Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-05-2012, 13:51||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ► Direct source ◄
Thanked 2,482 Times in 482 Posts
▓▓██▓▓►Official iPhone Factory Unlocks By (Trustunlockin.com)◄▓▓██▓▓
Permanently factory unlock your iPhone without jailbreaking - by whitelisting your IMEI in the Apple iTunes database.
We are a trustworthy, our address and contact numbers are clearly displayed on this page. All our unlocks are guaranteed to work, or your money back. no questions,
Factory Unlock all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don't know what this means, don't worry - it simply means we can unlock any handset).
Repair your software unlocked 3GS running 06.15.00 baseband and then officially unlock enabling upgrade to iOS 6.0.1
1 to 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated).
Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked out.
Quickest factory unlock guaranteed.
Every single feature works perfectly 100%, and your warranty remains valid.
Call/mail us any time from 9am to 10 pm Friday to Friday to discuss anything iPhone related .
Always upgrade to latest firmware, with our unlocks you simply update using iTunes - your device remains unlocked.
Update using iTunes
iPhone latest Firmware Files for every released model
6.1.0 (4 GSM): iPhone3,1_6.1_10B144_Restore.ipsw
6.1.0 (4): iPhone3,2_6.1_10B144_Restore.ipsw
6.1.0 (4 CDMA): iPhone3,3_6.1_10B141_Restore.ipsw
6.1.0 (4S): iPhone4,1_6.1_10B142_Restore.ipsw
6.1.0 (5 GSM): iPhone5,1_6.1_10B143_Restore.ipsw
6.1.0 (5 GSM+CDMA): iPhone5,2_6.1_10B143_Restore.ipsw
6.1.1 (4S): iPhone4,1_6.1.1_10B145_Restore.ipsw
Last edited by TUR@N ALAM; 02-13-2013 at 09:46.
|10-25-2012, 12:28||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IN U R MIND
Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts
Apple iPhone Unlocking Procedure
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
Before you can unlock your iPhone, make sure that you have done the following:
- Your computer is connected to the Internet
- You have iTunes version 10.7 or later in your computer
Here are 14 steps to do:
1. Insert your Original SIM card and turn on the iPhone.
2. Open the iTunes program and connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
3. Wait until your iPhone appears in the Devices and select your iPhone.
4. Open the Summary tab and make sure you can see the information about your iPhone.
5. In the summary screen, click the Restore button.
6. If prompted to back up your iPhone. Make sure that you select or click the Back Up button.
Warning: If you do not back up your iPhone, all your saved media and other data will be erased
and you may not be able to recover it.
7. A confirmation window will appear to restore your iPhone.
Make sure that you select or click the Restore and Update button to continue.
8. Read the “Important Information” displayed on the screen as this will describe to you the
improvements included in the software update version. Click the Next button to continue.
9. You will be prompted to read and agree with the “Software License Agreement”.
Click Agree button to continue.
10. Wait until the process is completed.
Do not interrupt your computer or disconnect the iPhone from the USB cable.
You will notice that the software will be downloaded by your computer from the iTunes store.
A progress message will be displayed during the entire process.
11. This process may take awhile. Depending on your internet connection and the software update file,
this process can take at least 30 minutes.
12. Once your iPhone has been restored, the iPhone will automatically restart.
Do not disconnect your iPhone. Leave it until it re-appears in iTunes.
13. Your iPhone will automatically connect to iTunes store and will be activated and unlocked.
14. You should now be able to use your iPhone with other operator's SIM card.