GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers

Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers NO Unlocking or Flashing threads here, this section for RingTones, Wall Papers, Games and other Staff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 05:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 275858
Thanks Meter: 0
Help Siemens M55 cannot play *.amr and *.wav

i was buy a Siemens M55 ( that phone is renew by china) 1 month ago !
First in "Sounds" folder have some file *.mid ,*.amr and *.wav , it can be play and add to ringtone normal .
after that i'm format that Disk in that phone by fuction "format" ( menu/setup/phone setup/filesystem/format ).Now i upload file midi , amr , wav in that sound folder .
-Phone can play only Midi file and add to ringtone nomal .
-File *.amr can play in folder "sound" but doesn't see and add in ringtone .
-File *.wav can not play in folder "sound" and doesn't see in Ringtone .If i try to open it in "sound " folder the phone indicator " invalid format "

anybody can help me ! how to add file *.amr and *.wav play in ringtone ( i try to re-upload firmwave from ver 10 to ver 11 by Winup but no change with my phone )

thanks for view may post

so sorry about my English because i'm Vietnamese
Old 08-13-2007, 02:16   #2 (permalink)

Member: 275858
Thanks Meter: 0
thank you for your anwser !
i was try download many softwave for convert sound files to *amr , *.wav but it's possible play on my phone at Ringtone
i think that problem by phone softwave but i don't know how to fix it.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20069
Thanks Meter: 131
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion108h View Post
Allok MP3 to AMR Converter 3.0.2
Down:
http://www.download.com/Allok-MP3-to...-10645611.html

key:
User: aaaa
Serial: 6D40552A

Allok MP3 to AMR Converter software is a powerful AMR Converter that lets you convert your audio files to and from the AMR format used by your cell phone. You can convert from WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AC3, AMR, 3GP, MP2, RM, RMVB, RAM, VCD, VOB, AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, etc. to AMR format quickly and easily. You can also convert AMR to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, M4A, AC3, MP2, AMR with the same ease. The conversion is performed in batch mode, which means that you can easily convert an entire list of audio files to and from AMR with very little effort. Sample AMR conversions include WAV to AMR, AMR to WAV, MP3 to AMR, AMR to MP3, WMA to AMR, OGG to AMR. In addition, you also can convert video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB to popular audio files. The AMR converter is very fast and easy to use. Advanced AMR encoder and decoder inside. Version 3.0.2 supports Vista.
very nice. i like it bro, keep up the good work.

BR