have any video tutorial?
if has just share with us.

I think i9300 & n7100 Not possible to repair JTAG.
Dont waste Time Just Replace the Emmc it should be work.
please read carefully and step to step(this is samsung company solution and you can find report success for i9300 here via one search)
 
Old 04-30-2013, 06:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
saleem5001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: pakistan
Posts: 1,697
Member: 1197620
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602278
Thanks Meter: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asansam Box View Post
please read carefully and step to step(this is samsung company solution and you can find report success for i9300 here via one search)
team plz donnt mind in my area me charge to custamar jtag charges max 10 usd for 10 usd me pay round about 500 usd because me not have another n7100 it means me not like this solution may be other all people like it
may me not undestand plz reply here
 
Old 04-30-2013, 07:25   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
dicle_gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lower World
Posts: 1,978
Member: 539148
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1624755
Thanks Meter: 1,703
Donate money to this user
gt-n7100 bootrepair Note 2 same post
 
Old 04-30-2013, 07:42   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Quote:
gt-n7100 bootrepair Note 2 same post
i think you are sleep or your eyes is open???
Quote:
this is samsung company solution
 
Old 05-02-2013, 11:53   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 405
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asansam Box View Post
Q:why we need jtag n7100 ?
A:No Power On or NAND Chip replacement.

(You must download repair file and pdf for screen shot)
Index of ./Asansam/N7100 Boot Repair/

The JTAG process is the same of GT-I9300, the differences are only the file to restore, bootloader and the resistor to short.
Pre- requisite
1. One working GT-N7100 (normally booted on)
2. External SD card (recommended Samsung 2GB)
3. JTAG files
You must use the Odin3 v.3.0.7
Put the GT-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar in bootloader section


-Using a good working GT-N7100, insert the SD Card and enter into download mode. Connect the device to the PC and click Start button in the Odin. This will copy the bootloader files onto the good working phone.
-After the phone has rebooted, enter into download mode again. This time we will copy the bootloader files from the Phone to the micro SD card (in the good phone). In Odin, ensure to tick T-flash option as below:
-Connect the phone to PC when it is in download mode.
You can see when the bootloader card is copied to the micro SD card, as below.
-You can confirm that the bootloader has been copied to the micro SD card when you see the message SD card is blank or has unsupported files.
Now you can use this micro SD card for all JTAG (on GT-N7100)

How to jtag ?
Insert the memory card (where bootloader was copied) into faulty PBA
Connect the LCD to PBA
Connect the 11 pin Anyway Jig with the Power Off
With Tweezers make short on R319 and power on the jig.
Keep the short for about 6 sec.
Once completed, disconnect the phone from Anyway Jig and proceed to follow the standard repair process


Dear Member...

is there any other way to give power to phone, if we dont have Anyway JIG....

Because when i connet downloader JIG to phone, the phone gets power before shorting the component in I9300...
 
Old 05-02-2013, 15:01   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
@matrix@'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 473
Member: 362515
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1590585
Thanks Meter: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... View Post
We will try more then 10 phones but phone still binary failed appear.

also tried I9300 but same Result.
is there have any video tutorial?
if has just share with us.

I think i9300 & n7100 Not possible to repair JTAG.
Dont waste Time Just Replace the Emmc it should be work.

check this bro.tested by me.. but not in all cases.as u said some of the devices need to replace emmc chip......
Galaxy S3 i9300 successfully unbricked
 
Old 05-08-2013, 23:38   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: maldives
Posts: 506
Member: 389862
Status: Offline
Sonork: guy_askali
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asansam Box View Post
Q:why we need jtag n7100 ?
A:No Power On or NAND Chip replacement.

(You must download repair file and pdf for screen shot)
Index of ./Asansam/N7100 Boot Repair/

The JTAG process is the same of GT-I9300, the differences are only the file to restore, bootloader and the resistor to short.
Pre- requisite
1. One working GT-N7100 (normally booted on)
2. External SD card (recommended Samsung 2GB)
3. JTAG files
You must use the Odin3 v.3.0.7
Put the GT-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar in bootloader section


-Using a good working GT-N7100, insert the SD Card and enter into download mode. Connect the device to the PC and click Start button in the Odin. This will copy the bootloader files onto the good working phone.
-After the phone has rebooted, enter into download mode again. This time we will copy the bootloader files from the Phone to the micro SD card (in the good phone). In Odin, ensure to tick T-flash option as below:
-Connect the phone to PC when it is in download mode.
You can see when the bootloader card is copied to the micro SD card, as below.
-You can confirm that the bootloader has been copied to the micro SD card when you see the message SD card is blank or has unsupported files.
Now you can use this micro SD card for all JTAG (on GT-N7100)

How to jtag ?
Insert the memory card (where bootloader was copied) into faulty PBA
Connect the LCD to PBA
Connect the 11 pin Anyway Jig with the Power Off
With Tweezers make short on R319 and power on the jig.
Keep the short for about 6 sec.
Once completed, disconnect the phone from Anyway Jig and proceed to follow the standard repair process
hey bro i tried ur solution buy can't write bootloader files onto the good working phone. always filed any one have success this T-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar
pls upload good working file here
 
Old 05-09-2013, 06:36   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Quote:
hey bro i tried ur solution buy can't write bootloader files onto the good working phone. always filed any one have success this T-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar
pls upload good working file here
very tanx for report
 
Old 05-10-2013, 19:54   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: maldives
Posts: 506
Member: 389862
Status: Offline
Sonork: guy_askali
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asansam Box View Post
very tanx for report
did u check is it work or not ?
 
Old 05-11-2013, 07:49   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Quote:
did u check is it work or not ?
very tanx to guy_askali for send report
Quote:
hey bro i tried ur solution buy can't write bootloader files onto the good working phone. always filed any one have success this T-N7100_Recovery_bootloader.tar
pls upload good working file here
 
Old 05-13-2013, 07:56   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Asansam Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: wechat:doctor_asangsm
Age: 28
Posts: 4,269
Member: 1911891
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1587178
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Quote:
Thanks for the detailed guide!
I would very much like to try it with my N7100 but the problem is that I don't have a good working N7100 here for downloading the bootloader files.
Can anyone upload the files and share with us?
Also, may I know if the bootloader files are universal (the same set of files can be used on N7100 phones with different firmware versions)?
very tanx for report
 
Old 05-15-2013, 17:56   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,228
Member: 194907
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 74
ı same problem ı9300 step to step but not workiing how to 11 pin cable ı dont understand?
 
The Following User Says Thank You to leventc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 07:47   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: somewhere
Posts: 664
Member: 23372
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
why always failed cannot flash recovery boot maybe there is another way please share thanks
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:26.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.36697 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO