GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2015, 09:55   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2456749
Thanks Meter: 7
can anyone help s5 reactivation samsung account

I have an smg900a s5 att with reactivation lock and I'm able to do a bypass. I can't turn off reactivation lock nor can I add a samsung acct in settings nor by knox or anything of the sort can someone please help anyway they can thanks. Octopus, gcprokey, nor z3x have passed for me I keep getting errors claiming it can't be done on this version. Thanks in advanced
Old 12-12-2015, 14:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1988630
Sonork: 100.1684003
Thanks Meter: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy93 View Post
I have an smg900a s5 att with reactivation lock and I'm able to do a bypass. I can't turn off reactivation lock nor can I add a samsung acct in settings nor by knox or anything of the sort can someone please help anyway they can thanks. Octopus, gcprokey, nor z3x have passed for me I keep getting errors claiming it can't be done on this version. Thanks in advanced

Hello everyone, im no developer nor do I post here often, or at all. The sole reason im doing this is because last night i flashed the latest lollipop build on my Galaxy s5 and that meant it updated the boot-loader and everything. I had reactivation lock on and that didn't bother me because the phone was mine and i knew the credentials required to get in so it was meant to be a walk in the park......until it turned on. I went about just fine setting up the phone from factory setting till i reached a point where it asked me for my Samsung details. I put in all the right details but when i hit login, it said "processing failed". I searched everywhere about this issue but nothing seemed to help. The only thing i learnt was that this happened because i flashed 2 different countries' firmware's (i.e i was on the Indonesian fw when my reactivation lock was on and i flashed a different country to which i turned on and got locked out)
I tried flashing back the Indonesian and login through there, but no luck, my only option was to go to samsung...... thats until i gave it one more shot this morning
Instructions:
1. Download the earliest stock lollipop build for your device model from sammobile, since i have a G900A it was G900AXXU1BOA7_G900AOXY1BOA7 (kazkhastan) for me.
2. Enter your recovery and wipe data and cache.
3. Enter download mode and flash the old lollipop build on your device through odin.
4. After it flashes, before it goes to the Samsung logo, turn off the device again and enter recover to wipe data and cache AGAIN.
5. Reboot and wait.
6. Once you're on the welcome screen, follow the instructions on ht tps:// www . youtube . com / watch?v=OCZpUcnp6Cc and it should work because you're on the older firmware where the flaw wasn't fixed yet. (Just remove the spaces)

And that's it, that's how you can get through the reactivation lock on the s5, though I'm guessing it should work on any device that has a lollipop build before February 2015.
I hope this helps the people out there who are locked out of their own devices, no need to thank me if it does since im not sticing around here long :P but please do give a thumbs up to the video on YouTube since its all the main work involved
The Following User Says Thank You to adfd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 08:08   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

See that's part of the issue I can't find any firmware for it that is flash able through Odin aside from 4.4.2 but att make the bootloader locked so I can't downgrade either. If you have your smg900a firmware still can you upload it somewhere so I may download it and flash it. I we have also tried sideloading the firmware and I get error too so Odin .tar is the only way I can
Old 12-21-2015, 06:42   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

I figured it i had to flash an odin file of the custom stock rom from some server and i was able to do the rest to take off reactivation using another method for the s6
Old 12-21-2015, 10:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1988630
Sonork: 100.1684003
Thanks Meter: 312
try ogt cable and bypass google account apk.....
Old 12-24-2015, 06:43   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

That doesnt work that just bypasses the set up screen tempoarily u cant add the account from there