GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2018, 13:17   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2746336
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 47

Before format with volcano inferno when I connected hm note 1s with PC USB, it was connecting as adb device and also USB port(like h drive or I drive on PC), but after format it is only connecting as adb device, not able to mount internal storage, no other internal port is showing on PC like before, does it mean after format it deleted the internal memory, thats why its hang on logo?please tell how to bring it back.... Please help guys...

Old 07-16-2018, 09:09   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetea123 View Post
erase modem partition. phone will startup. but imei will be lost. u can rewrite imei again
Same problem even after erasing modem..... Is there anyone from volcano team to help??????????

Old 07-31-2018, 05:38   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please volcano team clear which all phones we shouldn't format with volcano inferno, I know mi and Micromax a106 & a116 which were not recoverable after format with inferno, please specify if there are other phones also which are not recoverable after format??????

Old 07-31-2018, 09:56   #19 (permalink)

Member: 2849208
Thanks Meter: 6
Xiaomi flash

try with xiaomi flash tool. I think it is the best-recommended application for xiaomi and also I have heard that it is compatible with redmi devices. I think it will be work and it is safe and easy to understand and use.

Old 07-31-2018, 10:18   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagat20 View Post
Please volcano team clear which all phones we shouldn't format with volcano inferno, I know mi and Micromax a106 & a116 which were not recoverable after format with inferno, please specify if there are other phones also which are not recoverable after format??????
who told you it is not recoverable? always follow SOP before doing something with your phone, use your search button and do not expect to be spoon feed. with xiaomi redmi mi phone and other unit, it is not only inferno who have getting problem, even other tools after formatting some mi unit, phone goes into bootloop or hang, oppo F7 after formatting with other box, phone hang...so it is up to you how you can use your tools capability. it is important to use your search button if you are not sure on what you are doing.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:10   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
who told you it is not recoverable? always follow SOP before doing something with your phone, use your search button and do not expect to be spoon feed. with xiaomi redmi mi phone and other unit, it is not only inferno who have getting problem, even other tools after formatting some mi unit, phone goes into bootloop or hang, oppo F7 after formatting with other box, phone hang...so it is up to you how you can use your tools capability. it is important to use your search button if you are not sure on what you are doing.
Sir I have already searched everywhere, but every posts didn't had any solution to recover the phone, that's the reason I started a new thread, but still didn't get working solution?

Old 09-23-2018, 13:33   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I have already repair such unit, flash via fastboot, model is 2014911 at the back of the battery and HM NOTE 1S CMCC at phone info. phone is woking fine now. problem is bootloop.... make sure your battery is full charge before flash.

Old 09-23-2018, 13:36   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

look firmware for this site
MIUI V7.1.2.0.KHKCNCK Stable China ROM for Redmi Note 4G Dual Sim (*****) - Redmi Note 4G - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Old 10-05-2018, 13:47   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
I have already repair such unit, flash via fastboot, model is 2014911 at the back of the battery and HM NOTE 1S CMCC at phone info. phone is woking fine now. problem is bootloop.... make sure your battery is full charge before flash.
Sir last week I received a phone same model, which was hang on logo, I also solved that phone with just a simple flash, but just that previous phone, mi account lock, I format with unitool that's why it is still hang on logo even after flash, not recoverable.