GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   X-Sim (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f758/)
-   -   Tele2 norway (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f758/tele2-norway-1535068/)

HAMROUNI 09-12-2012 12:29

Tele2 norway
 
I NNED IMSI FOR TELE2 NORWAY
I TRY WITH 2420111 BUT AFTER 1 DAY THE PHONE ASK: activation requise!!!
i need help

Nonoyxp 09-12-2012 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAMROUNI (Post 8746802)
I NNED IMSI FOR TELE2 NORWAY
I TRY WITH 2420111 BUT AFTER 1 DAY THE PHONE ASK: activation requise!!!
i need help

Hi did you off pin by 8x8 then reboot?

HAMROUNI 09-12-2012 15:40

Hes i have enable pin code with 88888888 byt the same problem

Nonoyxp 09-12-2012 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAMROUNI (Post 8747530)
Hes i have enable pin code with 88888888 byt the same problem

what i mean is =>phone=>simpin=>disable by 88888888=>reboot ??

Raklm 09-12-2012 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamrouni (Post 8746802)
i nned imsi for tele2 norway
i try with 2420111 but after 1 day the phone ask: Activation requise!!!
I need help



tele2 norway:
Imsi: 240076850047157 iccid: 89470440020001471616

info readed from real simcard.

Nonoyxp 09-13-2012 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raklm (Post 8747768)
tele2 norway:
Imsi: 240076850047157 iccid: 89470440020001471616

info readed from real simcard.

thanks for Sharing :)

@ HAMROUNI pls try this IMSI 2400768 , you must enable pin again

=>phone=>simpin=>enable by eigth zeros and enter new IMSI

Br :)

Archie

nizish 11-23-2012 03:58

Hey, could you unlock tele2, Norway with x-sim?

maurisimo 01-18-2013 18:06

Norway Tele 2 IMSI 2420411


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:03.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.18557 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO