GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > Smart-gsm team > Dolphin Clip by SmartGSM Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 17:31   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 657023
Thanks Meter: 24
Can i use Lumia and other nokia jigs with universal dolphin clip?

Righteo,

I have got Dolphin universal clip with sam,zte etc jigs set.

Can i use the Lumia jigs and other nokia jigs with this clip or do i have to buy Dolphin clip Nokia edition?

Regards
Old 11-10-2013, 18:59   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Cant believe this!

Two moderators of this section were online until earlier today and none of them bothered to answer a simple question????

How the heck you expect your customers to trust you for support if you can't answer queries, might as well shut down your project.

Righteo, i shall return the dolphin clip and get a refund, to all others, take a note, ALWAYS pay with paypal so you get your money back!!
Old 11-10-2013, 19:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1222089
Sonork: 100.1583019
Thanks Meter: 2,688
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikash2747 View Post
Cant believe this!

Two moderators of this section were online until earlier today and none of them bothered to answer a simple question????

How the heck you expect your customers to trust you for support if you can't answer queries, might as well shut down your project.

Righteo, i shall return the dolphin clip and get a refund, to all others, take a note, ALWAYS pay with paypal so you get your money back!!

Dont Think In weeks Ends you will get Reply or answer Fastly

Dolphinclip Main Clip is Same . you can use for nokia and Non nokia also
already you have Nokia Edition . you can use this main Clip for non Nokia phones too.. only if you have Non nokia JIGS..

Do not advice to close the project or something .there are thousands of thousand happy user with Dolphinclip as i know... need a patience to get a reply from human's . we are not robot's To reply your post automatically.sorry if my words hurt's you

br.,
Smart-gsm

Last edited by Smart-gsm; 11-10-2013 at 19:13.
Old 11-10-2013, 22:57   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart-gsm View Post
Dont Think In weeks Ends you will get Reply or answer Fastly

Dolphinclip Main Clip is Same . you can use for nokia and Non nokia also
already you have Nokia Edition . you can use this main Clip for non Nokia phones too.. only if you have Non nokia JIGS..

Do not advice to close the project or something .there are thousands of thousand happy user with Dolphinclip as i know... need a patience to get a reply from human's . we are not robot's To reply your post automatically.sorry if my words hurt's you

br.,
Smart-gsm
Thank you for the reply however i am still not certain about your answer. Please elaborate.

I have the universal dolphin clip with 35 jigs, samsung, zte , huawei and htc jigs

I want to buy nokia jigs and nokia lumia jigs, will they work with this universal dolphin clip? i do not have the nokia fbus edition of dolphin clip.

Regarding other comments. No offense taken mate. As a businessman i know that business "never stops" or take a break. I would have happily waited for a reply BUT i saw moderators of this section online and i still didnt get a reply.

As a product manufacturer or supporter there cannot be any "off days" or weekend and it was a simple question.

Anyways apologies from my side if i offended you.

Thank you for your help.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:54   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you for the reply however i am still not certain about your answer. Please elaborate.

I have the universal dolphin clip with 35 jigs, samsung, zte , huawei and htc jigs

I want to buy nokia jigs and nokia lumia jigs, will they work with this universal dolphin clip? i do not have the nokia fbus edition of dolphin clip.
Yes . you can use Same Clip for Nokia JIGS also .... Also please Check what supplied Cables you get With Universal Dolphin clip non nokia... also where did u buy this ....

Regards
Smartgsm
The Following User Says Thank You to Smart-gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 19:27   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart-gsm View Post
Yes . you can use Same Clip for Nokia JIGS also .... Also please Check what supplied Cables you get With Universal Dolphin clip non nokia... also where did u buy this ....

Regards
Smartgsm
Thank you.

I bought this from gsmserver.com

I paid for nokia edition with full nokia jig set but they sent me universal one with 35 different jigs.

Apart from jigs i got these following cables in the dolphin clip box :

rj45 to rj45 medusa
rj45 to rj45 cyclone/mxbox/atf/ufs
rj45 to usb
rj45 to jtag port
mini usb to 4 pin testpoint connectors

I originally wanted to buy dolphin clip with full jig sets, everything that dolphin clip team has released. But gsmserver did not have the 37 in 1 jig set (which ironically they "sent" me).

Now i was wondering if i buy the rest of jig sets if it would work or whether id have to buy another clip as well. Thank you for you help once again. I would just order the jig sets.

br
Old 11-11-2013, 19:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you.

I bought this from gsmserver.com

I paid for nokia edition with full nokia jig set but they sent me universal one with 35 different jigs.

Apart from jigs i got these following cables in the dolphin clip box :

rj45 to rj45 medusa
rj45 to rj45 cyclone/mxbox/atf/ufs
rj45 to usb
rj45 to jtag port
mini usb to 4 pin testpoint connectors

I originally wanted to buy dolphin clip with full jig sets, everything that dolphin clip team has released. But gsmserver did not have the 37 in 1 jig set (which ironically they "sent" me).

Now i was wondering if i buy the rest of jig sets if it would work or whether id have to buy another clip as well. Thank you for you help once again. I would just order the jig sets.

br
Yes No need main clip ... But Dolphinclip Nokia Edition Comes with main clip included ..

GSMServer is very Professional people . there is some misunderstood internally while they dispatched the goods.. human error

You can Request them to sell only nokia jigs . contact your sales manager on live chat or email. and explain your Issue.. sure they can help you in this case .

Regards
Smartgsm
The Following User Says Thank You to Smart-gsm For This Useful Post: