Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-16-2013, 14:08||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: GSMserver Team
Thanks Meter: 44,059
Sigma Software v1.27.01 is out. ZTE AC30, MF30 and more
Sigma Software v1.27.01 is out!
With this version of Sigma was added support for new ZTE hotspot devices
and made some other improvements!
Qualcomm platform update:
1. Added Direct Unlock / Repair IMEI for the following mobile hotspot devices:
● ZTE AC30
● ZTE MF30
2. Fast Direct Unlock database updated with the following versions:
● MB200: USAMOR01ORUKE1035.0R
● XT560: 1 new fw version
ZTE (+ Repair IMEI):
● E821: VOD_ZA_P671A70IIV1.0.0B01
● F160: ORG_UK_P622F2V1.0.0B07-S
● Medion: GB_GER_MEDION_P743V1.0.0B05
MTK platform update:
1. Added Unlock via Patching and Service support for:
● ZTE S516 Beeline KH (S01_BEE-CA-9S-P110A14V1_0_0B04)
● Philips Xenium K700 (S01.K700_M6235A_1121_03_V05B_PG) - in the test mode
2. The following models were tested and added to the list of supported:
● Amgoo AM213 (MT625A)
● BLU Hero (MT6250)
3. Added support for new SPI flash chip ID: 001C3817-00000000
4. Improved external RAM operations for MT6268 platform.
Download Sigma Software v1.27.01
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to GSM_Support For This Useful Post:
|07-16-2013, 14:24||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks Meter: 9
Yes SigmaBox is a full contact w the phones and w the users!!!
u can find me in the dealers list in the page as UNLOCKEAR.COM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdempaf1 For This Useful Post:
|07-16-2013, 15:39||#7 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Europe
Thanks Meter: 1,401
Have you tried to connect these devices following the manual for MT6573 / MT6575 / MT6577 phones?
The Following User Says Thank You to mcandre For This Useful Post:
|07-16-2013, 18:46||#11 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2006
Location: XpErTs GsM ®
Thanks Meter: 395
waiting for Huawei U9500 imei repair .. request 1 month ago. team said me to keep an eye on updates.. now i need glasses
waiting mode on
|07-16-2013, 19:29||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Thanks Meter: 14