GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2018, 07:06   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 869660
Thanks Meter: 14
Post Please Provide More UPDATE. INFERNO getting OUTDATED

Hello team please provide more frequent updates on spd and mtk

SPD 6531 is coming in various new kind of cpu in new feature phones
and also mtk has launched new cpu in feature phones

recently i had tried to flash and format spd LAVA CAPTAIN N1 but i was not able to via VOLCANO and INFERNO SPD

and also recently I had problem flashing and formatting new mtk cpu of feature phones.

I am using Volcano since 4 years and I have put my hard earned money and updated inferno for 2 years and now it has been not even 2 months and it has stopped getting support as it used to get Telegram support has stopped admin are stepping down. Please for *** sake let us know what is going on should we accept that we had put money in wrong team and move to other box?

Old 05-04-2018, 18:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1845954
Sonork: 100.1622497
Thanks Meter: 397
I m using volcano when volcano was first release. I already so many post for support spd6531e . Many post deleted by volcano team. They ignore us.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsm_shamim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 05:56   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
official support is only and only this forum. if any user make own groups and saying it's official support by Volcanobox team is false.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 07:09   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Respected Sir, i was describing about TELEGRAM support which link was given in product update page. Please tell us why Inferno is not providing updates for new spd cpu for feature phone models, qualcom support for vivo new phones like v9 and mtk cpu support for new feature phones. Sir we really trust Volcano/Inferno thats why we put or hard earned money on this team but because of lack of update in recent times I am very worried as my whole 2 year subscription is left. Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
official support is only and only this forum. if any user make own groups and saying it's official support by Volcanobox team is false.

Old 05-05-2018, 07:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
I notice that kamal_singla has been expel from inferno team.

Faisal Computer, please let us know what is going on

The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf Lawal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 07:30   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

yes sir he was a great admin and he used to respond to users problem as quickly as he could!

Old 05-05-2018, 07:35   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2211790
Thanks Meter: 5,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusuf Lawal View Post

i left team my self have some reasons....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamal_singla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 08:21   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:

I also noticed that and realy sad, kamal_singla is one of very active volcano moderator...hope volcano team will be more active in providing more support and software update despite of kamal_singlas leaving the team for any reason. Inferno tool still not left behind other teams, especially with secured boot devices, but as we noticed, other teams are keep on advancing, hope the team will continue doing some more advancement as we still put our trust to the team upon renewing our activation.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-05-2018, 18:51   #9 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2801980
Thanks Meter: 2
They won't listen the users needs & ignore them like this thread n many more...

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk

Old 05-05-2018, 21:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2601900
Thanks Meter: 519
If you have noticed volcano is good when using DA files but they can't fuse those DA's into the software like how NCK AND INFINITY DOES, and kamal-singla was a good guy.

Old 05-06-2018, 06:47   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtheo View Post
If you have noticed volcano is good when using DA files but they can't fuse those DA's into the software like how NCK AND INFINITY DOES, and kamal-singla was a good guy.
so far it is ok in the current set up where DA files are manualy selected, if you noticed with CM2 and NCK, not all their given DA files are 100% working, same DA files are working in same unit, but imany users still complaining it is not working with same unit although DA files and unit are the same, is it a matter of trial and error? but with inferno DA files posted in support, i personally tested that DA files are 100% working for the said unit..if all secured boot DA files will be fuse into the software, the software will become bulky ang difficult to download....take nota that users from different country have different brand of unit from their country, they mostly needed DA files for the unit or brand release in their country....what i think volcano team with the help of users should do is to keep on collecting DA files and upload it on support site, and a download button on inferno software to access the files, this is to prevent some scripulous person who download the files and sell it in the net, just like other team do.

The Following User Says Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 10:48   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
Hello, Every Manager and Supporter have their own life. i can not push them to work with me for the life time. So, by some how if any one have some personal maters they can leave us. it's just a part of life.

about SPD phones. our developers are not very familiar with new spd phones cause of spd phones not available too much where our office is. even that we try our best.

for collecting DA files. i am thinking to give ONE year FREE activation for the person who share 10 Exclusive DA with us. what you guys think about it ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 11:00   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
@Faisal Computer, I think the best thing is to give users access to upload DA FILE to your support area...

Old 05-06-2018, 11:11   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2649950
Thanks Meter: 33
activate merapi dongle users

Old 05-06-2018, 11:55   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
@Faisal Computer, I think the best thing is to give users access to upload DA FILE to your support area...
your idea is good, but how can we sure that DA fille uploaded by users are 100% workiing?

here is an example...
..as we can see in other support thread, sone users are posting that
MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin are working for a specific unit, but still many users are also complaining that it is not working for that same unit.

..so if the team allowed users to upload DA files to the support area, they cannot guarantee that files are 100% working. maybe a thread for that specific purpose is enough and then collect all DA files confirmed to be working and upload to the support area.