GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > zZKey

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 17:32   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 45
Posts: 49
Member: 62636
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Orinoquia Auyantepui Y210

Hello, please ZZkey Team i need flash file for Orinoquia Auyantepui Y210

This is a log from sigma key box:

Android Sooner Single ADB Interface, Version 0.5, Name: MSM7627A
ESN: 80BXXXXX
MEID: A00000XXXXXXXX
Version: C8685V V100R001C32B001_EFS
Detecting flash...SAMSUNG, ID: 00EC00BC
Flash size: 512 Mb, page size: 4096

Thanks in advanced.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 17:43   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
elcapitel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: zunZun Team
Age: 33
Posts: 3,862
Member: 166270
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1579747
Thanks Meter: 7,578
Send me your zZKey sn and email registered in our servers, i will reply you with firmware link

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by leive View Post
Hello, please ZZkey Team i need flash file for Orinoquia Auyantepui Y210

This is a log from sigma key box:

Android Sooner Single ADB Interface, Version 0.5, Name: MSM7627A
ESN: 80BXXXXX
MEID: A00000XXXXXXXX
Version: C8685V V100R001C32B001_EFS
Detecting flash...SAMSUNG, ID: 00EC00BC
Flash size: 512 Mb, page size: 4096

Thanks in advanced.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 20:30   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 129
Member: 1237737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Request

I need the firmware of Orinoquia y210
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 21:05   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
zz_coder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California, LA,USA
Posts: 111
Member: 1639385
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594605
Thanks Meter: 148
Sorry , but wrong section, Support only for zzkey user.


Quote:
Originally Posted by leive View Post
Hello, please ZZkey Team i need flash file for Orinoquia Auyantepui Y210

This is a log from sigma key box:

Android Sooner Single ADB Interface, Version 0.5, Name: MSM7627A
ESN: 80BXXXXX
MEID: A00000XXXXXXXX
Version: C8685V V100R001C32B001_EFS
Detecting flash...SAMSUNG, ID: 00EC00BC
Flash size: 512 Mb, page size: 4096

Thanks in advanced.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 22:25   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Shensohau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 683
Member: 1377783
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611724
Thanks Meter: 374
We only support zzkey users!!! send me S/N and email in order to help you!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by e7291 View Post
I need the firmware of Orinoquia y210
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 22:33   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 129
Member: 1237737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shensohau View Post
We only support zzkey users!!! send me S/N and email in order to help you!!!
Im zzkey user, and was sent pm!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 22:12   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Guayana, Venezuela
Posts: 2
Member: 1607814
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Necesito El Software de Auyantepui Y210
Soy Usuario zzkey...
Capitel puedes ayudarme?

The software need Auyantepui Y210
I am zzkey User ...
Capitel can help me?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 22:40   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
elcapitel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: zunZun Team
Age: 33
Posts: 3,862
Member: 166270
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1579747
Thanks Meter: 7,578
sure, send me ur zZKey SN and email registered in our server.

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by xKxOxDx View Post
Necesito El Software de Auyantepui Y210
Soy Usuario zzkey...
Capitel puedes ayudarme?

The software need Auyantepui Y210
I am zzkey User ...
Capitel can help me?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:58   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Guayana, Venezuela
Posts: 2
Member: 1607814
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I'll knob by private or public here?
Not if you already arrive by private
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:02   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
elcapitel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: zunZun Team
Age: 33
Posts: 3,862
Member: 166270
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1579747
Thanks Meter: 7,578
Already sent, please check ur pm.

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by xKxOxDx View Post
I'll knob by private or public here?
Not if you already arrive by private
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.31167 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO