GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > CDMA Workshop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 18:32   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1901905
Thanks Meter: 4
HTC One 4.3 and Samsung 4.3 MSL Readers

I have heard from various sources that an MSL reader is coming for both HTC One (and other variants I assume) and the Note 3.

They don't use any ADB methods, just the phone. I don't know how they are doing it, but they are scheduled to be released soon.

I will keep you posted, once they are available, I will post more.

Old 11-22-2013, 02:31   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1081371
Thanks Meter: 720
For samsung 4.3 ... you can downgrade from MJA Firmware to MDC modem and use the script to change SPC ... and flash back MJA Modem ... as for the HTC 4.3 i haven't came across one yet ..

The Following User Says Thank You to jusmejose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 02:47   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmejose View Post
For samsung 4.3 ... you can downgrade from MJA Firmware to MDC modem and use the script to change SPC ... and flash back MJA Modem ... as for the HTC 4.3 i haven't came across one yet ..
That doesn't work on Note 3, since the NVM folder is locked...Second, why bother?!

Old 11-22-2013, 18:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetwolf View Post
That doesn't work on Note 3, since the NVM folder is locked...Second, why bother?!
yeah i know ... theres a apk file that reads your spc ... but since i havent had a sprint gn3 i wouldnt say it works ...

Old 11-23-2013, 05:39   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1926710
Thanks Meter: 13
It works

Viper

Old 11-24-2013, 01:58   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flasher32 View Post
It works

Viper
Older firmwares will work shortly.

Old 11-24-2013, 16:45   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1991761
Thanks Meter: 21
Viper

You are stupid, you keep going forum to forum proclaiming a fix and that you are just waiting to release it to not piss anyone off, do you realize that the solution was from a paid source? Meaning you had to pay for their service and they give you those tools. You go leaking this everywhere it will put all of us who pay for those services in a bad place when the next firmware update rolls around and we can't pull the MSL.

Old 11-24-2013, 16:57   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholastab View Post
You are stupid, you keep going forum to forum proclaiming a fix and that you are just waiting to release it to not piss anyone off, do you realize that the solution was from a paid source? Meaning you had to pay for their service and they give you those tools. You go leaking this everywhere it will put all of us who pay for those services in a bad place when the next firmware update rolls around and we can't pull the MSL.
) Yeah how dare you?!

Last edited by leetwolf; 11-24-2013 at 17:07.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:07   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1991761
Thanks Meter: 21
I know I know someone made the app, I just saw it was in that package and didn't want the same thing that happened with the MMS app to happen with this.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:58   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

First of all, you do not need a special apk to read the MSL. If you know what you are doing CDMA Workshop will read it just fine. The apk you guys are talking about is I suppose from one of the paid services of a flashing program, which is nothing more than a tool copied from resources available to anyone if they do a little work and investigating.

Amazing to me that certain paid software reps have to troll the forums to get info and try to bash others. Shows real class from you guys at - - -

The again I suppose you have to get your knowledge from some place....

Real 3G by using a donor with a paid software is nothing to brag about, anyone with CDMA Workshop can do the same thing and learn the process instead of a automated esn cloning donor method

Viper

Last edited by Pluton; 12-03-2013 at 15:01. Reason: software name correction.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:53   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
First of all, you do not need a special apk to read the MSL. If you know what you are doing CDMA Workshop will read it just fine. The apk you guys are talking about is I suppose from one of the paid services of a flashing program, which is nothing more than a tool copied from resources available to anyone if they do a little work and investigating.

Amazing to me that certain paid software reps have to troll the forums to get info and try to bash others. Shows real class from you guys at - - -

The again I suppose you have to get your knowledge from some place....

Real 3G by using a donor with a paid software is nothing to brag about, anyone with CDMA Workshop can do the same thing and learn the process instead of a automated esn cloning donor method

Viper

Theres nothing wrong with using a donor phone .... I personally use donor phone it takes me like around 10 minutes to get the phone flashed ....Plus some phones don't need donor phones, But again not everything gets programmed OTA ..I personally msg you over on XDA asking about PPC 3G without donor phone .... Not because i didnt know how to get 3G, But i wanted to see if it was true .... I have had people told that same stuff that they are able to get 3G without donor but they never show nothing .... I personally could care less, Since it takes me 10 minutes to flash a pageplus phone with 3G/MMS ....

Old 12-05-2013, 04:56   #12 (permalink)
Major Poster

I never said there was anything wrong with using a Donor Phone. I just said that some try to make some crazy claim that the donor method results in faster 3G. That is very much a joke but I really could care less.

Do you really want me to release my method of no donors to the masses? I guarantee if I did your business would drop really quickly. I actually think its very interesting all the PM I get asking me not to do so, as it would very much hurt the business.

All said I really could care less what people perceive or think as I know what i can do, and I do it multiple times every day.

In the end eventually I may release it despite the warnings of others...

Old 12-05-2013, 11:00   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I never said there was anything wrong with using a Donor Phone. I just said that some try to make some crazy claim that the donor method results in faster 3G. That is very much a joke but I really could care less.

Do you really want me to release my method of no donors to the masses? I guarantee if I did your business would drop really quickly. I actually think its very interesting all the PM I get asking me not to do so, as it would very much hurt the business.

All said I really could care less what people perceive or think as I know what i can do, and I do it multiple times every day.

In the end eventually I may release it despite the warnings of others...
Naw .. just keep it ...I get the same pj's asking for 3g method and all that crap.. that I just try to stay away from flashing forums ... well to me I got my own ways ... Don't wanna start or say anything ... But some people brag about like it's some new ... but like I said Don't release your way of doing it ...

Old 01-03-2014, 22:28   #14 (permalink)

Member: 2097456
Thanks Meter: 0
?

im reading through these threads and found 1 about lg lucid vs840, i can only get 1x data, with 3g coming on, then going out? any ideas or help please