GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Store4unlock - Unlock Any IPhone

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 08:49   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
technoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 292
Member: 385600
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43

Thinks team
Best unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 16:32   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 194
Member: 1434572
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1605127
Thanks Meter: 27
Please add credits
login: Garry-Piter

To: FARZANA RAMJAN TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
mail: [email protected]
USD 100.44
id: 795991877
date: 17:19, 17 Jan 2013 CET

№: Store4unlock - Invoice #6240 6240
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 19:01   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
@Garry666666... i just added the payment


thank you
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TRUST GSM™ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 02:49   #34 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Member: 1865292
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Thumbs down refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeip View Post
My invoice for $54 on Paypal transaction ID #15F22311NM290322M to Store4unlock - Invoice #6208, but server status still unpaid and credit is not updated yet. The requirement for verification- scanned national ID already sent, but no response so far.
no anwser and aready pass more than 10 days.

i will open a case on paypal to get the refund.

bad service, SCAMMMMM
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 13:07   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Member: 1865292
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Arrow already anwser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoman007 View Post
no anwser and aready pass more than 10 days.

i will open a case on paypal to get the refund.

bad service, SCAMMMMM
already got an answer and the order is not pending.

now its just wait for the unlock. thanks
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dinoman007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 18:07   #36 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 86
Member: 1861028
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Do you have to verify moneybookers account too....
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 18:54   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozoline View Post
Do you have to verify moneybookers account too....

Hi, Moneybookers payment will not take verifiection.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 16:39   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
Member: 1704350
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi,

i have make the payment with paypal

Transaction Information
Transaction ID: 9XV79990HJ402205D
Seller Name & Email: Agha Syed Mubashshir, [email protected]
Transaction Amount: -$128.52 USD
Transaction Date: Jan 15, 2013

this is the invoice

Name:
Agha Syed Mubashshir (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Total amount:
-$128.52 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$128.52 USD

Item amount:
$128.52 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
1

Item Title:
Store4unlock - Invoice #6218
Date:
Jan 15, 2013
Time:
15:48:35 PST
Status:
Completed

now after 10days i don't have any answer how to do?!?!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 20:22   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayri1333 View Post
hi,

i have make the payment with paypal

Transaction Information
Transaction ID: 9XV79990HJ402205D
Seller Name & Email: Agha Syed Mubashshir, [email protected]
Transaction Amount: -$128.52 USD
Transaction Date: Jan 15, 2013

this is the invoice

Name:
Agha Syed Mubashshir (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Total amount:
-$128.52 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$128.52 USD

Item amount:
$128.52 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
1

Item Title:
Store4unlock - Invoice #6218
Date:
Jan 15, 2013
Time:
15:48:35 PST
Status:
Completed

now after 10days i don't have any answer how to do?!?!

You did not provide verifiection

after you provide verifiection but dispute is open yet

refund as requested

This transaction has been refunded.
For further details please see transaction 4JB02608E5766160W
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 20:25   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasimshoukat View Post
hi sir i cant see add funds option in my account. my id is nasimshoukat

login in server & click add fund
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 20:26   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by el guille1 View Post
Wester union
please check you email and response

thanks

updated...................
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 20:26   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeip View Post
My invoice for $54 on Paypal transaction ID #15F22311NM290322M to Store4unlock - Invoice #6208, but server status still unpaid and credit is not updated yet. The requirement for verification- scanned national ID already sent, but no response so far.

refund done



Refund (Unique Transaction ID0GF68517GA890111J) See related 2461121818810394E
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 23:47   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 106
Member: 1762861
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
my credit not added

#ID Date Due Date Paid Date Total Status Action
#6449 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 54.00 Unpaid View

account sofiane.benlallou
paied with moneybookers id transaction: 804804889
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:24   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
TRUST GSM™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 635
Member: 909185
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by repiphone42 View Post
my credit not added

#ID Date Due Date Paid Date Total Status Action
#6449 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 54.00 Unpaid View

account sofiane.benlallou
paied with moneybookers id transaction: 804804889

updated...............


thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:36   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
T Mobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 561
Member: 186632
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51
Hi
i ask Ali Haider Palash about paypal id now but he don't reply me and
i can't see add fund on my acc : thanhtrimobile. please check it now. i want to buy credits
br
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.47149 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO