GSM Shop  
GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 17:28   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 32
Posts: 16,782
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 70,585
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1C Released for Inferno Key Users





Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno V 0.1C Released
Only for Inferno Key Users
Inferno Software for Merapi Activated users is on the way.

inferno is Advance Version of MerapiTool. We called it "VolcanoBox 3.0 aka Inferno"

What's new ?

  • Added Phone Hardware details Auto save as file name
    • When you read Bin file
  • Improved MTK6592 Read Factory File
  • Improved MTK6595 Read bin File
  • Improved MTK6735 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6580 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6577 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6735 Wipe Data & Cache
  • Improved MTK6577 Wipe Data & Cache
  • Improved MTK6580 Wipe Data & Cache


Previous Updates:
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1B Released for Inferno Key Users

  • How to Active ?
    • 1st of all. please keep in mind that this Activation process is for very short time. We are making Automated System So, till that you can Active your Keys by This Manual ways.
      • Please Follow these steps:
        • Download Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno MTK0.1B Setup from this link
        • Install it & Plug Inferno Key & Run it then
        • Go to "C:\InfernoKey_MTK\tools\Dog" Folder ( "C:" is default installation folder )
        • Please send that Bin "DogToken(XXXXXXXXX).bin" File to
          [email protected] with these details
          • Your Name:
          • Your Gsmhosting ID:
          • Your Reseller:
          • How much do you paid for Inferno Key:
          • Your Phone number:
          • Your Country:
            • Title Should be "Your Gsmhosting ID" "Your DOGToken bin file complete name"
For example:
Code:
Title: Yourname Your DogToken( ID )

"Write your Details" 

Your Name:
Your Gsmhosting ID:
Your Reseller:
How much do you paid for Inferno Key:
Your Phone number:
Your Country:

Attach your  "DogToken(XXXXXXXXX).bin" 

and send to [email protected]

Please Allow 12 hours to 24 Working hours, We will reply you that your Dongle has been Activated for "30 Days As FREE Use"
  • Note For all Merapi Users:
    We are just about to finish system from that You will use Inferno Software on your Volcanobox & you can Active Inferno with your Merapi Username and Password.
 
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-01-2016, 17:55   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
THE GREAT ONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: INSIDE OCLHASHCAT
Posts: 2,501
Member: 751235
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662008
Thanks Meter: 521
if i have old volcano can i active INFERNO ?
 
The Following User Says Thank You to THE GREAT ONE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 18:13   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
robin25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IN mobile's
Posts: 977
Member: 771565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656305
Thanks Meter: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post



Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno V 0.1C Released
Only for Inferno Key Users
Inferno Software for Merapi Activated users is on the way.

inferno is Advance Version of MerapiTool. We called it "VolcanoBox 3.0 aka Inferno"

What's new ?

  • Added Phone Hardware details Auto save as file name
    • When you read Bin file
  • Improved MTK6592 Read Factory File
  • Improved MTK6595 Read bin File
  • Improved MTK6735 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6580 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6577 Imei Repair
  • Improved MTK6735 Wipe Data & Cache
  • Improved MTK6577 Wipe Data & Cache
  • Improved MTK6580 Wipe Data & Cache


Previous Updates:
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1B Released for Inferno Key Users

  • How to Active ?
    • 1st of all. please keep in mind that this Activation process is for very short time. We are making Automated System So, till that you can Active your Keys by This Manual ways.
      • Please Follow these steps:
        • Download Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno MTK0.1B Setup from this link
        • Install it & Plug Inferno Key & Run it then
        • Go to "C:\InfernoKey_MTK\tools\Dog" Folder ( "C:" is default installation folder )
        • Please send that Bin "DogToken(XXXXXXXXX).bin" File to
          [email protected] with these details
          • Your Name:
          • Your Gsmhosting ID:
          • Your Reseller:
          • How much do you paid for Inferno Key:
          • Your Phone number:
          • Your Country:
            • Title Should be "Your Gsmhosting ID" "Your DOGToken bin file complete name"
For example:
Code:
Title: Yourname Your DogToken( ID )

"Write your Details" 

Your Name:
Your Gsmhosting ID:
Your Reseller:
How much do you paid for Inferno Key:
Your Phone number:
Your Country:

Attach your  "DogToken(XXXXXXXXX).bin" 

and send to [email protected]

Please Allow 12 hours to 24 Working hours, We will reply you that your Dongle has been Activated for "30 Days As FREE Use"
  • Note For all Merapi Users:
    We are just about to finish system from that You will use Inferno Software on your Volcanobox & you can Active Inferno with your Merapi Username and Password.
This is not good sir ji
We thought u release this month exe. for us
but u loose our fath
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robin25 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-01-2016, 18:26   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 492
Member: 1069446
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
i have activated merapi tool before 5 month ago how to use inferno plz give detail
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:36   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
Member: 1173512
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
I've Active MerapiTool is 1 month. Please think we're Merapi users
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:38   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
Member: 1173512
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
We ask for the active Merapi Users are free to do so on our right not to be oppressed. Thank
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:38   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: panama city
Posts: 90
Member: 2536862
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
passing team merapi active 4 months ago and now another activation that if we degrade the pocket
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:41   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 84
Member: 2173641
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
this no good for job Merapi and now Inferno no update in xx time what else is coming
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:54   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 397
Member: 1718440
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 229
I think you must put Inferno back in a sub directory. It's confusing the guys that don't have an Inferno key.
 
Old 06-01-2016, 18:58   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ij_cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: TkinterPy,Hex Cal,Ext2,Ext4,
Posts: 4,539
Member: 1937038
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ 2045657399
Thanks Meter: 4,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiftak View Post
i have activated merapi tool before 5 month ago how to use inferno plz give detail
We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSEIN RACER View Post
I've Active MerapiTool is 1 month. Please think we're Merapi users
Yes sure

We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users


Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSEIN RACER View Post
We ask for the active Merapi Users are free to do so on our right not to be oppressed. Thank
We have special offer for MERAPI users just wait little for it hope all MERAPI users will proud to be part of VOLCANO MERAPI INFERNO tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by valencell View Post
passing team merapi active 4 months ago and now another activation that if we degrade the pocket
If you are MERAPI user believe me you will be happy and glade wait just little more cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYOAW View Post
this no good for job Merapi and now Inferno no update in xx time what else is coming
We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users









BR.
FeeFi

GPG Team
 
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ij_cell For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-01-2016, 19:04   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
robin25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IN mobile's
Posts: 977
Member: 771565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656305
Thanks Meter: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ij_cell View Post
We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users



Yes sure

We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users




We have special offer for MERAPI users just wait little for it hope all MERAPI users will proud to be part of VOLCANO MERAPI INFERNO tool



If you are MERAPI user believe me you will be happy and glade wait just little more cheers



We are working on INFERNO tool for MERAPI tool users so wait little soon INFERNO tool will be available for MERAPI users









BR.
FeeFi

GPG Team
Thankss for reply
I want to really use gpg new tool so please meke it fast asps
 
Old 06-01-2016, 19:07   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
FullFlashPak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GPGIndustries
Posts: 9,396
Member: 782530
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin25 View Post
Thankss for reply
I want to really use gpg new tool so please meke it fast asps
Bro we are hurry more than you guys so cheers and stay with us
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FullFlashPak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 19:30   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7
Member: 1279167
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
this activation what happen if my computer broke again en new conputer or not
 
Old 06-01-2016, 19:34   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
simcityreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: india,kerala..in NAJMU
Posts: 368
Member: 955971
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638835
Thanks Meter: 101
My Inferno Activation Pending... Not Activated Yesterday (Mail Already Send)

Im Already A Merapi User..But This Activation For Newly Purchased Inferno Dongle......
 
The Following User Says Thank You to simcityreal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 19:40   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 254
Member: 497508
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22
[IMG][/IMG]
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to محمود الانصارى For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:50.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44771 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO