GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > PB Tool for Smartphones

PB Tool for Smartphones Dongle Protected Solution for Smart Phones

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 21:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
BB 9630 Reset LCD Problem , plz help...........

To all....

i have BB 9630 lcd series 002 , i want to change with lcd series 004..

how to use ?

i try with PBTool and special file but result still write screen...

this log :

Set Device to STP/Factory Mode (Upload MFI)...

Needed File: MFI-24429-030

Selected File: D:\PB Tool For SmartPhone\Special File Pack\Special_File_9630
Process Start...
Uploading RAM Image...
Writing........................................... .......
Done.
Process Start [5:51:16 AM]
Connected.

Boot [18x07FF15]....FAIL!
Boot [08x0A01]....FAIL!
Boot [0Cx02FF]....FAIL!
Boot [0Cx16FF]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE]....FAIL!
Boot [18x07FF17]....FAIL!
Boot [18x07FF18]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE06]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE07]....FAIL!
Boot [0CxC2F0]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE00]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE01]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE02]....FAIL!
Clear LCD
Close


plz help ,,,,,,thx
 
Old 01-11-2013, 03:16   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
pbtool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 266
Member: 1768459
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613455
Thanks Meter: 264
Quote:
this log :

Set Device to STP/Factory Mode (Upload MFI)...

Needed File: MFI-24429-030

Selected File: D:\PB Tool For SmartPhone\Special File Pack\Special_File_9630
Process Start...
Uploading RAM Image...
Writing........................................... .......
Done.
Process Start [5:51:16 AM]
Connected.

Boot [18x07FF15]....FAIL!
Boot [08x0A01]....FAIL!
Boot [0Cx02FF]....FAIL!
Boot [0Cx16FF]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE]....FAIL!
Boot [18x07FF17]....FAIL!
Boot [18x07FF18]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE06]....FAIL!
Boot [1Cx80FE07]....FAIL!
Boot [0CxC2F0]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE00]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE01]....FAIL!
Boot [60x54FE02]....FAIL!
Clear LCD
Close


plz help ,,,,,,thx

Try again with Press Set Normal Mode button and put special file then do reset lcd !



Good Luck !



Br,
 
Old 01-11-2013, 17:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 727
Member: 1519258
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 221
@dj.adam
wait ur result, your problem solved or not?
try with v0.11.25


thx
 
Old 01-13-2013, 21:01   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtool View Post
Try again with Press Set Normal Mode button and put special file then do reset lcd !



Good Luck !



Br,
Quote:
Originally Posted by basia View Post
@dj.adam
wait ur result, your problem solved or not?
try with v0.11.25


thx
result still white screen...

- i try clik STP/FACTORY OS write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

- - i try clik NORMAL MODE write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

how his solution again ?
 
Old 01-14-2013, 04:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 727
Member: 1519258
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.adam View Post
result still white screen...

- i try clik STP/FACTORY OS write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

- - i try clik NORMAL MODE write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

how his solution again ?

that's mean for lcd reset BB9630 still have bugs on special file




thx
 
Old 01-14-2013, 04:54   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
pbtool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 266
Member: 1768459
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613455
Thanks Meter: 264
please give screenshot is that fail or OK report





Br,
 
Old 01-14-2013, 05:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
easir.comilla_e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 408
Member: 1488757
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 74


RESET BLACKBERRY LCD Installers January 2013

8520.exe

8530.exe

8900.exe

8900.exe

9000-2.exe

9100-9105.exe

9300.exe

9320.exe

9330.exe

9350.exe

9360.exe

9380.exe

9500.exe

9530_2.exe

9530-3.exe

9550.exe

9670.exe

9700.exe

9780.exe

9790.exe

9800.exe

9810.exe

9860.exe

9900.exe

9930.exe

9981.exe

Last edited by pbtool; 01-14-2013 at 12:40.
 
Old 01-14-2013, 05:40   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
pbtool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 266
Member: 1768459
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613455
Thanks Meter: 264
@easir.comilla_e
wait dj.adam reply




Br,
 
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
WBGSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Age: 27
Posts: 511
Member: 1759636
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1591515
Thanks Meter: 459
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.adam View Post
result still white screen...

- i try clik STP/FACTORY OS write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

- - i try clik NORMAL MODE write Special_File_9630 then clik AUTO LCD button erase then flash but still white screen.

how his solution again ?

hey

brother u have try on many others modles lcd file therefore u have facing this problem

erase the set and and flash and use all procedure again and post result here

with screen shot

br
WBGSM
 
Old 01-14-2013, 06:54   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
WBGSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Age: 27
Posts: 511
Member: 1759636
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1591515
Thanks Meter: 459
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by easir.comilla_e View Post


RESET BLACKBERRY LCD Installers January 2013

8520.exe

8530.exe

8900.exe

8900.exe

9000-2.exe

9100-9105.exe

9300.exe

9320.exe

9330.exe

9350.exe

9360.exe

9380.exe

9500.exe

9530_2.exe

9530-3.exe

9550.exe

9670.exe

9700.exe

9780.exe

9790.exe

9800.exe

9810.exe

9860.exe

9900.exe

9930.exe

9981.exe

brother this is not better section for ur post

plz use right section for ur post or make new thred

Last edited by pbtool; 01-14-2013 at 12:41.
 
Old 01-14-2013, 15:48   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtool View Post
please give screenshot is that fail or OK report





Br,

this bro screenshot process FAIL...

Attachment 298072

Attachment 298070

Attachment 298071

Attachment 298073


check this bro , where does the fault ?
 
Old 01-14-2013, 15:49   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by easir.comilla_e View Post
thanks...................job



for BB 9630 nothing.....
 
Old 01-14-2013, 15:52   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBGSM View Post
hey

brother u have try on many others modles lcd file therefore u have facing this problem

erase the set and and flash and use all procedure again and post result here

with screen shot

br
WBGSM

i already try erase , flash , write special file , auto lcd but result nothing ( white screen )
 
Old 01-14-2013, 15:56   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
pbtool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 266
Member: 1768459
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613455
Thanks Meter: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.adam View Post
this bro screenshot process FAIL...

Attachment 298072

Attachment 298070

Attachment 298071

Attachment 298073


check this bro , where does the fault ?

try with v0.11.25


Post screenshot for that version



Br,
 
Old 01-14-2013, 16:01   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 249
Member: 259306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtool View Post
try with v0.11.25


Post screenshot for that version



Br,

yes, already try with PBtool v0.11.25 but still same...

u have file reset lcd for 9630 or not ?

i check in support area nothing...
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:58.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.41219 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO