GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 07:16   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
SPD 8810/6820 dead after read info Volcano version 2.1.9

China android A7100 SPD 8810/6820 dead after read info Volcano version 2.1.9
In New version 2.2.1 i read info from this phone:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,82 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
File partition was not found.



Dear team, what's problem? hardware or software?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:22   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
turca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,496
Member: 211017
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracony View Post
China android A7100 SPD 8810/6820 dead after read info Volcano version 2.1.9
In New version 2.2.1 i read info from this phone:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,82 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
File partition was not found.



Dear team, what's problem? hardware or software?
Read phone flash good with volcano 2.2.1 and write in phone dead, post results
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:43   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by turca View Post
Read phone flash good with volcano 2.2.1 and write in phone dead, post results
Read flash log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,18 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
Reading completed.
Read time: 35 min 57 s
The data has been saved in D:\MTK\SPD\Jek_a7100_20130801_113437_FullFlash.bin , size: 512 M.

but i can't write, this is log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,19 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Ready to read/write again, please remove the power supply clip or battery and then re-loaded it.


I can't format and write to this phone via volcano!

Pls, how to solve my problem! Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:05   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
This is screenshot
write not possible


format not possible

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:45   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
audymar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: philippines
Age: 28
Posts: 280
Member: 1219937
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
spd 6820/8810 read flash super slow.............

version V2.2.1
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:03   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 102
Member: 117378
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
hello

try to push both volume + and volume - buttons when detecting pinouts about 10-15 seconds
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Qaisar Mahmood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: QAISAR TELECOM SAMUNDRI FSD PK
Posts: 15,422
Member: 226457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604561
Thanks Meter: 14,322
@dracony

Select Baud Rate 921600 First Do Read info then Do Write Flash.

BR
Qaisar Mahmood
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:54   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaisar Mahmood View Post
@dracony

Select Baud Rate 921600 First Do Read info then Do Write Flash.

BR
Qaisar Mahmood
set baudrate 921600
Read info log

Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,83 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
File partition was not found.

after this do write
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 20:16   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
sweet4hamza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Faisalabad (pakistan)
Posts: 11,475
Member: 1434736
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607275
Thanks Meter: 4,777
First read Info then try write flash file and post result
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:12   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet4hamza View Post
First read Info then try write flash file and post result
Still same problem,
read info log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,72 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
File partition was not found.

write info log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,33 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Ready to read/write again, please remove the power supply clip or battery and then re-loaded it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:36   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
sweet4hamza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Faisalabad (pakistan)
Posts: 11,475
Member: 1434736
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607275
Thanks Meter: 4,777
try on 2.2.1.1 and post result if still same then this flash ic is not supported yet
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:07   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 61
Member: 207593
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracony View Post
set baudrate 921600
Read info log

Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,83 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
File partition was not found.

after this do write
i have the smae problem but in volcano tool 2.2.1.1 is no work the mobile is same problem>> as the screen shot
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 15:10   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
elnahas1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: EGYPT_TANTA
Age: 39
Posts: 325
Member: 75680
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracony View Post
Read flash log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,18 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
Reading completed.
Read time: 35 min 57 s
The data has been saved in D:\MTK\SPD\Jek_a7100_20130801_113437_FullFlash.bin , size: 512 M.

but i can't write, this is log:
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 7
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 4, D- = 3
Detection D+/D- with 6,19 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
BOOT(Pull Down) = 5
Setting...
Find USB device:SPRD U2S Diag (COM87), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Ready to read/write again, please remove the power supply clip or battery and then re-loaded it.


I can't format and write to this phone via volcano!

Pls, how to solve my problem! Thanks!
plz bro can u share this file in mediafire coz i have same phone dead after read info in 2.9
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:26   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
dracony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Age: 25
Posts: 216
Member: 1487727
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607104
Thanks Meter: 32
Full flash write done but phone still dead!
help!
thanks!
Detection initiated...
Vcc: null
Gnd: 5
Analyzing D+ and D-...
D+ = 3, D- = 2
Detection D+/D- with 1,51 seconds.
Continue to detect BOOT pin...
Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
UsbVcc(VCC) = 1 10, BOOT(Pull Down) = 4
Setting...
Find USB device:SCI USB2Serial (COM237), (VID_1782&PID_4D00)
Pinouts setting complete!


Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
Flash writing userdata...100%
Ready to read/write again, please remove the power supply clip or battery and then re-loaded it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:30   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 157
Member: 1675794
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
i have a phone with the same name .
and dead after format with old volcano version .
any one pls help me this file .
------------------------------------------------
CPU TYPE:SC8810/6820 [88100001]
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.12475 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO