GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   zZKey (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f717/)
-   -   .../// Phone Firmware Request For zZKey Users \\\... (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f717/phone-firmware-request-zzkey-users-1802275/)

Shensohau 04-13-2014 15:48

.../// Phone Firmware Request For zZKey Users \\\...
 
Hi, Dear user this thread is for Huawei,ZTE, Motorola, Blackberry Firmware Request For zZKey Users ONLY.

We are working on a zZkey User Support Panel, with a Shell for our users, terms and conditions will be posted at the moment of launch it.

So, if you need firmware for your devices, post here your request, request posted in others thread will not be answer.

We are trying to put in order user's threads, and help them to fix their devices quickly and effective ;)

How make it? just post here your request, if it is your first time please send us your zZkey Dongle S/N and your registered email address by PM, and you will recieve your Firmware by PM too!

*** THIS IS ONLY FOR SUPPORTED MODELS, OTHER MODELS REQUEST POSTS WILL BE ERASE WITHOUT PREVIOUS NOTICE ***

***
zzKey Brands/Models Supported***

Best Regards
zZKey Team

djdempaf1 04-13-2014 20:36

Need firmware Huawei Ascend G510
 
I need the APP Update for Huawei Ascend G510 :D

elcapitel 04-13-2014 20:46

Sure, tell me the compilation number, operator-country?

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:

Originally Posted by djdempaf1 (Post 10236986)
I need the APP Update for Huawei Ascend G510 :D


m&s 04-15-2014 21:01

motorola xt611 Firmware

elcapitel 04-15-2014 21:24

Sent, please check ur pm.

Best regards
zZ-Team


Quote:

Originally Posted by m&s (Post 10241949)
motorola xt611 Firmware


yaro_rguez 04-16-2014 14:01

good i need motorola glean firmware any working firmware thanks in advance zunzun team i think is a brilliant idea

djfran10 04-19-2014 09:11

Firmware Alcatel
 
zZKey Team, its possible add Firmware write to Alcatel Android phones?

Example:
- OT4030A
- OT6030A


Unbranded if possible :D

Would be really fantastic.

Thanks in advance zZ Team.

elcapitel 04-19-2014 15:39

Incorrect thread, your request is about Post Here Phone Model Request for Add Support

Here is only firmware request, not add Alcatel write firmware option in software.
If you need only firmware, then i can try to help you. If need both then i can not.

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:

Originally Posted by djfran10 (Post 10250280)
zZKey Team, its possible add Firmware write to Alcatel Android phones?

Example:
- OT4030A
- OT6030A


Unbranded if possible :D

Would be really fantastic.

Thanks in advance zZ Team.


students 04-19-2014 16:26

need help firmware motorols mb632
Thank

elcapitel 04-19-2014 17:31

Already sent, please check your pm.

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:

Originally Posted by students (Post 10251268)
need help firmware motorols mb632
Thank


ovunlock 04-19-2014 17:38

HI
i need Netherlands language for Huawei G6006 and G6008.

thanks,

elcapitel 04-19-2014 17:55

Unfortunately G6006, G6008 was not sold in your country or region.

Best Regards
zZ-Team


Quote:

Originally Posted by ovunlock (Post 10251448)
HI
i need Netherlands language for Huawei G6006 and G6008.

thanks,


djfran10 04-19-2014 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcapitel (Post 10251157)
Incorrect thread, your request is about Post Here Phone Model Request for Add Support

Here is only firmware request, not add Alcatel write firmware option in software.
If you need only firmware, then i can try to help you. If need both then i can not.

Best Regards
zZ-Team

Yes Capitel, sorry for posting in a different thread.

I really need firmware Alcatel 4010th and 6030a unbranded.

And yes, now attached to the request thread for these models.

elcapitel 04-19-2014 22:43

Please contact me in sonork or in YahooMess [email protected]

Best Regards
zZ-Team



Quote:

Originally Posted by djfran10 (Post 10251803)
Yes Capitel, sorry for posting in a different thread.

I really need firmware Alcatel 4010th and 6030a unbranded.

And yes, now attached to the request thread for these models.


H2B 04-20-2014 01:44

need full flash Hawei friend g7105 tigo Colombia thanks


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.38906 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO