GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM) > BlackBerry Hardware Repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 12:45   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 733869
Thanks Meter: 10
blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem

blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem plz.. give me solution...
Old 02-22-2013, 14:16   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 733869
Thanks Meter: 10
plz give me solution....................

plz give me solution....................
Old 03-30-2013, 04:44   #3 (permalink)

Member: 603136
Thanks Meter: 1
Eso es problema de humedad, calienta los dos integrados que van debajo y sale 100%
Old 03-30-2013, 10:22   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1121495
Thanks Meter: 28
Quote:
blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem plz.. give me solution...
the solution is self-taught and work experience,
because there is no tool of the scheme to address the issue properly.
thanks
Old 11-01-2013, 15:42   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 900395
Sonork: farid
Thanks Meter: 5
Pls U take out D1812 the problem is solve, that Deode is shorting.
The Following User Says Thank You to farid_bbr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 10:44   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 697969
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by farid_bbr View Post
Pls U take out D1812 the problem is solve, that Deode is shorting.
will youbeableto upload the pic of the diode location?
Old 02-10-2014, 01:04   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2124941
Sonork: 100.1651697
Thanks Meter: 0
clean toe Control Keypad IC
Old 03-20-2014, 10:20   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2133026
Thanks Meter: 2
please send the picture of diode
Old 04-02-2015, 10:02   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1616118
Sonork: sam ahmed
Thanks Meter: 1
2/1/11
Hi

I've searched all over for the answer to this problem, and nothing. Hopefully someone can help.

I have a blackberry curve 9300 thats about 1 months old. Two days ago the trackpad started to work only with ALT or SHIFT keys.

Problem is:
Situation 1) In the home menu the track pad scrolls great. It can move up to change ring settings, left, right, down, etc. Completely normal.
Situation 2) I press the menu key and the trackpad no longer works. I can't scroll left right up or down through the icons. Now when I try holding the alt key OR the shift key, the track pad works again... Only in some menus do I need to hold the alt or shift key to activate the track pad (and I need to hold the shift or alt key for the track pad to work, ie, if I release the alt/shift key it no longer responds)
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character2/1/11
Hi

I've searched all over for the answer to this problem, and nothing. Hopefully someone can help.

I have a blackberry curve 9300 thats about 1 months old. Two days ago the trackpad started to work only with ALT or SHIFT keys.

Problem is:
Situation 1) In the home menu the track pad scrolls great. It can move up to change ring settings, left, right, down, etc. Completely normal.
Situation 2) I press the menu key and the trackpad no longer works. I can't scroll left right up or down through the icons. Now when I try holding the alt key OR the shift key, the track pad works again... Only in some menus do I need to hold the alt or shift key to activate the track pad (and I need to hold the shift or alt key for the track pad to work, ie, if I release the alt/shift key it no longer responds)
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character2/1/11
Hi

Problem is:
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character
Old 04-03-2015, 05:57   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25662
Thanks Meter: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam ahmed View Post
Hi

Problem is:
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that
one of the side key get shorted like vol+,vol-, camera, lock etc...