GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2016, 22:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 630795
Thanks Meter: 177
Moment of truth !

Hello all GSM Folks.

i really dont know what to say !!!
every day and all the time i see complaints about GPG Products and inferno

i dont remember how much i paid for merapi but i swear to *** i made that amount of money in the first month after i activated My Merapi and now after almost a year i made lots of money from Merapi so whats wrong if u pay a little to our developers who made these great tools ???

Do u think that they are (GPG developers) living on WATER only ?
Do u think that they dont have families need money for their living ?

or all u think about is ur pocket without thinking how many days or months it takes to develop a tool like Merapi or Inferno with a great security !

I wrote this because i didnt see any loyalty from any user of Merapi and Volcano and i havent seen any one who defend inferno or merapi before !!!

All i saw is a cry babies who want free stuff all the time who like to take without give

Sorry if this post will annoy any one but that is the truth !

For me , Volcano , Merapi was the best tool in my shop , from the money i get from them i made my living and feed my family so what is wroong if i pay 15 or 50 $ to activate Inferno as long as i will get my money back in less than a month?!!!

Thank You GPG for the great tools and thank u for the time u give for us from the bottom of my heart.

A loyal user to GPG Industries and all developers !

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sobaro For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-08-2016, 23:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1511582
Thanks Meter: 74
This tool look great and it will be one of the great tools out specially when they add all the platform like spd and qual hands up team and coders im buying the whole thing dongle and activation's to support the team

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mounirson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 02:13   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobaro View Post
Hello all GSM Folks.

i really dont know what to say !!!
every day and all the time i see complaints about GPG Products and inferno

i dont remember how much i paid for merapi but i swear to *** i made that amount of money in the first month after i activated My Merapi and now after almost a year i made lots of money from Merapi so whats wrong if u pay a little to our developers who made these great tools ???

Do u think that they are (GPG developers) living on WATER only ?
Do u think that they dont have families need money for their living ?

or all u think about is ur pocket without thinking how many days or months it takes to develop a tool like Merapi or Inferno with a great security !

I wrote this because i didnt see any loyalty from any user of Merapi and Volcano and i havent seen any one who defend inferno or merapi before !!!

All i saw is a cry babies who want free stuff all the time who like to take without give

Sorry if this post will annoy any one but that is the truth !

For me , Volcano , Merapi was the best tool in my shop , from the money i get from them i made my living and feed my family so what is wroong if i pay 15 or 50 $ to activate Inferno as long as i will get my money back in less than a month?!!!

Thank You GPG for the great tools and thank u for the time u give for us from the bottom of my heart.

A loyal user to GPG Industries and all developers !
Thank you very much for your words. Is good to see someone that actually step up and post what he really think about us. We have been working very hard last 10 years. We had up and we had downs but we still standing. While lot of others preferred to give up and let down all their users we still here facing everyone even our mistakes.

We have been abused by few people who promissed a lot so we promote their tool but they never delivered but thanks G.O.D still a lot still with us and still kicking.

GPG 3.0 is evolving now.... Expect a lot from us

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 03:20   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1511582
Thanks Meter: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
Thank you very much for your words. Is good to see someone that actually step up and post what he really think about us. We have been working very hard last 10 years. We had up and we had downs but we still standing. While lot of others preferred to give up and let down all their users we still here facing everyone even our mistakes.

We have been abused by few people who promissed a lot so we promote their tool but they never delivered but thanks G.O.D still a lot still with us and still kicking.

GPG 3.0 is evolving now.... Expect a lot from us

You guys awesome and you guys are the best I'm sick of people who always complaining about few dollars like everything they need is for free
Keep the good work team you have a lot of people behind you guys

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mounirson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 07:16   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 630795
Thanks Meter: 177
Yeah, keep the good work Up guys , wishing u success all the time !

The Following User Says Thank You to sobaro For This Useful Post: