GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2016, 07:49   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
need further clarification

pls volcano team explain this,

Q: I Got Inferno & I am MerapiTool User, Now do i have to connect Volcanobox + Inferno at same time with pc ?
A: No, you just have to connect Inferno with your Computer to run Inferno software.

...with this answer, its clearly shows that volcano and merapi are different software with inferno tools, and no need for volcano box to function, just the key alone, is that means that volcano box and merapi is now dead? or still can use for sometime especially merapi tools, which is online.

Q: I don't have Merapi Activated/i want to purchase new Inferno (Non Merapi Activated users), in how much i will get Inferno, As above you said it's 15 USD for Merapi Activated users ?
A: We are selling in 15 USD to those users who already Activated MerapiTool to their VolcanoBox (Which is our Cost of hardware & reason to sell in very cheap cause they already pay us for software).
To all those users who did not make activation of merapitool to their volcanobox for them we made 2 packages.
Package 1- World's 1st & Only GPGIndustries Introduced, Test before buy. ( For NON
under this package you can get Inferno Key in just 15 USD and you can run All functions till 1 Month After One Month you can active for further use in 59 Usd.
Package 2. Pre-Activated Inferno Key.
Under this package you can get Fully-Activated Inferno. in just 69 USD...\

...it says that you sell inferno key for 15usd as trial version for those who do not have activated merapi tool, this is same price with those who have activated merapi tool, is the 15usd key for those who have activated merapi tool are pre activated? or need to preactivate, if need to preactivate, how we can do this, is it free or with pay?

Old 05-05-2016, 08:04   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1445819
Thanks Meter: 4,976
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
pls volcano team explain this,
...with this answer, its clearly shows that volcano and merapi are different software with inferno tools, and no need for volcano box to function, just the key alone, is that means that volcano box and merapi is now dead? or still can use for sometime especially merapi tools, which is online.

Yes , You Can Use Merapi & Volcano Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
...it says that you sell inferno key for 15usd as trial version for those who do not have activated merapi tool, this is same price with those who have activated merapi tool, is the 15usd key for those who have activated merapi tool are pre activated? or need to preactivate, if need to preactivate, how we can do this, is it free or with pay?

Your Under Big Confusion , Let Me Clear

For Merapi User = 15 USD For Inferno Key & They Can Enjoy Inferno Untill 31 Dec 2016

For Not Merapi User = 15 USD For Inferno Key & Get 30 Days Trail