GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 13:43   #31 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 32
Posts: 16,560
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68,748

Quote:
Originally Posted by akk.vpm View Post
hi sir

i also post my Volcano box problem

1- Box serial number
SN:008-042-654


br

akk.vpm
Please tell me exactly what you done with your box ?
seems someone or you try to play with box data or try to spy any thing
i seen some thing very strange in server and i want to know from you what did you done with it ?
tell me each and every step and in details also tell you did you try to use some 3rd party soft if yes then which was is it ?
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 13:44   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 32
Posts: 16,560
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by bismarkjorel View Post
I can't use my volcano box on the latest update 3.4.0 it always says Cannot Connect to server....

I can only use it on version 2.1.9 and below...

Please help me sir.
My serial number is 386-413-375
My Resseller is NonoyXp
Date of purchase is March 22 2013
I'm in the Philippines...

Please open your eyes and read very carefully my 1st post !!
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 18:21   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
akk.vpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: INDIA, TamilNadu, ViLLuPuRaM
Posts: 386
Member: 651056
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592669
Thanks Meter: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
Please tell me exactly what you done with your box ?
seems someone or you try to play with box data or try to spy any thing
i seen some thing very strange in server and i want to know from you what did you done with it ?
tell me each and every step and in details also tell you did you try to use some 3rd party soft if yes then which was is it ?
Br
Faisal_Computer

hi sir

i post alredy post the detail my Volcano box problem on 11-11-13

start work with volcano box

try 2 pinfind dead glx mini505 by rj45 cable soldring


using version 2.3.8
that time i got error

log

Code:
2013-11-11 1:05:15 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:05:15 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Port:COM79
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>Note for win7 users :
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>Start your Win 7 64bit with F8 key and choose 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'.
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>After that the spd drivers will have the ability to be loaded.
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Vcc: null
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Gnd: 2
2013-11-11 1:06:05 PM >>Start to detect...
2013-11-11 1:06:14 PM >>Failed to detect.
2013-11-11 1:06:59 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:07:00 PM >>Vcc: 1
2013-11-11 1:07:00 PM >>Gnd: 2
2013-11-11 1:07:01 PM >>Start to detect...
2013-11-11 1:07:13 PM >>Failed to detect.
2013-11-11 1:07:34 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:07:40 PM >>Failed to detect VCC and GND, not connected to mobile phone or mobile phone is over-current.
2013-11-11 1:07:46 PM >>Clearing pinouts settings...
2013-11-11 1:07:47 PM >>Clearing pinouts settings complete!
2013-11-11 1:08:07 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:11 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:33 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:44 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:01 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:14 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:39 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.

after i reconnect my volcano box & open volcano software it say box not found



log

Code:
2013-11-11 1:10:19 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:10:19 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:10:31 PM >>Equipment not connected,unconnected state
2013-11-11 1:11:16 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:11:16 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:11:28 PM >>Equipment not connected,unconnected state

after i connect more 3 pc
same result boxt not found
also make new os same result boxt not found

after next day my i try old version of volcano software
1.9.6 fullversion install run it & show update frimware after i disconnect
after it i run 2.3.9 it show again frimware update & show this error
i also error in 2.3.4 & 2.2.8 try this version same error

log

Code:
2013-11-12 5:41:40 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-08
2013-11-12 5:41:41 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>YOUR BOX IS COMPROMISED.CONTACT YOUR RESELLER FOR REFOUND AND BUY ONLY FROM LISTED VOLCANO DEALERS.
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>http://www.volcano-box.com/resellers.html
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Port:COM3
after i got box COMPROMISED message


br
akk.vpm
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:54   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
johnoroo37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: INSIDE YOUR MIND
Posts: 1,022
Member: 2025428
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 352
Donate money to this user
SN:555-814-395
BOX Working fine with latest version but after 3days later box showing this error till now sir please help me.
WORKING BOX

BOX WITH ERROR CODE

PING

from
NIGERIA
SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT,AM ON MY KNEES BEGING
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnoroo37 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: third rock from the sun
Posts: 5
Member: 976451
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
please sir help me with my volcano box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
Please open your eyes and read very carefully my 1st post !!
Br
Faisal_Computer


I tried to do what you said on your first post but it seems that i cannot post screenshots because i don't have 10 post count on this forum sir.. can you please still try to help me without the screenshots sir...

i can send images to you via skype or yahoo messenger...

thank you for your time and i wish you could help me out sir?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:29   #36 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 32
Posts: 16,560
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoroo37 View Post
SN:555-814-395
BOX Working fine with latest version but after 3days later box showing this error till now sir please help me.
WORKING BOX

BOX WITH ERROR CODE

PING

from
NIGERIA
SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT,AM ON MY KNEES BEGING

555-814-395
is done please clean registry and redownload latest ver and use it
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2013, 09:52   #37 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 32
Posts: 16,560
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by akk.vpm View Post
hi sir

i post alredy post the detail my Volcano box problem on 11-11-13

start work with volcano box

try 2 pinfind dead glx mini505 by rj45 cable soldring


using version 2.3.8
that time i got error

log

Code:
2013-11-11 1:05:15 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:05:15 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-11 1:05:31 PM >>Port:COM79
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>Note for win7 users :
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>Start your Win 7 64bit with F8 key and choose 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'.
2013-11-11 1:05:32 PM >>After that the spd drivers will have the ability to be loaded.
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Vcc: null
2013-11-11 1:06:04 PM >>Gnd: 2
2013-11-11 1:06:05 PM >>Start to detect...
2013-11-11 1:06:14 PM >>Failed to detect.
2013-11-11 1:06:59 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:07:00 PM >>Vcc: 1
2013-11-11 1:07:00 PM >>Gnd: 2
2013-11-11 1:07:01 PM >>Start to detect...
2013-11-11 1:07:13 PM >>Failed to detect.
2013-11-11 1:07:34 PM >>Detecting rx and tx...
2013-11-11 1:07:40 PM >>Failed to detect VCC and GND, not connected to mobile phone or mobile phone is over-current.
2013-11-11 1:07:46 PM >>Clearing pinouts settings...
2013-11-11 1:07:47 PM >>Clearing pinouts settings complete!
2013-11-11 1:08:07 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:11 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:33 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:08:44 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:01 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:14 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
2013-11-11 1:09:39 PM >>Failed to connect, please try again.
after i reconnect my volcano box & open volcano software it say box not found



log

Code:
2013-11-11 1:10:19 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:10:19 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:10:31 PM >>Equipment not connected,unconnected state
2013-11-11 1:11:16 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-01
2013-11-11 1:11:16 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-11 1:11:28 PM >>Equipment not connected,unconnected state
after i connect more 3 pc
same result boxt not found
also make new os same result boxt not found

after next day my i try old version of volcano software
1.9.6 fullversion install run it & show update frimware after i disconnect
after it i run 2.3.9 it show again frimware update & show this error
i also error in 2.3.4 & 2.2.8 try this version same error

log

Code:
2013-11-12 5:41:40 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-08
2013-11-12 5:41:41 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>YOUR BOX IS COMPROMISED.CONTACT YOUR RESELLER FOR REFOUND AND BUY ONLY FROM LISTED VOLCANO DEALERS.
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>http://www.volcano-box.com/resellers.html
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-12 5:42:22 PM >>Port:COM3
after i got box COMPROMISED message


br
akk.vpm
clear registery, do system recovery and post me results if you don't do system recovery from self test from volcanobox your box will burn !!! and we will not refund
Br
Faisal_Computer
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 14:58   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
johnoroo37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: INSIDE YOUR MIND
Posts: 1,022
Member: 2025428
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 352
Donate money to this user
Thank you sir, is working again now
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 18:14   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
akk.vpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: INDIA, TamilNadu, ViLLuPuRaM
Posts: 386
Member: 651056
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592669
Thanks Meter: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
clear registery, do system recovery and post me results if you don't do system recovery from self test from volcanobox your box will burn !!! and we will not refund
Br
Faisal_Computer
hi sir


Code:
2013-11-22 8:17:01 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-08
2013-11-22 8:17:01 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-22 8:17:11 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-22 8:17:11 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-22 8:17:11 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-22 8:17:11 PM >>Port:COM3
2013-11-22 8:17:12 PM >>After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
2013-11-22 8:17:12 PM >>Note for win7 users :
2013-11-22 8:17:12 PM >>Start your Win 7 64bit with F8 key and choose 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'.
2013-11-22 8:17:12 PM >>After that the spd drivers will have the ability to be loaded.
2013-11-22 8:19:18 PM >>System recovering...
2013-11-22 8:19:56 PM >>System recovery complete.
2013-11-22 8:19:56 PM >>==============================
2013-11-22 8:37:55 PM >>Volcano Updated: 2013-11-08
2013-11-22 8:37:55 PM >>Connecting...
2013-11-22 8:37:59 PM >>Connection successful,connected state!
2013-11-22 8:37:59 PM >>Version: V3.8
2013-11-22 8:37:59 PM >>SN:008-042-654
2013-11-22 8:37:59 PM >>Port:COM3
2013-11-22 8:38:00 PM >>After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
2013-11-22 8:38:00 PM >>Note for win7 users :
2013-11-22 8:38:00 PM >>Start your Win 7 64bit with F8 key and choose 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'.
2013-11-22 8:38:00 PM >>After that the spd drivers will have the ability to be loaded.
thx for your best support

br
akk.vpm
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 14:06   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14
Member: 118101
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
1. My serial number:

SN:245-691-399

with version 2.4.0


with version 2.3.4



ping to 203.124.13.159


I am from Indonesia

Thanks for Volcano support

BR
Green Mobile Macassart
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:52   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
niloy2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: INDIA (WEST BENGAL)
Posts: 1,283
Member: 1426012
Status: Offline
Sonork: ICQ#618627674
Thanks Meter: 882
sir please help soon....

using version 2.3.9
that time i got error volcano box not found i connect that box to other laptop same problem

then i format my laptop and then i try old version of volcano software
1.9.6 full version install run it & show update firmware after that i update VolcanoTool_v2.1.9 box was running
fine then i use to upgrade the version it show after i got box COMPROMISED message i cannot use the update version
many mobile in my stock please help soon .....

i have do every thing but same problem sir




box serial no-023-522-138






  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:12   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::TEJARAM::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: .::INDIA::.
Age: 29
Posts: 3,469
Member: 1681461
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650339[OFFLINE]
Thanks Meter: 980
Thumbs up

SN: 000-041-460


not working 2.4.0

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:44   #43 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: nigria
Posts: 51
Member: 2061852
Status: Offline
Sonork: 123456
Thanks Meter: 3
My box shows box not found connect the box and run the software gagain I did all u said but same it was running fin till last week pls he'll me I don't now how to post sreen short but will continue trayin my serial no is 496.999.609
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:29   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
asif ali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Karachi pakistan
Age: 35
Posts: 457
Member: 388647
Status: Offline
Sonork: sheerazi
Thanks Meter: 161
SN:004-336-111
When i open latest ver show this ERRORS
ERROR 1:

ERROR 2:

ERROR 3:



V2.0.4 is running well


V2.3.4 Result
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 14:49   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
asif ali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Karachi pakistan
Age: 35
Posts: 457
Member: 388647
Status: Offline
Sonork: sheerazi
Thanks Meter: 161
My box serial : SN:004-336-111

with 2.4.2


with 2.3.4


ping to 203.124.13.159


I am from: PAKISTAN
My reseller is name: Moosani Electronic
i purchase my box :2012
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.20101 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO