GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2018, 17:26   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
your idea is good, but how can we sure that DA fille uploaded by users are 100% workiing?

here is an example...
..as we can see in other support thread, sone users are posting that
MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin are working for a specific unit, but still many users are also complaining that it is not working for that same unit.

..so if the team allowed users to upload DA files to the support area, they cannot guarantee that files are 100% working. maybe a thread for that specific purpose is enough and then collect all DA files confirmed to be working and upload to the support area.
Before upload DA file to support area, user need to post his successful report of that DA file.

Old 05-06-2018, 17:28   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
Also volcano team should update their server for download of software or DA file...
For good security user need to connect their box/dongle before they can access support area...

Old 05-06-2018, 18:19   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1718440
Thanks Meter: 620
The problem with this guys in this Inferno forum is that nobody wants to share. They all want to have but nobody wants to give. They think if they have a DA that works, they want so sell it to somebody else for money. In the end it doesn't work like that because if everyone gives everyone wins. I'm sitting in my country, that guy is in India, in Pakistan, in South America, in Bangladesh, or where ever in Europe or in Russia. If we all give what we have it's going to be so much more valuable to everyone.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:00   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell666 View Post
The problem with this guys in this Inferno forum is that nobody wants to share. They all want to have but nobody wants to give. They think if they have a DA that works, they want so sell it to somebody else for money. In the end it doesn't work like that because if everyone gives everyone wins. I'm sitting in my country, that guy is in India, in Pakistan, in South America, in Bangladesh, or where ever in Europe or in Russia. If we all give what we have it's going to be so much more valuable to everyone.
yes its true, every users want DA files for the unit available in their country, not all DA files are actually needed by each users coz units available in their country are not available in other region unles it is a worlwide brand.. tehno, yuphoria, mobiware, qmobile, leeco, intex and so on are not available in our country,, so if every user share their files, it it a big help for every inferno user, it is also a plus factor to the team and can help to promote their product.. the more files available for every user, the more user may encourage to buy the product.

...also request to the team, please include inferno spd files to pac converter in your next update.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:38   #20 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 869660
Thanks Meter: 14
excellent thought, but why there is no update of UNI and MTK module since last couple of weeks? and for spd cpu please try to hire someone from INDIA as here in every 5 feature phones 2 are spd

Old 09-14-2018, 02:20   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2175357
Sonork: QQ:2157039171
Thanks Meter: 453
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
Hello, Every Manager and Supporter have their own life. i can not push them to work with me for the life time. So, by some how if any one have some personal maters they can leave us. it's just a part of life.

about SPD phones. our developers are not very familiar with new spd phones cause of spd phones not available too much where our office is. even that we try our best.

for collecting DA files. i am thinking to give ONE year FREE activation for the person who share 10 Exclusive DA with us. what you guys think about it ?
Where are ur team now where is infeerno go to

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk