GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2018, 16:08   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2108610
Thanks Meter: 379
Please No Delete this Post Because MiracleTeam do not want you to see it Read

Please No Delete this Post Because MiracleTeam do not want you to see it
Miracle Emmc Tool is the same tool with other name & interface, see the logs & screnshoot preview you will see, it supports the same phones in MiracleBox Tool, the packs of miracle is MiracleBox divided into pieces named packages
-Miracle Moto {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Vivo MTK Demo Fix {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Miracle FRP {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Flacon MTK {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Falcon FRP {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Falcon Qualcomm {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}
-Falcon LG {Phones included in MiracleBox tool}

First they charge you for a pack or activation, example Miracle FRP in v1.04, Falcon [scam & old updates ] include first the phones there and then after two weeks they are released in MiracleBox

And they say "you went around and they told you from behind"

Even your tools stop working sending you to update them without having released a new update, or more, they launch a new update and do not let you access the server to open them telling you to update the software

What's more, they do not have professionalism, they eliminate the post that they are not interested in seeing, example this one !!!

See the Copy Paste from Team
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...oject-2418836/

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yosbel182us For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-12-2018, 18:07   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1948608
Thanks Meter: 1,744
YES. All GSM Members should Oppose This TEAM..They also stolen AndroidPro Tool and SFT Dongle Source codes...!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Mosin- For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 19:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1377783
Sonork: 100.1611724
Thanks Meter: 3,336
Donate money to this user
To all members, do not buy any miraclecheaters products at all, they will scam you, all users will be scamed, they will kill all their products in order t try to cheat with new "functional one"... React.... Please!!! Be careful

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shensohau For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 22:54   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shensohau View Post
To all members, do not buy any miraclecheaters products at all, they will scam you, all users will be scamed, they will kill all their products in order t try to cheat with new "functional one"... React.... Please!!! Be careful

Miraclebox team block my miraclebox by posting words,my point of view & errors in miraclebox

Enviado desde mi iPhone Tapatalk

Old 06-12-2018, 23:04   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbel182us View Post
Miraclebox team block my miraclebox by posting words,my point of view & errors in miraclebox

And Miracle Team sendme 1 message private saying that i publish my apologies throughout in all forum to be able to unblock my miracle & publish 50 success report!!
How am i going to publish 50 success report if I have it blocked and also,if i have been able to do some successful work with this box,it does not reach 5,and when i publish some error or problem with sone phone ,they delete my post!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to yosbel182us For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 01:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1884292
Thanks Meter: 33
Miracle team is the damage part of gsm.they always delete most of members post unsuccessfully .they do not respond if any mobile damage by their tools.they only flow 'Hitlar' trams & condition not gsm member & other supporters .so all of gsm member & supporters need a section for complaint . thanks all.

The Following User Says Thank You to babu mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
this is inferno product support section and not miracle box, if you have any grievance with your box manufacturer, post it in their support forum. inferno team can do nothing with your problem. it is just a waste of inferno forum space and besides, inferno users knows it is miracle team character. what we want to is a news regarding our box software update and development, when it is and what is incoming development.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 23:08   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2521913
Thanks Meter: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
this is inferno product support section and not miracle box, if you have any grievance with your box manufacturer, post it in their support forum. inferno team can do nothing with your problem. it is just a waste of inferno forum space and besides, inferno users knows it is miracle team character. what we want to is a news regarding our box software update and development, when it is and what is incoming development.
Bros I think you are not the owner of this section OK? Just live it

Miracle team are very very bad team they don't have anything new in there products allows in copy and pasted always in calling world first of bugy and after one month of updates you most find its crack and many more such as server issue and most download new opdat even you have data or not and didn't asept customers complain and delete treath without answer my big froblem of miracle is crack they kill our GSM market every crack user most have miracle they don't know how to frotect there sw I hate this team very very much not countable always in sterling people source code and more thanks

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alameeen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 23:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1281866
Thanks Meter: 330
Just stop more buying any miracle activation they cheteed Marc
http://forum.******************/chea...hundred-4.html

Old 06-13-2018, 23:25   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I buy MiracleBox in GSMServer.com, You already know why Martview is against MiracleBox

Old 06-14-2018, 03:35   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbel182us View Post
I buy MiracleBox in GSMServer.com, You already know why Martview is against MiracleBox
😀
I don’t have Miracle or any miracle products brother...and i wil never buy this creepy tool.
2nd thing that I don’t feel that i need this tool ever...!
I can do anything without this tool...i have most trusted tool And all Best than Miracle...!

I never felt in any Device repair and I never need this creepy Tool and I don’t know why people buy this and for what..?
Mean u can give me any Phone any brand i can DONE without Miracle Box..!

So just forget about it and use others tools....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Mosin- For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 04:12   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Is the true!!! I buy MiracleBox by my stupidness, i wanna have all gsm boxes but this box is a ****

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 14:41   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2601900
Thanks Meter: 519
Now miracle have 6 boxes/dongles but all of them do One similar job, just different interface. What a cheap marketing. And guys don't stop attacking these loosers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmtheo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 17:55   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Many users doesn’t know th full story abt Miracle Box, and what happen wit AndroidPro tool/ SFT/eMMC Dongle...To read full post visit:GsmDevlopers->Cheaters Area

http://forum./cheaters-area/54828-miracle-teams-sv-scammed-martview-1900-euro-caused-martview-lose-hundred.html

After Forum.put gsmdevlopers.com

Old 07-07-2018, 21:02   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

All this I wrote in moments of anger that I felt, I'm sorry for the whole post, it was all a lie, draw your conclusions, apologize for the high point to the Miracle team