GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   PB Tool for Smartphones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f740/)
-   -   9860 stuck on 80 % loading screen (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f740/9860-stuck-80-loading-screen-1553197/)

jasperali 10-17-2012 17:51

9860 stuck on 80 % loading screen

hi team plz help me about 9860 torch phone...i have one bb 9860 on hand and stuck on 80% loading screen...phone succesfully flashed with pbtool...turbo mode and basic mode aswell...i did wipe phone...full erase phone and flashed it too many times..but result stil same...so whats the problem....

when i m trying to update with desctop manager i got this error message...

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Module incompatible. [J:0x00000011]

The update file "net_rim_crypto_1.cod" for application "BlackBerry Crypto 1 Library" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application.

i also did wipe and factory reset with JL_Cmder and again try to flash with pbtool and desktop manager but same results.....

so what i made wrong...how to revive this phones...plz urgent

thanks in advance

jasperali 10-17-2012 20:43

43 views still not getting reoly team..waiting for reply

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

jasperali 10-18-2012 12:29

still not get any reply team..what happend supporters....or any expert or masters plz reply and solve my problem...many thanks in advacne...

Hibrida GSM 01-10-2013 04:53

sori for late reply...

to solve stuck you can try this...

first you must do wipe and erase

next...reload OS with rapido

than.....sale you device quickly...haha

pbtool 01-10-2013 05:17

try with this clue :
* Erase flash
* FOS
* Write flash with downgrade version

post your result with screenshot

Br,

WBGSM 01-10-2013 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasperali (Post 8852482)
hi team plz help me about 9860 torch phone...i have one bb 9860 on hand and stuck on 80% loading screen...phone succesfully flashed with pbtool...turbo mode and basic mode aswell...i did wipe phone...full erase phone and flashed it too many times..but result stil same...so whats the problem....

when i m trying to update with desctop manager i got this error message...

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Module incompatible. [J:0x00000011]

The update file "net_rim_crypto_1.cod" for application "BlackBerry Crypto 1 Library" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application.

i also did wipe and factory reset with JL_Cmder and again try to flash with pbtool and desktop manager but same results.....

so what i made wrong...how to revive this phones...plz urgent

thanks in advance

hi brother check ur set its show Flashing Chip error what was your set condition
and also post screen shot here