GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2017, 05:58   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
subeesh1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: india, delhi
Age: 30
Posts: 234
Member: 940655
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587842
Thanks Meter: 41
Attila i8 plus [ANSWERED]


need attila i8 plus secure boot files.

mt6580 . tried with latest mtk tool and unitool with and without volume buttons.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 25
Posts: 3,387
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeesh1987 View Post
need attila i8 plus secure boot files.

mt6580 . tried with latest mtk tool and unitool with and without volume buttons.
HI
Kindly please use latest MTK Module choose HIGH BOOT
and do read extended information and post full logs here
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
subeesh1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: india, delhi
Age: 30
Posts: 234
Member: 940655
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587842
Thanks Meter: 41
without buttons

>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>HIGH BOOT
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM30)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!

then phone entering charging.

with volume - pressed.

>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>HIGH BOOT
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek USB Port (COM41)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0x05
>>BLVersion :0xFE
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>Cannot connect with the phone, the program has terminated.

>>Read phone info Failed.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:11.


with volume + pressed.

>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>HIGH BOOT
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM30)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!

with both volume button pressed.

>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>HIGH BOOT
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek USB Port (COM41)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0x05
>>BLVersion :0xFE
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>Cannot connect with the phone, the program has terminated.

>>Read phone info Failed.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:15.


used inferno mtk version 1.4.1
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 25
Posts: 3,387
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeesh1987 View Post
without buttons

>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>HIGH BOOT
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM30)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!

then phone entering charging.

with volume - pressed.
download symphony boot files from support and use them in custom boot and post result
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 15:13   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: lusaka
Posts: 219
Member: 320108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
i tried this but No cant work,,, attila mate pro
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 15:38   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: lusaka
Posts: 219
Member: 320108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal_singla View Post
download symphony boot files from support and use them in custom boot and post result


please advice which custom boot is compatible with attila phones
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 18:06   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 265
Member: 2640240
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by mophat View Post
please advice which custom boot is compatible with attila phones
chack here
Index of ./VolcanoBox/Volcano_Inferno_Updates/Inferno_MTK_Module_Updates/Inferno_MTK_Manual_Boot/Symphoney/
post result
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:26   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: lusaka
Posts: 219
Member: 320108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15

i think i have tried all but cant work... i have attila mate pro and sony UCO model XC,,, these phone have cpu MT6280 and secure boot...plesae support team have a look at this
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 19:31   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: ETHIOPIAN (wollo, mersa)
Posts: 11
Member: 1908006
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Please add suport for attila mate pro
Mt6580 secure boot
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:29.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.31039 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO