GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers

Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers NO Unlocking or Flashing threads here, this section for RingTones, Wall Papers, Games and other Staff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 14:40   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 86213
Thanks Meter: 0
s46 DEAD. killed by freia ufs

hi. i got a s46 that is completle dead here. the dude i got it from told me that he tryed to unlock it using s45 settings in freia ufs and also tryed to flash it with s46 fubu or something using s45 settings and then changing back the imei to original. now the phone is dead.

i dont own a sst but a dude iknow does and while he is on vacation i got to borow his laptop with sst on it. stupid as he is (and i am too) he didnt left me the login to support and i cant reach him while he on vacation. So i tryed to download the s46 files from another thread here to flash the phone. but icant get it to work. when i try to read data i get Reading data > Bad communication. If i try to repair imei i get the same error. so pls could someone tell me how to fix this phone? what files to flash in what tab and all that. im not so familiar with siemens. if these phone will come alive i will buy sst and stop borowing it from the other dude. e.g.more money to sst team. so PLEASE help me to fix these phone. a little how to or something

thx in advance

br fedjak
Old 06-04-2005, 17:08   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 83476
Thanks Meter: 11
try with sst crack .I repair s46 with sst 5.31 two time with only pressing repair key
Old 06-04-2005, 17:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 82155
Thanks Meter: 33
please how do i get the sst crack 5.31 please i need it my mail is [email protected]
Old 06-04-2005, 19:02   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

but when i press repair button and insert the correct imei i get BAD COMMUNICATION and the phone is still dead. i think i have to do some ""********" recovery or something. like a full flash. with meain eerom and whatever there is to flash in to it. but since im not to familiar with siemens or sst i dont know howto fix this.

pls help to fix this phone.

thx in advance

br fedjak
Old 06-06-2005, 13:52   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

come on ppl.please help. sst team. iknow you can help.pls... i will buy yourproduct if this works. its a freaking promise.. and stop borrowing it from others. nowPLS help me to solve this. i get bad communication after everything i do. pls how can this be fixed?

br fedjak
Old 06-06-2005, 15:31   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5246
Thanks Meter: 9
You can repair that using Martech. Just flash Eprom and Repair IMEI.
Old 06-06-2005, 15:43   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

well. i dont have martech.only sst that i borrowed from a friend. and he is on vacation. soif there is any solution at sst support i cant get it. ;( and since im no fan of cracked programs i dont want to use martech cracked. i also heard that the cracked versions off sst and martech will probobly kill the phone even more. hehe and THAT idont want to happen. from what i recon i think these phone need a full repair. e.g. flash main fw., flash eeprom and flash what else there is to flash in to that phone. and then repair imei. but i dont know where i canget the files and how i can make sst to work with these phone. i can flashe eeprom but when it says Repair IMEI i got BAD COMMUNICATION error back and the phone is still dead. so please. if anyone have a solution for this with sst. PLS help.

br fedjak
Old 06-07-2005, 05:29   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

ok. now the phone wont even boot.l it says entering boot mode for ever. nothing happends. any ideas on how to solve these? pls sst team. im not using crack sst her. its original so pls give some help if you can. and i will buy your product if this works and stop borowing it from my friend. PLS!!!!

thx in advance.

br fedjak
Old 06-11-2005, 13:08   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

well sad to say. sst did not help. it rather made things worse. after that my friend came back from vacation and gave me access to support. we tryed to fix the phone and after that it wont even boot. so i go and get my self martech and WEEEHAAAA s46 is alive so, sad for you sst gsm BUT YOU SUCK...

i told that i would buy the tool that could fix this phone and i did.

br fedjak
Old 06-11-2005, 17:51   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5246
Thanks Meter: 9
Good for you. Martech box is the best for siemens (my opinion). No flames please. =)
Old 06-12-2005, 19:49   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38795
Thanks Meter: 106
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedjak
well sad to say. sst did not help. it rather made things worse. after that my friend came back from vacation and gave me access to support. we tryed to fix the phone and after that it wont even boot. so i go and get my self martech and WEEEHAAAA s46 is alive so, sad for you sst gsm BUT YOU SUCK...

i told that i would buy the tool that could fix this phone and i did.

br fedjak
If you were using SST you will not have this problem at all!
Also a solution for you problem is completely described in SST support area!
Second noone is obliged solve problems caused by your silliness and to read this forum section as there is no SST support section at this forum.
Third this is not a place to insult other people and I think that you should learn to respect other people !
4th.We tired from people that have not purchased a valid copy of SST to cry for support.
Old 06-12-2005, 20:11   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM
If you were using SST you will not have this problem at all!
Also a solution for you problem is completely described in SST support area!
Second noone is obliged solve problems caused by your silliness and to read this forum section as there is no SST support section at this forum.
Third this is not a place to insult other people and I think that you should learn to respect other people !
4th.We tired from people that have not purchased a valid copy of SST to cry for support.

i enjoy reading your posts so much!!!

Old 06-12-2005, 20:22   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

First: Your solution did not help. And the phone was not damaged by me, but by another dude that used freia_ufs to kill it.
Second. MY SILLINESS? Maybe you should read the posts. Then you will se it is not my fault that the phone was dead. As for it NOT being a SST support section. My bad sorry
Third: Did not insult you. Just sayd my opinion. If you were insulted then its your problem. The fact is that your tool didnt fix the phone and didnt even wanted to boot it. I know how to respect ppl who I wish to respect. Unfortunotly for you, you are not one off them. Dont really think that you care, but then again. Its just my opinion.
4th: Is you may have noticed, I wrote that I am no fan off cracked sw. So I didnt want to use it. The SST copy I used was valid. I only borowed it from a friend who purchased it. I didnt CRY for support. I asked and was hoping you would help. Yes, my bad. Asked in the wrong section. But then again. I also wrote that I usually dont handle Siemens and was not well known with the products and sections and all that regardings siemens phones.

And as promised. I purchased the tool that fixed the phone. If it nags on your nerws that your tool didnt, again, YOUR PROBLEM!

Br fedjak
Old 06-12-2005, 22:40   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38795
Thanks Meter: 106
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedjak
First: Your solution did not help. And the phone was not damaged by me, but by another dude that used freia_ufs to kill it.
Second. MY SILLINESS? Maybe you should read the posts. Then you will se it is not my fault that the phone was dead. As for it NOT being a SST support section. My bad sorry
Third: Did not insult you. Just sayd my opinion. If you were insulted then its your problem. The fact is that your tool didnt fix the phone and didnt even wanted to boot it. I know how to respect ppl who I wish to respect. Unfortunotly for you, you are not one off them. Dont really think that you care, but then again. Its just my opinion.
4th: Is you may have noticed, I wrote that I am no fan off cracked sw. So I didnt want to use it. The SST copy I used was valid. I only borowed it from a friend who purchased it. I didnt CRY for support. I asked and was hoping you would help. Yes, my bad. Asked in the wrong section. But then again. I also wrote that I usually dont handle Siemens and was not well known with the products and sections and all that regardings siemens phones.

And as promised. I purchased the tool that fixed the phone. If it nags on your nerws that your tool didnt, again, YOUR PROBLEM!

Br fedjak
Dear friend,
I do not want to argue with you!
This post was just to inform you and people that have the same behaviour like yours that it is not the way.
Our customers have our support area at http://www.sst-gsm.com/support.htm and also can use our support forum at http://forum.sst-gsm.com and also our support e-mail if they have any problem .
We cannot read all the threads of this forum and we do not have product support section on this forum so why did you expected any answer from us?
Also to inform once again the users of the "cracked version of SST"
Please do not send us e-mails asking how to revive dead phones killed by you !
Old 06-12-2005, 22:46   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

well. i understand that you dont want to support users off the cracked version. as for the support site: i didnt have access to it because the dude i borrowed the license from was on vacation and forgot to leave me the login info. when he got back we loged in and still. the phone was not alive. so we tryed with his martech box and it worked.as for the answers you say i expected from you. i didnt expect anything. i hoped that someone with similar problems could answer and help and maybe you as well nothing more. well anyway.no point to discuss this any further.. your tool didnt work for me and i did not purchase it. its as simple as that. if in another situation i will need your tool ill let you know and purchase it. in the mean time. Good luck

p.s. just so its sayd. i did not use a cracked version. and i do not support cracked products. i think original is the best

br fedjak