GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 00:11   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany_boy View Post
i am agree with volcano team . buying a cheep pack1 is better then buy a new box . in three years how many boxes are totaly dead . but volcano give us non stop updates . and i believe after new blood its running too fine . so buy it and enjoy it .

but i need to add one more thing for pakistani users . add zong and ufone sets unlocking also .

BR
Coming soooooooon :-)

Old 11-11-2014, 01:17   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1328371
Thanks Meter: 121
Sir,i am from philippines.do we need to go to reseller [where i bought my volcano box]
to buy credit for activation for pack1?
How about the Software?is it different from volcanotool we are using?

Old 11-11-2014, 01:33   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 651892
Thanks Meter: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany_boy View Post
i am agree with volcano team . buying a cheep pack1 is better then buy a new box . in three years how many boxes are totaly dead . but volcano give us non stop updates . and i believe after new blood its running too fine . so buy it and enjoy it .

but i need to add one more thing for pakistani users . add zong and ufone sets unlocking also .

BR

Totally agreed with dany_boy.
Here i Add one request from my side and its about Flash Files Support Server
as i think its a best time to start flash file support with Pack1

Old 11-11-2014, 01:50   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1929246
Thanks Meter: 36
Sir i got a question about merapi, with this activation our volcano will be capable of make direct unlock and NCK reading from MTK cheap phones like Verykool, ZTe, i mean cheap ones using MTK 625A, etc, or just will unlock expensive android phones? I really dream with the day that volcano will kick other boxes butts with unlocking, because in flashing and repairing there is not anthoer box like volcano, but unlocking is a weak point, resuming, activating Merapi Pack will volcano do network unlock every kind of MTK phones or just expensive android ones?

Old 11-11-2014, 03:15   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1586473
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhaltaf_m View Post
volcano team given us 3 year free updates .i think all volcano user earn lots of money .
i am very happy with volcano ,i dont have any problam about activation.
sure all volcano user after activation earn too much money .
i think no need to cry with activation.
But after few month volcano team will ask all volcano user have to activate pack 2 ?
waiting for replay.
not all volcano users own this box for three years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
Thanks for your words. I appreciate.

No plan for a pack 2... It took us 3 years to plan a pack 1 :-)
i think you should make an exception for new volcano owners

Old 11-11-2014, 05:36   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1468994
Thanks Meter: 27
man dont cry about this activations, i see a lot of ppl here arguing about packs for this and another boxes, ppl like you want thing free i see, want to earn a lot of money, my volcano tomorrow got 1 week with me, and now i have so save some money for the activation, when you see the projects dead and boxes dead are because ppl want everything free; so if you want everything free why no look for other job? and to say something, my earning this year is the worst for me, but i try to have my thing updated and activated, and happy to have another box with me, so if you want to be a professional buy your activation and dont cry about this, after all nobody is pointing with a gun

Old 11-11-2014, 06:40   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 610502
Sonork: 100.1618428
Thanks Meter: 161
Dear Respected Volcano Box Product Manager,
I had been requesting for a long period of time that this TEAM Should make his own server for flash files but all of my requests along with Other Users request ignored.
I want to ask you one thing if we have volcano Box and Mobile in Hands but without flash files how can we work with it?
I have a plenty of mobiles due to not available flash files, their customer took from me back and go else where who is the responsible for this loss while team is making new updates with pack activation while many other basic issues are still debatable at user end i think this team will consider my post seriously.
Waiting for reply...
B/R
Sheraz.....

The Following User Says Thank You to BISMILLAH MOBILES For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 07:00   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1494304
Sonork: 100.1606186
Thanks Meter: 108
i am agree with this action by volcano team!

its better to pay some money to continue the support..

like us they need to earn also, their business has capital, manpower, unit tester etc.

we are the one who benifits on this action...

3 years is better than 1 year activation

The Following User Says Thank You to warshock For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 09:26   #24 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2212311
Sonork: ROOPKRB
Thanks Meter: 9
i SUPPORT VOLCANO AND REDAY TO ACTIVE PACK 1 ACTIVATION BUT PLZ FIX YOUR ALL BUG JUST LIKE SPD 6531 DAD AFTER FORMAT AND HANG ON LOGO

The Following User Says Thank You to DEEPUKRB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 11:29   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 275290
Thanks Meter: 50
Am in Nigeria.
I bought my volcano from a shop at alaba international.
I called the shop but they don't even know or hear about vi tool or merapi activation pack1, I called GARUTECH at Ikeja as well but samething.
From where can I buy the vi tool or activation in Nigeria?
or where can I buy it directly from volcano (pay online)?
Or must I buy it from the shop?
Answer all these quick, I want to activate pack1 or buy vi tool quick.
I don't like using a tool that can perform more than what I can do (undersrtand?)

Old 11-11-2014, 12:29   #26 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1962881
Sonork: 100.1656866
Thanks Meter: 18
Im Waiting for This update......

I'm Waiting for This update..........I pay what volcano team demanding. Plz i have one Request for provide Android Roms. & i want to know 1 thing more...why i buy this pack 1 ? from Re seller or online volcano website ?

Old 11-11-2014, 13:10   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237256
Thanks Meter: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
Hi Guys,

I first wish that say thank you for all the support you have been giving us since the last 3 years. We hope you concider Volcano box as the best investment in your workshop and that it brings you money every day.

I need to make clear what is Merapi act cause it seems not clear for every one.

MERAPI Tool will be dedicated to very very hot phones that needs a lot of investments from our side. This is not about the regular update we are making on Volcano box but something beyond and advanced. We need to have an income for this module cause we really make it flying. We need buy a lot of phones and as you know all new android smart phones are expensive. A lot cost over 300 USD. Because we have a very big team of coders and that we think we can offer more to our customers we decided to make this new pack.

Please keep in mind that standard volcano module will keep on having updates and for sure we will be much better than competition that most of the times are giving fake updates.

More over we have been working since the last 2 month on something very new in this industry. Few teams have made attempts on it but no one really made some ******** support and universal solutions. Will be hopefully release for Christmas.

So be sure we keep on working very hard and dont want to release new projects on other names like many team is working.

Just wait and see I am sure all of you will go for pack 1 cause it is a great value offer.

Take care and all the best!

Good idea, please go and ahead but make the price affordable to all users.

Old 11-11-2014, 13:36   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76522
Thanks Meter: 30
Yes vote for 10 usd! Who want 10 usd update?

The Following User Says Thank You to CLIFFORD25502 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 09:33   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
Donate money to this user
@ supporters and all other

Hello

From Old Box Usser who have Box but dont use it that much because no chinesse phones in my area but buy it , i agree to activation and price the team need money for resarch buying phones and to live , but on other hand i hope that after usser pay activation will be regullar and 100% working updates for that pack , other words usser who didnt pay PACK1 can do all like before but some hot model can be ussed without pack 1 activation , also i hope that team after the take money will make regular and hot update not like one of team wich box i have just stop to give PACK 1 Update after is take money onlly regullar update( last 5-6 time) and PACK1 i pay about 50$....

BR
Mario

Old 11-13-2014, 14:20   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 648453
Thanks Meter: 82
if i activate today my box example s/l no-123456.
accedently tomorrow my s/l no-123456 box broken, then i transfer my activetion to new volcano box.

Br
sahed

The Following User Says Thank You to sahed07860 For This Useful Post: