Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-01-2012, 21:57||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thanks Meter: 65
About CDMA tool
Programming: NAM(IMSI, MIN), AKEY cave, PRL file, ERI file, Setting.
Download: Upgrade, read, write firmware.
Repair: RF data, CS, ESN, MEID, IMEI, MAC address
- Unblock of equipment (SPC, OTKSL, FSC, LockCode etc.)
- Definition of CAVE (A-key, SSD-A, SSD-B)
- Restore of ESN, MEID, IMEI
- Complete or partial replacement of software equipment (Flashing)
- Rollback and restore of NV area and RF part of equipment
- Tools for work with file system FS, subsystem CEFS, subsystem EFS2, main memory RAM, EEPROM
- Programming of number and data communication settings.
Official site - CDMA Tool. DFS software. www.cdmatool.com
Last edited by dfs; 10-02-2012 at 15:48.