GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2016, 09:40   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 33
Posts: 16,833
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,266
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1F3 Released for Inferno Key Users





Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno V 0.1F3 Released
Only for Inferno Key Users
Inferno Software for Merapi Activated users is on the way.

inferno is Advance Version of MerapiTool. We called it "VolcanoBox 3.0 aka Inferno"

What's new ?


  • Optimized Read Factory file.
  • Improved Custom Factory Write flash.
  • Solved Write Flash Emmc MT6735 Errorcode 13.
  • Improved Write Factory File,
  • Improved, Select Partitions & Write Factory file



ALL OTHER DEVICES ARE FAILED TO SERVICE CORRECTLY TO MTK NAND
ONLY INFERNO KEY IS SPECIAL TOOL FOR MTK NAND DEVICES
Previous Updates:
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1B Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1C Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1D Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1E Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1F1 Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1F2 Released for Inferno Key Users











 
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-04-2016, 09:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 367
Member: 2493496
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54
the link is still not working.

this what comes out when we click.

Inferno_MTK0.1F2
 
The Following User Says Thank You to makeenithar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 09:50   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ivory coast
Posts: 238
Member: 1072706
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623177
Thanks Meter: 25
Inferno_MTK0.1F2
 
The Following User Says Thank You to haidarakady For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 09:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
snmobilecenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kathmandu,Nepal
Age: 42
Posts: 2,181
Member: 983663
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623270
Thanks Meter: 541
yes link is not for 1F3 , its downloading 1F2 ... Please fix link
 
Old 07-04-2016, 09:54   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
zoneofash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: https://t.me/gsmhelper
Posts: 7,672
Member: 1445819
Status: Offline
Sonork: +94721121155
Thanks Meter: 4,959
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeenithar View Post
the link is still not working.

this what comes out when we click.

Inferno_MTK0.1F2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haidarakady View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snmobilecenter View Post
yes link is not for 1F3 , its downloading 1F2 ... Please fix link

Link Fixed , Plees Refresh & Download Inferno Update
 
The Following User Says Thank You to zoneofash For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:15   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 367
Member: 2493496
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneofash View Post
Link Fixed , Plees Refresh & Download Inferno Update
how about this issue sir. what should i do? i have an merapi/volcano too.

 
Old 07-04-2016, 10:21   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
trenac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 1,491
Member: 1246981
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590424
Thanks Meter: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post



Volcanobox 3.0 AKA Inferno V 0.1F3 Released
Only for Inferno Key Users
Inferno Software for Merapi Activated users is on the way.

inferno is Advance Version of MerapiTool. We called it "VolcanoBox 3.0 aka Inferno"

What's new ?


  • Optimized Read Factory file.
  • Improved Custom Factory Write flash.
  • Solved Write Flash Emmc MT6735 Errorcode 13.
  • Improved Write Factory File,
  • Improved, Select Partitions & Write Factory file



ALL OTHER DEVICES ARE FAILED TO SERVICE CORRECTLY TO MTK NAND
ONLY INFERNO KEY IS SPECIAL TOOL FOR MTK NAND DEVICES
Previous Updates:
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1B Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1C Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1D Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1E Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1F1 Released for Inferno Key Users
VolcanoBox 3.0 Aka Inferno MTK_V0.1F2 Released for Inferno Key Users











comon sir Faisal_Computer inferno for merapi users is 2 monts on the way be more precise for the way please
 
The Following User Says Thank You to trenac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:21   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 33
Posts: 16,833
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,266
Please show complete lockcode
 
Old 07-04-2016, 10:21   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: bangladesh
Posts: 376
Member: 2203270
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 483
where for merapi user inferno link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/te...o_MTK0.1F3.rar
this is to mouch over
yes we are understand merapi user is game over
 
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tawhid91 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-04-2016, 10:22   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
zoneofash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: https://t.me/gsmhelper
Posts: 7,672
Member: 1445819
Status: Offline
Sonork: +94721121155
Thanks Meter: 4,959
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeenithar View Post
how about this issue sir. what should i do? i have an merapi/volcano too.


Inferno 30 Days Trail Expired on Your Dongle , Buy Inferno Activation or Wait for Inferno exe for Merapi Pack 1 Activated Users
 
Old 07-04-2016, 10:23   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 33
Posts: 16,833
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenac View Post
comon sir Faisal_Computer inferno for merapi usres is 2 monts on the way be more precise for the way please
honestly....
i am trying to do as fast as we can
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:34   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 763
Member: 1718440
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 606
Hi

I guess the month free activation is over for me. Can my key please be activated for a year because I paid $69.

free upload image


Bought at GSMSERVER.

Thanks
 
Old 07-04-2016, 10:35   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 367
Member: 2493496
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneofash View Post

Inferno 30 Days Trail Expired on Your Dongle , Buy Inferno Activation or Wait for Inferno exe for Merapi Pack 1 Activated Users
can i transfer now my activation or can you activated my inferno as i have mrapi?
 
Old 07-04-2016, 10:36   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AMEERGUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: karoondi khairpur pakistan
Posts: 964
Member: 669947
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614053
Thanks Meter: 156
Quote:
honestly....
i am trying to do as fast as we can
__________________
Best Regards
Faisal_Computer
General Manager
GPGIndustries
we are waiting sir but it is not fair that old users lost their customers and new users earn ......................it is your wish because The ball is in your court .
 
The Following User Says Thank You to AMEERGUL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:46   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Member: 2362249
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
Sir inferno ka new version volcano merapi active pe chal jye ga k nhis....bundle of thnkss
 
The Following User Says Thank You to umerali786 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:56.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44514 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO