GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > CDMA Workshop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 01:06   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2042616
Thanks Meter: 0
LG Mach LS860(Sprint) Flash to Virgin Mobile

I am posting this for anyone wanting this keyboard phone flashed to VM. Everything works except data is 1xRTT.

Hopefully someone will figure out how to prevent Sprint from overwriting profile 0 and the ppp-config AN data every reboot to get 3G working.

I used Cdma Workshop version 2.7: (NOTE: I can't post links so I improvised!)

1) Go to Security tab and get your SPC using the LG method. Send SPC to unlock the phone. You can also get the SPC by doing this: androidforums dot com/mach-all-things-root/772719-guide-get-msl-code-sprint-lg-mach dot html
2) Go to Memory tab, click->NV items->Read and set First and Last NV item to 0 and save it to a txt file(name it esn).
3) click->NV items->Read and set First and Last NV item to 1943 and save it to a txt file(name it meid).
4) Reverse the ESN and MEID of your donor phone and overwrite the ESN and MEID in the txt files.
5) Go to Security tab, zero out ESN by writing 00000000 using Default(nv_write).
6) DO NOT PERFORM ANY ACTION OTHER THAN #7 BELOW AFTER ZEROING OUT THE ESN OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR ESN AND MEID.
7) Go to Memory tab, click->NV_items->Write and write esn and then meid txt files.
8)

I'm thinking of trying this to fix 3G but I need to research what NV items it overwrites: forum dot gsmhosting dot com/vbb/f770/lg-ls970-optimus-g-carrier-flashing-evdo-1714473

Any ideas getting 3G working would be appreciated.

Last edited by Pluton; 10-10-2013 at 11:36. Reason: illegal words used.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:29   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2042616
Reserved for notes on getting 3G working

Do not write a Virgin Mobile prl to your phone unless you want to lose voice and data. I wrote the latest Sprint prl and I don't see any problems so far. Maybe this is the reason I only have 1xRTT data working.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:16   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1886016
Bads3ctor, any luck writing the profile zero? I am thinking of trying to get Sprint 3g working on an lg mach.

I've had success with GS3, evo and epic. Want to make sure it's possible before obtaining a Mach.

thanks in advance