GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2017, 12:28   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2519102
Thanks Meter: 93

Hopefully .next update with converter to pac file

To help everyone

thanks

Old 06-27-2017, 13:56   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2649950
Thanks Meter: 33
Im flasing a lot of phones on 6531 cpu one by one, is it any way to make y hot key for play button ? like F9 in mtk flashtool? realy need it.

An other question how to write imei on 6531? same way with battery and boot button on phone? or connect usb to switched off phone with installed battery ?

Old 06-27-2017, 14:00   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2637068
Thanks Meter: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghr View Post
volcano allways copy infinty cm2 we know noting in new it ur team is always cheater and copy paster wolrd first copy paster award goes to volcano team
Bro CM2 MTK and SPD not get New update but Volcano Inferno a live do you understand

I get New update weekly Volcano Inferno Tool

Old 06-27-2017, 14:13   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2649950
Thanks Meter: 33
And one more question, any plans to make multidownload to flash several same phones in same time like in "spd upgradedownload"?

Old 06-28-2017, 05:19   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson1002222 View Post
Dear Volcano Team why you compare other Team
CM2 also go to sleeping now why you disturbing CM2
Always you touch No1 place CM2 also go last place please don't disturb CM2 he he he

Thanks for SPD New updates please release MOTO Tool
I think you know why I asked MOTO Tool you don't know
Same reason CM2
Yes you are right. Our mistake... We will keep quiet now let them have a rest :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 09:39   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1957238
Thanks Meter: 80
Donate money to this user
Even inferno they ask for activation now its given 1year of free updates to all volcano users including those who do not purchase merapi

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kukuphilmur For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 10:05   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsikhanarsi View Post
don't compare gpg with cm2..
you will never ever win from cm2..you know why because you guys are just money makers..
the *******rs who purchase merapi are now ****ed up because merapi is now free for every user and now you guys introduce another **** called inferno which will be dead soon as merapi tool.
ps : sorry for bad english..
better you shut off your ***** if you are not a imerapi users and dont know the goodwill inferno team extend to their merapi activated users after their release inferno tool.....for your info ..we merapi activated users are very thankful to the team because after releasing inferno tool they give us almost two years free activation of inferno sofware,,,,,,and as a volcano user we also thanks the team for giving merapi for free after a year of releasing inferno tool (that is after inferno and activated merapi user earn more) ,,,,,all of us are money makers...the team and we as customers. ....you are idiot or a lier if you tell me that your invest money for nothing...what good thing from volcano team is that they understand that not all their cuxtomers are rich so they always give them a chance to earn money by giving them 1 month free, promos and discounted prices so that they can earn and save money to buy a yearly activation. .......is that what you call a money maker, a greedy team?..your wrong, they only take care with their customers...thats why we support them..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-28-2017, 12:13   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 653676
Thanks Meter: 301
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
better you shut off your ***** if you are not a imerapi users and dont know the goodwill inferno team extend to their merapi activated users after their release inferno tool.....for your info ..we merapi activated users are very thankful to th..thats why we support them..

yes you are right .. i buy volcano .. after few month they launch merpi .. intreseted with merpi so i pay for it.. but after that i didnot pay anuthing for inferno .. they give me free ... nice team GPG

The Following User Says Thank You to rimboy_cbe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 12:53   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1957238
Thanks Meter: 80
@wintertrop In business we should talk of survival of the fittest not sympathize because not we face same challenge with who never activated merapi

Old 06-28-2017, 14:42   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
better you shut off your ***** if you are not a imerapi users and dont know the goodwill inferno team extend to their merapi activated users after their release inferno tool.....for your info ..we merapi activated users are very thankful to the team because after releasing inferno tool they give us almost two years free activation of inferno sofware,,,,,,and as a volcano user we also thanks the team for giving merapi for free after a year of releasing inferno tool (that is after inferno and activated merapi user earn more) ,,,,,all of us are money makers...the team and we as customers. ....you are idiot or a lier if you tell me that your invest money for nothing...what good thing from volcano team is that they understand that not all their cuxtomers are rich so they always give them a chance to earn money by giving them 1 month free, promos and discounted prices so that they can earn and save money to buy a yearly activation. .......is that what you call a money maker, a greedy team?..your wrong, they only take care with their customers...thats why we support them..
Frankly speaking I have no words to say thank you for what you have wrote. What you say is what we have tried to do since so many years now. So many people ****ting on us dispite the fact that we try the best we can.

Again thank you. Wishing you the best.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 15:34   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuphilmur View Post
@wintertrop In business we should talk of survival of the fittest not sympathize because not we face same challenge with who never activated merapi

yes thats true.....thats volcano team wants for us, thats why they give us a chance to earn for a while by giving us free activation and promos so that we can earn and save money to buy full activation to survive.....none in this forum do this... you said not to sympatize?.... how can the team support their users/customers if we will not support them, how can the team survive if we our only thinking ourselves to survive...business is not a oneway though, it is also a matter of give and take.. if you give your support to them, they also give you better support....either your a cmx or inferno supporter is not a question, the question is how you can support them so that they can continue to give you support....hope you get what i meant...just my one cent.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:08   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2550141
Thanks Meter: 1,115
Why buy Inferno If these opportunities have long been present Infinity CM2, and for less money?

The Following User Says Thank You to localizator For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 06:17   #58 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localizator View Post
Why buy Inferno If these opportunities have long been present Infinity CM2, and for less money?
no box or dongle can solve all gsm problem, every box or dongle have their own capability...the truth is , the more you have gadgets..the better. why need to buy other gadget? like Inferno ....here is an example......my friend, co technician have lenovo vibe with frp lock, after reset frp with cm2 now phone hang on logo only...but i have already encountered same unit and easily remove frp with inferno...im not telling you this because i have something against cm2...no,.cm2 has many advance features but still it has also many bugs. .if you are a customer of one product, show your support to them by promoting their products, reporting succes and bugs of their products so they can improve more and more and not to slander and tell lies about other products.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 17:13   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2047179
Thanks Meter: 31

Kenxenda 835 sc7731g failed to read info

Old 07-02-2017, 07:39   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1937038
Sonork: QQ 2045657399
Thanks Meter: 4,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpindersingh View Post

Kenxenda 835 sc7731g failed to read info
Choose correct boot for it.What is your device android ver...?

BR.
Sehar

GPG Team