GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BlackBerry Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f733/)
-   -   blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f733/blackberry-curve-9220-trackpad-problem-1618029/)

bhavinjilka 02-21-2013 12:45

blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem

blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem plz.. give me solution...

bhavinjilka 02-22-2013 14:16

plz give me solution....................

plz give me solution....................

joned 03-30-2013 04:44

Eso es problema de humedad, calienta los dos integrados que van debajo y sale 100%

Marscel_Jr 03-30-2013 10:22

Quote:

blackberry curve 9220 trackpad problem plz.. give me solution...
the solution is self-taught and work experience,
because there is no tool of the scheme to address the issue properly.
thanks

farid_bbr 11-01-2013 15:42

Pls U take out D1812 the problem is solve, that Deode is shorting.

ak031988 02-04-2014 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by farid_bbr (Post 9847230)
Pls U take out D1812 the problem is solve, that Deode is shorting.

will youbeableto upload the pic of the diode location?

Romo cell 02-10-2014 01:04

clean toe Control Keypad IC

rohit1155 03-20-2014 10:20

please send the picture of diode

sam ahmed 04-02-2015 10:02

2/1/11
Hi

I've searched all over for the answer to this problem, and nothing. Hopefully someone can help.

I have a blackberry curve 9300 thats about 1 months old. Two days ago the trackpad started to work only with ALT or SHIFT keys.

Problem is:
Situation 1) In the home menu the track pad scrolls great. It can move up to change ring settings, left, right, down, etc. Completely normal.
Situation 2) I press the menu key and the trackpad no longer works. I can't scroll left right up or down through the icons. Now when I try holding the alt key OR the shift key, the track pad works again... Only in some menus do I need to hold the alt or shift key to activate the track pad (and I need to hold the shift or alt key for the track pad to work, ie, if I release the alt/shift key it no longer responds)
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character2/1/11
Hi

I've searched all over for the answer to this problem, and nothing. Hopefully someone can help.

I have a blackberry curve 9300 thats about 1 months old. Two days ago the trackpad started to work only with ALT or SHIFT keys.

Problem is:
Situation 1) In the home menu the track pad scrolls great. It can move up to change ring settings, left, right, down, etc. Completely normal.
Situation 2) I press the menu key and the trackpad no longer works. I can't scroll left right up or down through the icons. Now when I try holding the alt key OR the shift key, the track pad works again... Only in some menus do I need to hold the alt or shift key to activate the track pad (and I need to hold the shift or alt key for the track pad to work, ie, if I release the alt/shift key it no longer responds)
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character2/1/11
Hi

Problem is:
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that character

Munir 04-03-2015 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam ahmed (Post 10962302)
Hi

Problem is:
Situation 3) When sending a text message when I use the track pad to scroll down and send a message, it takes the last character and cycles through the symbols for that

one of the side key get shorted like vol+,vol-, camera, lock etc...