GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017, 07:08   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
FullFlashPak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GPGIndustries
Posts: 9,398
Member: 782530
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,122
Volcano Inferno Mtk 1.2.4 Beta Start


Quote:
>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x15010038574D4233520146D35FE541CF
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x38574D423352
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00080000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand : QTab
>>ProdName : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>ProdModel : QTab Q400
>>Device : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>AndroidVer: 4.2.2
>>MTK CPU : MT6582
>>MTK PRJ : SW07_QTab_Q400_7_2014_07_18
>>Display ID: SW07_QTab_Q400_7_2014_07_18
>>Board ID : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>Build Date: Tue Aug 5 17:49:07 CST 2014
>>Custom Build Ver: 1407231864
>>IMEI_1 : 355790060351209
>>IMEI_2 : 355790060351217
>>
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:22.
Quote:
>>Current Task:
Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand : QTab
>>ProdName : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>ProdModel : QTab Q400
>>Device : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>AndroidVer: 4.2.2
>>MTK CPU : MT6582
>>MTK PRJ : QTabQ400_MP_04_09
>>Display ID: QTabQ400_MP_04_09
>>Board ID : reallytek82_tb_jb5
>>Build Date: Thu Sep 4 18:44:41 CST 2014
>>Custom Build Ver: 1409827318
>>
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x15010038574D4233520146D35FE541CF
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x38574D423352
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00080000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:C:\Users\User\Downloads\InfernoTool_MTK_Dongl e_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK\backup\preloader_reallytek82 _tb_jb5_20170319_105922.bin
>preloader_reallytek82_tb_jb5.bin write success.
>MBR write success.
>EBR1 write success.
>lk.bin write success.
>boot.img write success.
>recovery.img write success.
>secro.img write success.
>logo.bin write success.
>EBR2 write success.
>system.img write success.
>cache.img write success.
>userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!
Br
FullFlashPak
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FullFlashPak For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 07:15   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
AniAxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 4,461
Member: 1045758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613661(Offline)
Thanks Meter: 3,778
Arrow Intex Aqua Power Plus Firmware Update 10 to 14 Done by Inferno Beta

Intex Aqua Power Plus Firmware Update 10 to 14 Done by Inferno Beta


Read Information(Extend)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A484147326505076137005D32DF
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x484147326505
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3AB800000(14.68 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : alps
>>ProdName  : Aqua Power+
>>ProdModel : Aqua Power+
>>Device    : Aqua_Power+
>>AndroidVer: 5.0
>>MTK CPU   : MT6582
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L0.MP2.V1_SPROCOMM6582.W.L_P4
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Power+_V10_Indian_SER
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Tue Jun  2 11:55:09 CST 2015
>>IMEI_1    :  911475554824500
>>IMEI_2    :  911475554824526
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:28.
Write Factory Files


Code:
>>Current Task:
          Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : alps
>>ProdName  : Aqua Power+
>>ProdModel : Aqua Power+
>>Device    : Aqua_Power+
>>AndroidVer: 5.0
>>MTK CPU   : MT6582
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L0.MP2.V1_SPROCOMM6582.W.L_P4
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Power+_V14_Indian_SER
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Mon Feb  1 14:55:03 CST 2016
>> 
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A484147326505076137005D32DF
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x484147326505
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3AB800000(14.68 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Flash erase preparing...
>>Format range: Start Address: 0x600000,Format Length :0x3AB200000
>>Flash erasing complete!
>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:E:\Volcano Inferno UPdate\InfernoTool_MTK_Volcano_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK_Vol\backup\preloader_sprocomm6582_w_l_20170318_201311.bin
  >preloader_sprocomm6582_w_l.bin write success.
  >MBR write success.
  >EBR1 write success.
  >lk.bin write success.
  >boot.img write success.
  >recovery.img write success.
  >secro.img write success.
  >logo.bin write success.
  >system.img write success.
  >cache.img write success.
  >userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!
Read Information(Extend)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A484147326505076137005D32DF
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x484147326505
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3AB800000(14.68 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : alps
>>ProdName  : Aqua Power+
>>ProdModel : Aqua Power+
>>Device    : Aqua_Power+
>>AndroidVer: 5.0
>>MTK CPU   : MT6582
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L0.MP2.V1_SPROCOMM6582.W.L_P4
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Power+_V14_Indian_SER
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Mon Feb  1 14:55:03 CST 2016
>>IMEI_1    :  ffffffffffffffF
>>IMEI_2    :  ffffffffffffffF
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:21.
USB Wirte IMEI(META)


Code:
>>Current Task:
          USB Wirte IMEI(META)
>> 
>>COM port searching and preloader handshake.
>>Connect port COM4.
>> 
>>COM port searching and preloader handshake.
>>Connect successfully.
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582, E01
>>DSP Firmware Version:2000.00.00
>>DSP Patch Version:1.0
>>Software Version:MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V1
>>Hardware Version:SPROCOMM6582_W_L_HSPA_HW
>>Audio Version:Unknown
>>IMEI1:invalid.       
>>IMEI2:invalid.       
>>IMEI success.
>>Write IMEI successfully!

Wbr,
AniAXN
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AniAxn For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 07:53   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
AniAxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 4,461
Member: 1045758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613661(Offline)
Thanks Meter: 3,778
Arrow Intex Aqua Lite MT6580 Factory File write Done by Inferno Beta

Intex Aqua Lite MT6580 Factory File write Done by Inferno Beta


Read Information(Extend)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x70010053313030303408357808A5EF23
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x533130303034
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x0E4000000(3.56 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 32MB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 0.163086KB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Aqua Lite
>>ProdName  : Aqua Lite
>>ProdModel : Aqua Lite
>>Device    : Aqua Lite
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6580
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.19_GINR6580.WE.L_P10
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Lite_V05_Indian_SER
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Tue Jan 19 17:00:23 CST 2016
>>IMEI_1    :  911499802631848
>>IMEI_2    :  911499802631855
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:16.
Write Factory Files

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Aqua Lite
>>ProdName  : Aqua Lite
>>ProdModel : Aqua Lite
>>Device    : Aqua Lite
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6580
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.19_GINR6580.WE.L_P10
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Lite_V05_Indian_SER
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Tue Jan 19 17:00:23 CST 2016
>> 
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x70010053313030303408357808A5EF23
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x533130303034
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x0E4000000(3.56 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 32MB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 0.163086KB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:E:\Volcano Inferno UPdate\InfernoTool_MTK_Volcano_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK_Vol\backup\preloader_a135_20170319_121709.bin
  >preloader_A135.bin write success.
  >lk.bin write success.
  >boot.img write success.
  >recovery.img write success.
  >logo.bin write success.
  >secro.img write success.
  >system.img write success.
  >cache.img write success.
  >userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!
Wbr,
AniAXN
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AniAxn For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 08:02   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
FullFlashPak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GPGIndustries
Posts: 9,398
Member: 782530
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,122
Q MOBILE NORE A6 MTK 6735 WRITE FIRMWARE DONE
Quote:
>>Current Task:
Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand : QMobile
>>ProdName : A6
>>ProdModel : QMobile A6
>>Device : A6
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU : MT6735
>>MTK PRJ : ALPS.L1.MP3.V2.104_6735.35U.R_P29
>>Display ID: ALPS.L1.MP3.V2.104_6735.35U.R_P29
>>Board ID : A6
>>Build Date: Wed Apr 27 15:21:31 CST 2016
>>Custom Build Ver: QMobile_A6_5.1_05
>>Internal Build Ver: P6601AE_5.1_QMB_PK_11
>>
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CB00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A484247346132A4172931372347
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x484247346132
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x747C00000(29.12 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 3GB DRAM
>>Phone Info: CPU:MT6735 Flash Type:EMMC

>>Check CPU Success!
>>Check Flash Type Success!
>>Check FlashID Success!

>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:C:\Users\User\Downloads\InfernoTool_MTK_Dongl e_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK\backup\preloader_p6601_20170 319_115816.bin
>preloader_p6601.bin write success.
>lk.bin write success.
>boot.img write success.
>recovery.img write success.
>logo.bin write success.
>secro.img write success.
>trustzone.bin write success.
>trustzone.bin write success.
>cache.img write success.
>userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!
Br
FullFlashPak
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FullFlashPak For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 08:12   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
AniAxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 4,461
Member: 1045758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613661(Offline)
Thanks Meter: 3,778
Arrow Intex Aqua Twist MT6580 V4 to V7 Upgrade Done by Inferno Beta

Intex Aqua Twist MT6580 V4 to V7 Upgrade Done by Inferno Beta


Read Information(Extend)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x450100445331303038019E223B3423A7
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x445331303038
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Intex
>>ProdName  : Aqua Twist
>>ProdModel : Aqua Twist
>>Device    : Aqua Twist
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6580
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_HEXING6580.WEG.L_P32
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Twist_V04_Indian
>>Board ID  : Aqua Twist
>>Build Date: Fri Mar  4 17:33:43 CST 2016
>>IMEI_1    :  9114998xxxxxxxxx
>>IMEI_2    :  9114998xxxxxxxxx
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:15.

Write Factory Files

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Intex
>>ProdName  : Aqua Twist
>>ProdModel : Aqua Twist
>>Device    : Aqua Twist
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6580
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_HEXING6580.WEG.L_P32
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Twist_V07_Indian_New_lcd _SER
>>Board ID  : Aqua Twist
>>Build Date: Tue Jul 19 18:21:45 CST 2016
>>Custom Build Ver: ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_HEXING6580.WEG.L_P32
>> 
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x450100445331303038019E223B3423A7
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x445331303038
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:E:\Volcano Inferno UPdate\InfernoTool_MTK_Volcano_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK_Vol\backup\preloader_ww830_80_weg_20170319_123525.bin
  >preloader_ww830_80_weg.bin write success.
  >lk.bin write success.
  >boot.img write success.
  >recovery.img write success.
  >logo.bin write success.
  >secro.img write success.
  >system.img write success.
  >cache.img write success.
  >userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!

Read Information(Extend)[After Update]

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6580
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x450100445331303038019E223B3423A7
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x445331303038
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Intex
>>ProdName  : Aqua Twist
>>ProdModel : Aqua Twist
>>Device    : Aqua Twist
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6580
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_HEXING6580.WEG.L_P32
>>Display ID: Intex_Aqua_Twist_V07_Indian_New_lcd _SER
>>Board ID  : Aqua Twist
>>Build Date: Tue Jul 19 18:21:45 CST 2016
>>Custom Build Ver: ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_HEXING6580.WEG.L_P32
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:14.


Wbr,
AniAXN
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AniAxn For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 08:24   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
AniAxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 4,461
Member: 1045758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613661(Offline)
Thanks Meter: 3,778
Arrow Micromax D321 MT6572 Hang on BOLT Logo Recover by Write Flash with Inferno Beta

Micromax D321 MT6572 Hang on BOLT Logo Recover by Write Flash with Inferno Beta

Read Information(Extend)


Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6572
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A4834473164040501A22CAF3207
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x483447316404
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x0E9000000(3.64 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 512MB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Micromax
>>ProdName  : D321
>>ProdModel : Micromax D321
>>Device    : D321
>>AndroidVer: 4.4.2
>>MTK CPU   : MT6572
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
>>Display ID: ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
>>Board ID  : s5201ap
>>Build Date: 2015 01 10  16:00:13 CST
>>Custom Build Ver: MMX_D321_SW_V08_HW_V1.1_10012015
>>Internal Build Ver: S5201BP_KK_PP_IN_MMX_06_12
>>IMEI_1    :  911418354127088
>>IMEI_2    :  911418354627087
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:18.

Write Factory Files

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Write Factory Files
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Micromax
>>ProdName  : D321
>>ProdModel : Micromax D321
>>Device    : D321
>>AndroidVer: 4.4.2
>>MTK CPU   : MT6572
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
>>Display ID: ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
>>Board ID  : s5201ap
>>Build Date: 2015 01 10  16:00:13 CST
>>Custom Build Ver: MMX_D321_SW_V08_HW_V1.1_10012015
>>Internal Build Ver: S5201BP_KK_PP_IN_MMX_06_12
>> 
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6572
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A4834473164040501A22CAF3207
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x483447316404
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x0E9000000(3.64 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 512MB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Orignal preloader backup path:E:\Volcano Inferno UPdate\InfernoTool_MTK_Volcano_V1.2.4_20170317\MTK_Vol\backup\preloader_s5201ap_20170319_125002.bin
  >preloader_s5201ap.bin write success.
  >MBR write success.
  >EBR1 write success.
  >lk.bin write success.
  >boot.img write success.
  >recovery.img write success.
  >secro.img write success.
  >logo.bin write success.
  >system.img write success.
  >cache.img write success.
  >userdata.img write success.
>>Flash writing complete.
>>Write factory file successfully!

Wbr,
AniAXN
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AniAxn For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 09:49   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
AniAxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 4,461
Member: 1045758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613661(Offline)
Thanks Meter: 3,778
Arrow XOLO BLACK-1X MT6735 Reset FRP & Factory File Read Done by Inferno Beta

XOLO BLACK-1X MT6735 Reset FRP & Factory File Read Done by Inferno Beta


Read Information(Extend)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x150100523231424D4206BA57DCCD1367
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x523231424D42
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x747C00000(29.12 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 3GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : XOLO
>>ProdName  : XOLO_BLACK-1X
>>ProdModel : BLACK-1X
>>Device    : BLACK-1X
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6735
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP3.V2_MLT6753.65C.L1_P22
>>Display ID: XOLO_BLACK-1X_HIVE_S008_16102015
>>Board ID  : BLACK-1X
>>Build Date: Fri Oct 16 09:36:35 IST 2015
>>IMEI_1    :  911482551549577
>>IMEI_2    :  911482551803040
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:15.

USB Clear FRP(EMMC)

Code:
>>Current Task:
          USB Clear FRP(EMMC)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x150100523231424D4206BA57DCCD1367
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x523231424D42
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x747C00000(29.12 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 3GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Clear FRP successfully!

USB Backup Facotry Files

Code:
>>Current Task:
          USB Backup Facotry Files
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x150100523231424D4206BA57DCCD1367
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x523231424D42
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x747C00000(29.12 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 3GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>MTKxCPU: MT6735
>>ProdName: XOLO_BLACK-1X
>>ProdModel: BLACK-1X
>>Device: BLACK-1X
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>Brand: XOLO
>>MTKxPRJ: ALPS.L1.MP3.V2_MLT6753.65C.L1_P22
>>DisplayID: XOLO_BLACK-1X_HIVE_S008_16102015
>>BoardID: BLACK-1X
>>BuildDate: Fri Oct 16 09:36:35 IST 2015
>> 
>>Empty/useless files we will reduce it.
  >preloader_v0811.bin read success.
  >proinfo read success.
  >nvram.bin read success.
  >lk.bin read success.
  >boot.img read success.
  >recovery.img read success.
  >logo.bin read success.
  >seccfg.bin read success.
  >secro.img read success.
  >trustzone.bin read success.
  >trustzone.bin read success.
  >nvdata.bin read success.
  >system.img read success.
  >BPLGUInfo read success.
  >userdata.img read success.
  >cache.img read success.
>>Reading completed.
>>Android_Info.txt create success.
>>File save path:C:\\MT6735_XOLO_BLACK-1X_BLACK-1X_5.1_XOLO_ALPS.L1.MP3.V2_MLT6753.65C.L1_P22_2017-03-19 16_37_30\
>>Elapsed time: 00:05:34.



Wbr,
AniAXN
GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AniAxn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 09:58   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 26
Posts: 4,030
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,835
Microamax Q386 MTK6580 One Click Reset FRP Done with Inferno MTK V1.2.4 Beta

Microamax Q386 MTK6580 One Click Reset FRP Done with Inferno MTK V1.2.4 Beta
Code:
14:12:35 Available Ports:COM1 COM3 COM4 COM12 
14:12:35 Current Port:Com0
14:12:40 Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
14:12:40 
14:12:40 Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
14:12:40  
14:12:45 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM20)
14:12:45  
14:12:45 Connecting...
14:12:46 CPU TYPE:MT6580
14:12:46 Hardware version:CA00
14:12:46 Software version:0000
14:12:46 SecCfgVal :0x00000000
14:12:46 BromVersion :0xFF
14:12:46 BLVersion :0x01
14:12:50 Boot downloading...
14:12:53 EMMC_ID:0x150100463832324D42006ABD6871637F
14:12:53 EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x463832324D42
14:12:53 EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:12:53 EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:12:53 EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:12:53 EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:12:53 EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:12:53 EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:12:53 EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:12:53 EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
14:12:53  
14:12:53 INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
14:12:53 Finding partition.
14:12:57 BasicInfo :
14:12:57 Brand     : Micromax
14:12:57 ProdName  : Q386
14:12:57 ProdModel : Micromax Q386
14:12:57 Device    : Q386
14:12:57 AndroidVer: 6.0
14:12:57 MTK CPU   : MT6580
14:12:57 MTK PRJ   : ALPS.W10.24.p0
14:12:57 Display ID: MMX_Q386_SW_V12_HW_V1.0_16072016
14:12:57 Board ID  : 
14:12:57 Build Date: Mon Jul 18 14:21:15 CST 2016
14:12:57 Custom Build Ver: MMX_Q386_SW_V12_HW_V1.0_16072016
14:12:57 Internal Build Ver: V3750AN_6.0_MMX_IN_11.1
14:12:57 IMEI_1    :  911xxxxxxxxxxxx
14:12:57 IMEI_2    :  911xxxxxxxxxxxx
14:12:57  
14:12:57 Read phone info OK.

14:12:57 Elapsed time: 00:00:17.
Code:
14:13:15 Current Task:
          USB Clear FRP(EMMC)
14:13:15 
14:13:15 Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
14:13:15  
14:13:22 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM20)
14:13:22  
14:13:22 Connecting...
14:13:23 CPU TYPE:MT6580
14:13:23 Hardware version:CA00
14:13:23 Software version:0000
14:13:23 SecCfgVal :0x00000000
14:13:23 BromVersion :0xFF
14:13:23 BLVersion :0x01
14:13:27 Boot downloading...
14:13:29 EMMC_ID:0x150100463832324D42006ABD6871637F
14:13:29 EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x463832324D42
14:13:29 EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:13:29 EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:13:29 EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
14:13:29 EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:13:29 EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:13:29 EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:13:29 EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
14:13:29 EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
14:13:29  
14:13:29 INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
14:13:29 Finding partition.
14:13:30 Clear FRP successfully!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamal_singla For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 10:12   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
FullFlashPak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GPGIndustries
Posts: 9,398
Member: 782530
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,122
Mobilink BVS Tab Econnect Veritab MT6582 Firmware READ

>>Current Task:
USB Backup Facotry Files
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6582
>>Hardware version:CA01
>>Software version:0001
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x700100563130303038060F2ED804B1BD
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x563130303038
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1C3000000(7.05 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>MTKxCPU: MT6582
>>ProdName: Econnect_Veritab
>>ProdModel: Econnect_Veritab
>>Device: Econnect_Veritab
>>AndroidVer: 4.4.2
>>Brand: Econnect_Veritab
>>MTKxPRJ: HM71.V33
>>DisplayID: HM71.V33
>>BoardID: Econnect_Veritab
>>BuildDate: 2015 09 16 18:47:09 CST
>>CustomBuildVer: 1442400217
>>
>>Empty/useless files we will reduce it.
>preloader_joyasz82_tb_kk.bin read success.
>MBR read success.
>EBR1 read success.
>NVRAM.bin read success.
>PROTECT_F read success.
>PROTECT_S read success.
>SECCFG.bin read success.
>lk.bin read success.
>boot.img read success.
>recovery.img read success.
>secro.img read success.
>logo.bin read success.
>EBR2 read success.
>system.img read success.
>BPLGUInfo read success.
>userdata.img read success.
>cache.img read success.
>>Reading completed.
>>Android_Info.txt create success.
>>File save path:C:\Users\User\Desktop\MT6582_Econnect_Veritab _4.4.2_HM71.V33_2017-03-19 17_08_05\
>>Elapsed time: 00:03:45.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FullFlashPak For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2017, 18:35   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
khanzada606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,848
Member: 2455344
Status: Offline
Sonork: Ask me
Thanks Meter: 336
Looking for posative report about oppo F1s 4 GB RAM
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to khanzada606 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.56567 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO