Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-30-2013, 08:51||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Thanks Meter: 4,672
root the MTK 65xx cpu phones and tablets
All for one sentence, root means that you can get highest rights of administrator to change the system files or else.
1. c/programfiles/volcano team/Documents & Help/Samsung Root
2.setting--- apps--- development--- usb debugging on.
3.connect ur phone or tablet to pc, wait a little monent .
Step by step and be careful when working on this.
Make sure you have got the drivers of your phone or tablet.
Turn off the antivirus program if it warns.
Connect your pc with the original usb data line
Open the USB DBUGGING and close other programs which connect with your phone or tablet completely like: 360, wandoujia, or else. (ways: setting- apps- developer options- usb debugging )
Open and extract the zip you got from our website, and then click on ‘superoneclick.exe’ and open
Click ‘root’ on the left top, then it will begin to root your phone automaticly like this
Then it will come with three windows. Click yes for the first and the second, and no for the third one .
ALL IS EASY!
If it shuts down somewhere for over 10 mins, just turn off the usb disbugging and then turn on and try again .
Supperoneclick v2.3.3 is suitable for most of the 65xx phones and tablets.
It’s okay to do the steps again and again and again even if it shuts down somewhere, just when doing steps by steps.
c/programfiles/volcano team/Documents & Help/Samsung Root
Last edited by Umesh_Arora; 01-30-2013 at 08:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umesh_Arora For This Useful Post:
|01-30-2013, 09:22||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Thanks Meter: 4,672
MTK6575 Android 4.0.4 build OneClick ROOT Method
1. Go to your device settings and turn OFF usb debugging and connect the device to the pc using the cable and select "Turn on Usb Storage" on your device when the prompt appears.
2. Now your internal memory and sd card should be mounted on your computer as drives e.g F:\ and G:\ so you should be able to access your devices internal memory and sd card as drives in my computer or windows explorer, go to your devices internal memory drive on widows explorer (NOT THE SD CARD DRIVE) e.g the first of the two drives and
3. Locate a folder called ‘ data’ (if its not already there create it) and open it
4. Create a new folder inside 'data' folder and name it “local” . Remember it is without apostrophy
5. Open the local folder created and create another folder inside the local folder. Name this folder “tmp”
6. Open ‘Root- without- unlock- folder’ (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your hard drive) and copy both “su.file” and ‘superuser.apk’ files to ‘tmp’ folder you created on your devices mounted internal memory drive.
7. Now turn off usb storage on your device and unplug your device
8. Go to settings, developer options, make sure usb debugging is checked this time (ON)
9. Plug in your device again (it may also be wise to enable "stay awake" option in developer options so your screen wont switch off and you will be able to see whats happening on your device).
10. Open Root haipai I9220 folder. (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your system)
11. Double click root.bat and carefully follow the on screen instruction
12. After it is completely done and your device is rebooted for the 3rd time, there will be a prompt to allow superuser installation on your device because the option will come up on your device after restart, choose accept or allow and thats it your device is fully rooted!
|12-06-2013, 09:42||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thanks Meter: 19